Author Topic: Sengoku Jidai Mafia: THE ELVIS STRUNK SHOGUNATE!!  (Read 12513 times)

Offline WeAreTheMeta

Re: Sengoku Jidai Mafia: DAY 2 - Miyajima Island Shrine
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2016, 02:24:45 pm »
I am Gamo Ujisato, I already sheltered Nobunaga's widow an children once, I don't intend to have to do it again! Let's kill both these alliance who wants the death of our lord!

Elvis Strunk [Aug 10, 2016, 12:40:11 am]:   Meta is eternally a loli~
Arraxis [Sep 23, 2016, 11:37:43 pm]:   Love you too Meta

Offline Pal

« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2016, 06:29:26 am »
*strikes a "manly" pose and announces loudly*

I am Takenaka Shigueharu!!! Retainer of the clan Oda!!!

*flexes non-existent muscles*

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline Arraxis

« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2016, 08:32:39 am »
"It is a simple matter to state one's identity. Particularly when you choose identities that are... not as renowned as some of the others. As such, I declare myself as Hashiba Hideyoshi, general to Oda Nobunaga. I hope that in this world I am not doomed to become the Second Unifier, as my loyalty to Oda Nobunaga is unwavering. Gamo, I would like to personally thank you for your efforts after the betrayal. Your services were that of a man loyal to the core, and you truly earned the title of Hida no Kami. I have no information to give, except to state that I believe that Tokugawa is correct, in that there is more than one faction."

Offline Merne23

« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2016, 09:47:58 am »
"Simple as it may be, Hashiba-dono, many of the others here have not done so. Or indeed, spoken at all this day."

FOS: Duke Rockhopper, WhydidIbuytheunionfrigate, Deeox2, Elvis Strunk, mrgw4, woolyshambler, Kana the Boss

"I shall also forget your insult to my honor in light of our mutual enemies. While my renown might not spread as far as the ruler of all Nippon, I was a loyal retainer to Oda-dono.
Though I don't wholly disagree with Tokugawa-dono, I cannot fully agree either. It is possible that there is only one faction, and that they have used two attacks that utterly destroy us. (A Janitor and a JOAT with 1-shot Janitor.) While it's possible that this idea is ludicrous, it is also possible that our enemies are a smaller, more powerful force. We do not yet know the full extent of the Triple Alliance."
Sassa-san levels a steely gaze upon those yet to declare themselves.

woolyshambler [Aug16, 2015, 10:13PM]: ah Merne, they should give you the RP guru badge. [Aug24, 2016, 07:54 pm]:   WeAreTheMeta believes one day Merne went to the sea. From that day on the sea has been salty. Gamerjunkie [Jan04, 2017, 12:09 am]: So wait. Are... are you masturbating right in front of Sylvia? Deeox2 [Feb26, 2017, 02:03am]: SO WE GET ON ANOTHER BOAT AND FUCK OFF TO ANTARCTICA. Revontulet [Apr07, 2017, 06:30am]: gotta seize the day like a tentacle monster Beemu seizes a busty Hein

Online Elvis Strunk

« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2016, 06:42:32 pm »
"I am a loyal vessel of the Oda Clan. That is, in essence, all you wish to hear. Claiming an identity, when we cannot trust a single word spoken, is no different from that claim. In due time, my identity will come to light. I will not hide under the title of another, but at this moment, I will neither state my own. There is a chance another will claim my identity, or my ability, and that my claiming such openly would negate this. A weak trap, admittedly, but a trap nonetheless. I entirely expect to be held in suspicion- genuine or otherwise- and I expect any that wish to copy my plan to also be held suspect. I will confirm that I have an active ability, which I chose not to use. Finally, I will add my belief that there are two full enemy sides, and that each does not know who the other is. With luck, we can start- or continue- forcing them to deal with each other, while we crush both sides beneath us."

FOS: Marx-93

"To me, one thing does sound suspicious. It seems the most likely way you would have known the deceased man's identity would be if you investigated him last night. Making you the Detective. However, you should be smart enough to avoid revealing something so vital, so early on, without capturing an actual, living opponent. There is a chance you had some other way of knowing his true identity, admittedly. If so, I would like to hear an explanation, at some point. Otherwise, I would need to assume you knew this information due to being an ally on his side, or being a member of the second enemy faction, having gained this information from slaying him yourself, or speaking to the one who did." The individual smiles. "To make myself suspect, and accuse another, in the same breath. This 'war' has definitely made everything interesting. But, such is the consequence of returning from death. For the Oda Clan, I gave one life. I will gladly give one thousand more."

Offline WhydidIbuytheunionfrigate

« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2016, 11:41:25 am »
"This is a farce..."

A silent soul mutters as he drinks his tea. Beside him lays a katana, sheathed, but at the ready...

"Loyalties... these were for a different time, for a different battlefield. As you can all see, this is not the same battlefield we've fought on right now... I won't lie. I know who Ode Nobunaga once was, but have never met him personally. I also have no quarrel with the rest of you, but have served loyally to another two Lords amongst us after being forced to surrender my land and my people. That is all I can say now, for I am wary of the rest of you."

(I made the second Pic)

FE Games Played (Finished): Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn
FE Games Playing (or hiatus): Sacred Stones, Genealogy of the Holy War, Binding Blade

Offline Marx-93

« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2016, 01:12:08 pm »
"You are wrong about one thing, Elvis-dono. Revealing myself from the beginning is actually the best I can do. I could simply shut up, and gain suspicion like you, and let the two sides manipulate as they want. Or I could bring forth, reveal that one side has been critically wounded, calm people, and be a guide.

If I had waited one night more, I could have died either from the blade of one of our allies, or any of the 2 blades of our enemies. Right now however, at most, only one enemy strongman would remain. And I have my suspicions Rev may as well have been our only strongman. Being protected by other increases a lot my chances to live: if I were to be targeted tonight, either they would fail, or their only other strongman would be found. All in all, revealing myself is a lot better than simply accusing others while revealing nothing. Because of that, the seeds of victory have been sown.

2 dead haven't been found, and one identity is available for all to hide: we should all reveal ourselves, including our role, to avoid giving the enemy one more night to work with. No matter if you trust or not, it's a simple matter of finding the hole in their alibis. Not only that, if there are really 2 groups, they are likely to be discoordinated: their division will be their doom when they double-claim between themselves, not knowing what the other is, and claiming each other similar "hard to check" roles.

Our casualties are low, and the enemy number still high. If we all come to light, we will find them. If we want victory for our Lord, that is what we should do. Of course, if you want to protect your life instead of being interested in the common good, I could understand your grievances, but would any true samurai do that...?"
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home

Lord Ignatz

« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2016, 03:32:33 pm »
*Kana, who was watching the beautiful young miko girls with twintails on the beach, turns to the other 12 people dress in heavy armor*

"I have to admit that your theory about two enemy factions makes a lot of sense ((the most likely setup being 8/3/3/1)),
but having two enemies that are able to hide their victims' bodies... They would be too powerful! There would be no balance in this conflict!
((Unless, they're 1-shot. In that case we should be relatively daijoubu from now on.))

I would also like to share another theory that could make sense. ((It's unlikely, I gotta admit, but I can't understand a game with two Mafias.))
What if Takeda Shingen and Uesugi Kenshin learned about their past errors and decided to team up as a single faction against their common enemy? ((The setup being 10/3/2, 10/4/1 or maybe 9/5/1, but a "Triple-Alliance" with more than 3 members would be silly.))
In that case, their corpse-hiding ally ((Janitor)) could have been targeted by an Ouendan of some sorts, being allowed to perform two actions, one of them being redirected by another person ((Bus Driver or Redirector)) against their own Strongman."

((While I think that two Mafias with two Janitors would be OP, I wouldn't like to speculate further about the game's setup.
We must outsmart the scum players and guess their moves, not the GM's ones.))

((Janitor kills, a Cop claiming right away without any useful guilty report... Kana has flashbacks from Geassia and shivers.))

"Please, forgive my insolence, Tokugawa-dono, but that is exactly why I think we should hide our identities and powers for now.
I must agree with Elvis-dono and disagree with you and Sassa-dono on this.

We shall not panic! Even in the worst case scenario, where there are two enemy factions each one with a corpse-hiding member AND each of them with one investigation-immune member. ((That is, two Godfathers.))

If I was them, I would feel safe and confident enough to let the investigator live and go for other powerful people that get exposed today. ((That is, particularly dangerous power roles for the Mafia, like Vigilante, Doctor, Bodyguard and Watcher, for example.))

If we all reveal our skills, our protective roles and Watcher will not know who to protect or watch ((because of WIFOM)) and our enemies will easily hunt us down.

Thus, I say we don't reveal ourselves publicly. This way, our enemies will have a hard time finding the supportive roles and we will force them to either make shots in the dark while we follow you to victory or attack you, fail and get caught. Either way, we win."

"We don't have many reasons to not believe you since nobody counterclaimed you, so don't worry. I do not want to go into details, but I am certain that you will be safe tonight."

*Kana winks at Tokugawa-dono, which is silly since they're all wearing a big-ass helmet with a face mask, and goes watch the miko girls again*

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2016, 12:38:51 am »
((Wifom? I say LGCCMQLSVDMVEDJCLREHLBADTLIQAOECDL!))
I can understand the 'not reveal my skill' point of view (I'm doing it right now after all) but I'm a strong believer that we should all give our name, at least our enemies will not be able to use them. Lord Oda had a lot of follower, but follower so great that we would be brought back here and now? I don't think.

Also, if we think there are two mafia, and both have a janitor, then the mafia to which Takeda belonged could be able to hide both his members, but the other one is unable to cover one of his....Meaning maybe we should reveal our skill after all, I mean one mafia is still better than none, don't you think?

Elvis Strunk [Aug 10, 2016, 12:40:11 am]:   Meta is eternally a loli~
Arraxis [Sep 23, 2016, 11:37:43 pm]:   Love you too Meta

Offline mrgw4

« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2016, 07:30:56 pm »
*Politely sips his tea.* My name is Hirate Masahide. The retainer of Oda Nobuhide and teacher of his son Oda Nobunaga. I committed suicide to try and teach the boy the error of his ways but it seems he's still as erratic as ever. That said last night someone decided to lay siege to my castle of residence. As such I have nothing to report.
yes everything I say can and will have a typo in it.

Offline Verthand

« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2016, 01:24:16 am »
FOS COUNT:

Duke Rockhopper (1): Merne23

WhydidIbuytheunionfrigate (1): Merne23

Deeox2 (1): Merne23

Elvis Strunk (1): Merne23

mrgw4 (1): Merne23

woolyshambler (1): Merne23

Kana the Boss (1): Merne23

Marx-93 (1): Elvis Strunk

Suspicious has been rising among the 13 living characters, leading to some of them revealing their names, but it wasnt enough to reach a definitive conclusion. Has the high tide washed away their bloodlust? Or perhaps are they planning to strike at each other tonight?

Under the moonlight, each of them prayed and paid their respects to the gods, then the kawaii miko girls guided them to their room in the shrine. A simple, humble room, filled with the calming sound of distant waves and the scent of the sea breeze, added by the beauty of the full moon reflected under the floating Torii makes it a perfect scenery for poetry writing, doesnt it? I hope its not the last poem u write for...

It is now Night 2. Do not post during the night. Please pm me with your Night Action. Night 2 will end 15/2/2016, 17:00:00 UTC.

woolyshambler [Sep 09, 2015, 04:28:48 PM]:   don't let anyone say i don't love you vert.
Amber Lee Connors [VOICE] [Jan 27, 2016, 10:23:00 PM]: Dominatrix Ava is now canon in my heart.
WeAreTheMeta [Oct 11, 2016, 06:22:37 pm]: I shall rewrite the constitution so that France become a loligarchy!
Deeox2 [Oct 17, 2016, 04:32:39 pm]: I'm pretty sure Eli is fucking literally everyone in WoolRPG, mang.

Offline Verthand

Re: Sengoku Jidai Mafia: NIGHT 2 - Miyajima Island Shrine
« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2016, 10:41:37 pm »
Again:

Since a number of players have been busy with RL duties and havent sent their actions yet, im extending the night 2 for 24 hours or until everyone send their night actions, whatever happens first.

woolyshambler [Sep 09, 2015, 04:28:48 PM]:   don't let anyone say i don't love you vert.
Amber Lee Connors [VOICE] [Jan 27, 2016, 10:23:00 PM]: Dominatrix Ava is now canon in my heart.
WeAreTheMeta [Oct 11, 2016, 06:22:37 pm]: I shall rewrite the constitution so that France become a loligarchy!
Deeox2 [Oct 17, 2016, 04:32:39 pm]: I'm pretty sure Eli is fucking literally everyone in WoolRPG, mang.

Offline Pal

« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2016, 02:34:34 am »
((*gets out a flamethrower to light a fire under some backsides*))

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline Verthand

« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2016, 04:45:57 pm »
The following morning came, and some of you had fun at night with the lovely mikos your armies. Fierce and epics battles were fought, investigations and espionage took place, provinces were gained and lost and people have died tonight.

When each of you stepped outside of the shrine, the world around you changed again. When you looked back, the temple was burned down, and the scent of death and burnt corpses filled the air. You were all back to 1582, Honnouji Temple.

Spoiler

Death and discord would soon spread everywhere again. Will our heroes be able to survive the chaos of the following day? Two of them have fallen tonight alredy.

WeAreTheMeta gathered a large force of 25.000 men from Suruga and fought a fierce battle against a might opponent. Evenly matched, the battle was a bloody one, and many fell that night on both sides. He survived the fight, however, on his way back home, he was ambushed by another full enemy army. Worn out and fatigued from the previous battle, with only a fraction of the army he had when he left Suruga, his forces tried their best, but fell at the hands of his opponent. WeAreTheMeta fought to the end, and died in combat.

WeAreTheMeta was Imagawa Yoshimoto, ruler of the province of Suruga, Godfather and Roleblocker leader of the Triple Alliance, Mafia-Aligned Faction!

Spoiler

or a bit more kawaii version of him:

Spoiler

But Imagawa Yoshimoto wasnt the only one that fell tonight. Another great character of this age of chaos has left the stage. Woolyshambler has also died tonight, but his body was never found.

Roster:
1. WeAreTheMeta
2. Duke Skyhopper
3. WhydidIbuytheunionfrigate
4. Deeox2
5. Revontulet
6. Pal
7. Elvis Strunk
8. Gamerjunkie27
9. Marx-93
10. mrgw4-F
11. Arraxis
12. woolyshambler
13. Merne23
14. Kana the boss
15. John Titor

Dead players are free to make one last post with their death poem.

Its now Day 3. With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is 02/18, 17:00 UTC.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 07:39:57 am by Verthand »

Offline WhydidIbuytheunionfrigate

« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2016, 05:05:05 pm »
The man just stares... He sits quietly and breathes slowly, closing his eyes, meditating upon the events that took place...

"I have little to report, I slept all night. Was I the only one to notice that the moon was in a beautiful crescent shape? No matter."

After a moment's pause, the man continues,

"However, I will now give an insight to who I am. Lord Toyotomi... We've had our disagreements... However, I will serve you once again if you promise not to harm my people."

He turns to one of the lingering servants surrounding the group,

"I require ink and paper. No need to rush, but I wish to do some work before the day is finished."

(I made the second Pic)

FE Games Played (Finished): Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn
FE Games Playing (or hiatus): Sacred Stones, Genealogy of the Holy War, Binding Blade