Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 3351 times)

Offline Endershadow

Re: Hello!
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2016, 04:10:17 am »
Welcome to the forums

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Offline Shirley

« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2016, 04:00:27 pm »
I've read all of it. I noticed people have brought up the suspicion.
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline FALprofessional

« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2016, 07:23:56 pm »
Edit: I'm so mad it took me this long to find out about Sunrider. Better late than never I suppose? ^ ^

Ohh yes! Welcome aboard.