Author Topic: Monster Revolution: Awakening  (Read 1746 times)

Offline Heinrike

Re: Monster Revolution: Awakening
« Reply #75 on: October 15, 2017, 05:27:56 am »
"So" Atticus claps his hands, extinguishing the little flames between them. "We're all in favor of collecting Caius and then foiling some evil plan or another, right?"

Spoiler

Offline Merne23

« Reply #76 on: October 19, 2017, 04:05:35 am »
Several seconds pass after the the little boy asks this, filled with clatter and song. Thanatone offers Steve a shrug. "Last we saw of him was when he went to the house outside of town, the same as you. He has thus far not made an impact on the scale to affect us." The knight then looks to Atticus and shakes his head. "As to finding him, I have found it less of a pain in my side to wait for him where I know he will appear. Namely the closest house of nightly leisures. Comb the town for him if you must, but return by sundown."

woolyshambler [Aug16, 2015, 10:13PM]: ah Merne, they should give you the RP guru badge. [Aug24, 2016, 07:54 pm]:   WeAreTheMeta believes one day Merne went to the sea. From that day on the sea has been salty. Gamerjunkie [Jan04, 2017, 12:09 am]: So wait. Are... are you masturbating right in front of Sylvia? Deeox2 [Feb26, 2017, 02:03am]: SO WE GET ON ANOTHER BOAT AND FUCK OFF TO ANTARCTICA. Revontulet [Apr07, 2017, 06:30am]: gotta seize the day like a tentacle monster Beemu seizes a busty Hein

Offline Pal

« Reply #77 on: October 21, 2017, 10:26:17 pm »
Steve looks at thanatone, and then the door, thoughtfully. "Sundown? You think they'll try something here?"

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline BlackStarLine

« Reply #78 on: October 25, 2017, 06:39:49 pm »
"So... Now what? I'm kind of following your lead here by the way, considering everything i've told you." Ajax asks.

Offline Heinrike

« Reply #79 on: October 25, 2017, 08:36:42 pm »
"Well, we know the general direction that Caius went. We start with that. Although I believe we should just all go, as much as Thanatone seems to be content to sit here and listen to the chatter of the crowd." Catherine says.

Atticus nods quietly. "On the off chance that Caius's big mouth has gotten him into trouble, It would be best if we were all there to bail him out."

Spoiler

Offline Merne23

« Reply #80 on: October 29, 2017, 10:12:13 pm »
"No, whatever is at work here will not strike this place I think. They will not need to." He herms, rubbing at his neck. "Caius will return here by then, if he hasn't run afoul of someone or another. I shall be staying here, as there does not seem to be much that may attract my attentions and it is better to have a... port in the storm, let us say, than all of us setting out and becoming separated."

The current song stops, and the knight leans forward onto the table. "If Caius cannot be found, then I will require the boy." He looks to each of the rest of them, indicating Atticus. "If whatever is working here wishes to have him, they must not. All going well however, we should be able to retrieve your lost item master dwarf."

woolyshambler [Aug16, 2015, 10:13PM]: ah Merne, they should give you the RP guru badge. [Aug24, 2016, 07:54 pm]:   WeAreTheMeta believes one day Merne went to the sea. From that day on the sea has been salty. Gamerjunkie [Jan04, 2017, 12:09 am]: So wait. Are... are you masturbating right in front of Sylvia? Deeox2 [Feb26, 2017, 02:03am]: SO WE GET ON ANOTHER BOAT AND FUCK OFF TO ANTARCTICA. Revontulet [Apr07, 2017, 06:30am]: gotta seize the day like a tentacle monster Beemu seizes a busty Hein

Offline Pal

« Reply #81 on: October 29, 2017, 10:21:51 pm »
The redhead seems almost impatient, well, for her. "You have a plan? Or just wanna get wet?" She indicates the glass on the table.

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline BlackStarLine

« Reply #82 on: October 30, 2017, 12:32:19 am »
"Once I get back what was stolen from me I'll be much more useful in a fight." Ajax replies. "These muscles aren't just for show. They're pretty damn useful for lifting particularly heavy objects."

Offline Heinrike

« Reply #83 on: October 31, 2017, 03:56:40 pm »
Catherine nods. "Well, let's get going." She and Atticus set off for the door, Earnest in tow.

"The best tool we have at the moment," Atticus says to no one in particular, "will be Earnest. If Caius is on the move, Earnest's probably going to be the one to spot him, being a raven and all."

"Fly high and slow, then?" Earnest caws.

"you got it." Atticus starts playing with those little flames of his once more.

Spoiler

Offline Merne23

« Reply #84 on: November 11, 2017, 09:44:25 pm »
Thanatone rolls his eyes at the redhead. "I have no plan nor goal save for keeping as many of you safe as is possible, as fits my station. Even if I were to become inebriated, I would remain here for the rest of you to find should you have the need." Something about the way he says it makes the others think that, while it may or may not be true, he firmly believes he can't get drunk.

A few of the patrons coming in wear cloaks, which they shuck off as they come inside. They join their fellows with wide smiles, a few remarks about the weather turning foul.

Offline BlackStarLine

« Reply #85 on: November 13, 2017, 12:24:06 am »
Ajax shurgged and began to follow the others out the door.

"So, where to now?" he asked. "I haven't the slightest idea what this companion of yours looks like nor do I know my way around this place so I'm kind of having to rely on your guys for the time being."

Offline Heinrike

« Reply #86 on: November 13, 2017, 12:49:16 am »
"Well, It's a good thing the rest of us know what he looks like. And We know the direction he headed off in." Catherine remarks.

As they get outside, Earnest takes off into the sky high enough to see the entire lay out of the town and circles overhead.

"And the direction Caius set off in, last we saw, was towards the house next to that barn that way." Atticus reminds the group, pointing in that direction.

Spoiler

Offline Pal

« Reply #87 on: November 13, 2017, 02:30:49 am »
The redhead makes a quiet, displeased sound and walks out of the building.
Following atticus' gesture, steve makes her way towards caius' last known position. The woman remains stoically stone faced, but her stride belies an impatience or frustration.

Offline Heinrike

« Reply #88 on: November 16, 2017, 11:09:52 pm »
Atticus and Catherine set out after the impatient redhead, waving for the Dwarf to follow. Atticus sighs "Don't leave the rest of us behind."

Spoiler

Offline BlackStarLine

« Reply #89 on: November 19, 2017, 02:04:56 am »
Ajax shrugs and starts following, all the while trying to familiarise himself with the layout of the town.