Author Topic: RIP Ultimate Warrior!  (Read 1077 times)

Offline Kuroneko

RIP Ultimate Warrior!
« on: April 09, 2014, 03:58:53 pm »
If anyone watched WWE/WWF way back in the 80's and 90's you'd know who he is

Sadly he passed away yesterday and he appeared on WWE's RAW program on Monday which was his last appearance ever.

He has a few kids and a wife who are still alive and well.

Offline Commander Zaelthul

Re: RIP Ultimate Warrior!
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 06:19:42 pm »
What a great start to the morning *sarcasm*.
Even though I've only say little glimpses of him, he was pretty fun to watch when I was a kid.
I really haven't got too much to say but my condolences to his family.
The Great Commandy one
Commander Zael'thul of the Legion of Cynics
"In the Temple of Wheat, we trust in our holy goddess"
The Goddess protects!

Offline Lord Gorchnik

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 02:47:09 pm »
Fun fact: Gorchnik always rooted for him when he wrestled.  He was always the heel against more popular wrestlers such as Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant, Million-Dollar-Man Ted Diabase, Macho-man Randy Savage, and Mr. Perfect, but Gorchnik liked him all the same for his crazy fighting style.

Offline Oreo_Blue

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2014, 05:56:09 pm »
I'm not really a pro wrestling fan, but I do know some of them, unfortunately Ultimate Warrior is not on the list :D.

Online Elvis Strunk

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2014, 08:33:03 pm »
My mother was actually a big fan of the guy back when she watched that type of stuff. I never got into it, myself, although there was this weird guy named The Boogieman, or something like that, who ate worms. I can respect that.

Offline Lord Gorchnik

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2014, 08:35:57 pm »
My mother was actually a big fan of the guy back when she watched that type of stuff. I never got into it, myself, although there was this weird guy named The Boogieman, or something like that, who ate worms. I can respect that.

They were meal worms that he ate.  Which are actually quite nutritious.  Gorchnik enjoys them. But Gorchnik also eats everything under the sun.  Can't remember the last food I tried that I didn't care for.

Offline Tremingway

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2014, 12:43:54 pm »
I didn't even get to watch him. It's sad he passed away right after getting inducted.

When he was cutting that promo on RAW I wouldn't have imagined that they would use it for his tribute only 3 days later. "There comes a time when a warrior's heart beats its last beat..." etc. Man, that feels bad.