Author Topic: Valentines Day Waifu Pics!  (Read 2859 times)

Offline DesertFox

Valentines Day Waifu Pics!
« on: February 14, 2016, 12:01:47 am »
Do you love your waifu? Do you have nothing to do this Valentines Day?

Then why not join an age old tradition, set up a small offering for your waifu on this Valentines Day, take a photograph and share it with the forums!

How does it work?

Very simple. Set up an image/images of your waifu on your monitor. Then provide offerings in the form of romantic food, special items linked to your waifu, other displays of affection. Show off how much you care for your waifu!

A fun song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkTPzCrKhhg
DesertFox
WarGirl Games

Offline Marx-93

Re: Valentines Day Waifu Pics!
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2016, 01:44:13 am »
As a person living in one of the few regions of the world which doesn't really celebrate Valentine's Day (we kinda have a local equivalent), I'll just sit down and enjoy seeing people get worked up over it.

Oh, and also a song for everyone, including the poor souls that actually have a girlfriend in these dates.
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home

Online Geocorn

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2016, 06:16:52 pm »
I bet Histidine has a *Hyun-ae cake pic!

Offline DesertFox

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2016, 07:14:27 pm »
DesertFox
WarGirl Games

Offline Shirley

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2016, 07:25:27 pm »
Enjoy this song while I set up a thing for me and mai waifu. XD

Lonely He/a/rt feat. Bedford
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline Marx-93

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2016, 07:43:26 pm »

The original song (if you want it) is here. Though, as you'll probably suppose the lyrics are fairly different.
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home

Lord Ignatz

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2016, 04:26:04 am »

The original song (if you want it) is here. Though, as you'll probably suppose the lyrics are fairly different.

Aah, I remember that song from Ouendan 2. (Also, that Momotaro parody.)

Offline Shirley

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2016, 02:58:57 pm »
I couldn't use a full proper one because time was running out.
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline DesertFox

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2016, 07:03:56 pm »
Since BMU was the only one that replied, I declare BMU the official casanova of the Hyperspace Forums!

As Lord Fox of the Waifu Shrine, I bestow the power of seduction to BMU. He may now seduce any and all waifus he sees fit, until such a time as he is taken out by one of the other forum members >_>
DesertFox
WarGirl Games

Offline Shirley

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2016, 07:52:32 pm »
Since BMU was the only one that replied, I declare BMU the official casanova of the Hyperspace Forums!

As Lord Fox of the Waifu Shrine, I bestow the power of seduction to BMU. He may now seduce any and all waifus he sees fit, until such a time as he is taken out by one of the other forum members >_>

Owned.

And they can try....