Author Topic: Hailing Frequencies Open  (Read 2376 times)

Offline John Titor

Re: Hailing Frequencies Open
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2016, 09:13:30 pm »
Welcome to the Hyperspace Asylum!

You are now part of the members, enjoy your stay, you ain't getting out!

HUEHOHHEOHEUEHUHUHEUHUAHUEHAUHEUAHUHUAHEUHAUEHUAHEUAHEU

Bad Void!!! Don't scare off the new interns!!! You know perfectly the ones locked in the containment level CAN SMELL THE FEAR.

Currently playing through all western released FE games
Completed: Fire Emblem, Fire Emblem:The Sacred Stones, Fire Emblem Awakening, FE: PoR, FE: RD (Hard Mode Complete), FE: SD, Fe Fates
Playing:  Fe Conquest Lunatic
Mafia Awards : Cockblocker, I will drive you to School

Offline Void

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2016, 09:14:39 pm »

Bad Void!!! Don't scare off the new interns!!! You know perfectly the ones locked in the containment level CAN SMELL THE FEAR.

John, relaaaax~

If he's here, that means he already abandoned his sanity! Or at least most of it. :P
The only way to truly hurt a man, is to take everything that he valued and degrade it and remind him of it everyday of his life. But by doing this, you also create a monster, and you will regret ever harming that man, because he will be your greatest horror.

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2016, 05:49:28 am »
welcome to the forums!

Offline Trades46

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2016, 02:25:51 am »
Hello, friend. Welcome to the forum. I see you're a fan of Sunrider- feel free to check out the links in my signature; you mind find something you enjoy. ...and also wooly's Sunrider novelization, if you haven't already read it. It's quite glorious.

Reading it now & yes it is glorious. I picked the moral route in my first play through & I love the additional dialogue & scenes placed in it. I swear this could be a script of a good movie.

Welcome to the forums! As you are a fan of ship-to-ship combat might I recommend trying Arpeggio of Blue Steel and after that World of Warships? Both are very good for their respective mediums.

I registered for World of Warships but don't have the commitment to grind to anything higher than tier 5. Also most of the low tier players are rage-inducingly incompetent. I read the Arpeggio manga quite far but never got cracking at the anime.

But Iona though...XD

On SA, the price is a tad high normally, however is not much if you take it as the price of buying both SA and MoA as a way of repaying the devs. If there's a sale however it's quite worth it. While it's basically a dating sim and it certainly doesn't have combat, the 4 routes are pretty decent (Sola's particularly is fairly great). While the events are pretty spaced, the game in total has around the same size as MoA so there's plenty of meat to chew if you liked any of the 4 (or Maray).

I never really warmed up to the Rei-clones most animes put out, but Sola really did strike a chord. Also helps that the Seraphim is arguably the most OP thing sitting in the Sunrider's hangar.

I'm curious about Maray Shields. Yes I know she was denied a route but I want to dig more info about her; just playing MoA & playing around I feel like a fanfic brewing up a hypothetical scenario where Ms. Shields managed to survive the Legion's Orbital bombardment...

Oh, who the hell am I kidding.

Hi, Trades! I'm Kana.

I love naval warfare of the last 6 decade with heavy big-gun Battleships & propeller-driven carrier aviation (yes, I know what Kancolle is...I confess I've written fanfics about it as well)

I already like you.

Welcome to the forums!  ;D

Because I like Kancolle or I write fanfics? Or Both?

Hello, and welcome to the forums!
I'm glad to see another Starcraft fan - the game is what singlehandedly drove me into strategy :D

I see you've already made your personal contribution to the car thread. Feel free to lurk in peace (though I'll use my scans...) or, if you want, there's the Commbox for a more immediate interaction with a bunch of (supposedly) nice folks.

Cars are my life - my mother claimed the first words out of my mouth wasn't mom or dad, but 'car'. The only things I don't like are mainly SUVs & most BMW really. Long history here...

Starcraft was one of my first RTS too; my relative introduced me to it when I was still in grade school. SC1 was irritatingly difficult (12 units selection, wonky unit pathing etc.) but man it put your mind & hands to overdrive. I grew to love RTS; later convinced me to play the C&C Generals & Red Alert games as some well as Total War.

Welcome to the forums!!!

If you haven´t take a look at the other games hsoted in this forum, they´re all great.

*Notices that the gentleman by the name of ¨Trades¨ is a Kancolle Coinosseur*

*gendo poses*

Excellent.

Touche.

If he's here, that means he already abandoned his sanity! Or at least most of it. :P

The only thing that can stop this cruiser is a tractor beam. The one which I knocked out with a 3 blasts of my Phaser Arrays & a followup Photon Torpedo.

HA! *Warps away with sanity*

welcome to the forums!

You sir have the best signature I've seen on a forum for a long time.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 02:28:05 am by Trades46 »
"There's something wrong with our bloody ships today..."
-Kancolle in a nutshell, courtesy of Admiral Beatty

Offline Shirley

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2016, 06:35:11 pm »
Welcome! Feel free to be yourself and have fun here!

Some of us can get a bit animated but don't take any of it personally. We all have an online personality and you'll figure them out as you go.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of us at any time.
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline FALprofessional

« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2016, 07:22:32 pm »
After lurking for the last few weeks & having too much fun playing Sunrider Mark of Arcadius,

Join the party.

I've been a car & anime enthusiast as long as I remember. Military has always been an on-off affair for me, but I love naval warfare of the last 6 decade with heavy big-gun Battleships & propeller-driven carrier aviation

You and I are going to be the best of friends. Hit up the automobile thread, when you get a chance. 8)

I'm still relatively new to VNs in general but the combination of strategic battle action and an interesting cast really drew me into this series. Given how much replay value I had with MoA,

Same thing with me. My thoughts exactly.

I'll probably be a registered lurker from now on. Good sailing people.

JOIN THE PARTY!

P.S. Is Sunrider Academy worth getting? Seems like a lot less characters & action than MoA.

Yes! At the very least, if you don't care for the premise of Sunrider Academy, think of it as supporting MOA.

Updated: February 18, 2016, 07:29:10 pm
The only things I don't like are mainly SUVs & most BMW really. Long history here...

May I ask why? I understand SUVs: who needs 'em. But, BMW? Sure, sure, price, maintenance costs, etc. Is it a traumatic experience for you or something? That is, again, if you don't mind me asking.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 10:02:21 pm by FALprofessional »