Author Topic: Doki Doki Space Whale Dating Sim 3 - Re-Added  (Read 8543 times)

Offline Endershadow

Doki Doki Space Whale Dating Sim 3 - Re-Added
« on: April 10, 2014, 09:39:38 pm »
I've decided to create the first Sunrider mod. All this mod does is re-add the intro that was in beta 1.05 and older. I'll try to keep this updated as new versions are released. This mod has been turned into a bonus that is accessible from the main menu. Plus, I couldn't figure out how to fix a bug that re-enabling it would cause in beta version 2.

Mod version 1.06 is compatible with Sunrider version
  • 1.06a?
  • 1.06b
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 12:12:13 pm by endershadow »

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Offline Elvis Strunk

Re: Doki Doki Space Whale Dating Sim 3 - Re-Added
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2014, 09:52:15 pm »
Best Sunrider mod yet! Much better than all the others! Will install as soon as I download the Sunrider Mod Manager from the Nexus.

Offline Vaendryl

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 11:38:17 pm »
after downloading this, can you guys right click during the opening dialogue (before you ever see the main menu) and click on 'main menu'? I'm curious to see what if anything happens.
(╯°□°)╯︵ uoıʇdǝɔxǝ
latest version: 7.2
RTFW
Mark 5:9

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2014, 11:41:52 pm »
For me, it works just as it should. No crashing or anything.

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2014, 11:44:00 pm »
Same. I just tested it and it didn't crash.

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Offline Vaendryl

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2014, 11:44:47 pm »
that's very interesting...
now I wanna found out why not lol
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 11:49:44 pm by Vaendryl »
(╯°□°)╯︵ uoıʇdǝɔxǝ
latest version: 7.2
RTFW
Mark 5:9

Offline Ledabot

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2014, 12:01:32 am »
Looks like You need to steal the mod for the actually game if it works better than the game  ;D

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2014, 12:04:44 am »
The funny thing is, I just un-commented what he commented-out of the code.

EDIT: I also changed the version of the game as well.

Offline mikebrand83

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2014, 08:05:58 am »
You know, if there's time to add them in properly, this stuff would be great to include in the game as omake content.

Players select "Omake" option, get some silly intro about contents dropped from the main game... Ahem... I mean, specially prepared for our further enjoyment (PLvsAA reference, lol), then players can select from their choice of omake episode to view.
Click here for my games giveaway thread」 (Last Updated: August 18, 2017)

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2014, 10:12:05 am »
I hope there are more of these little gags included at start of each beta. Would be pretty awesome.

Offline Sagucio

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2017, 04:49:08 am »
Best Sunrider mod yet! Much better than all the Hydromax and others! Will install as soon as I download the Sunrider Mod Manager from the Nexus.

Thanks for the Sunrider mod Endershadow it crashed at first but it is running great now.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 09:04:03 am by Sagucio »