Author Topic: 3D model of Icari's gun?  (Read 1205 times)

Offline FlyingCarParts

3D model of Icari's gun?
« on: March 04, 2016, 07:04:33 am »
Is this available? For reference.
Or a couple of more viewing angles would be nice, if a model is not an option.
I'm nowhere near an expert on guns, much less ones in sci-fi media.

Offline Geocorn

Re: 3D model of Icari's gun?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2016, 06:20:58 pm »
have you checked the Google Drive files that Samu-Kun shared? http://innomenpro.com/forums/index.php?topic=1341.0 It should be in the Ryder folder unless I misunderstand what you mean

Offline FlyingCarParts

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2016, 12:36:31 pm »
have you checked the Google Drive files that Samu-Kun shared? http://innomenpro.com/forums/index.php?topic=1341.0 It should be in the Ryder folder unless I misunderstand what you mean

Not what I'm looking for, but this is also useful! Thank you!
Or maybe it is in this folder and it's taking forever for me to find.

The gun in the attached picture is what I'm searching for more viewing angles of.

Offline Shirley

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2016, 06:15:51 am »

Not what I'm looking for, but this is also useful! Thank you!
Or maybe it is in this folder and it's taking forever for me to find.

The gun in the attached picture is what I'm searching for more viewing angles of.

What do you need it for?

And there are many more viewing angles in the game.
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline FlyingCarParts

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2016, 03:46:09 pm »

What do you need it for?

Just fanart.

How embarrassing... I just dug through the game's files and barely found a good angle.
I checked twice before and completely overlooked it.
Right under my nose this whole time.

Sorry aha.
/facepalm

Offline Shirley

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2016, 07:11:21 pm »

What do you need it for?

Just fanart.

How embarrassing... I just dug through the game's files and barely found a good angle.
I checked twice before and completely overlooked it.
Right under my nose this whole time.

Sorry aha.
/facepalm

It's all good. Glad you found more angles.
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"