Author Topic: Phoenix Wright Mafia - Justice for None: Turnabout Mafioso - The Final Verdict  (Read 12211 times)

Offline Elvis Strunk

Fairly certain Duke said he chose who I would be aligned to randomly~ That just happened to end up being a Mafia member, and one that almost made sense.

Offline Jynx

Ah, I forgot about the only interesting thing, probably.

Another day, another case. You know what would really hit the spot right now? Coffee, and lots of it. It's been a good five minutes since the last one. Not that you're addicted to it, perish the thought! Just send one of the young prosecutors off on a run, they'll be back in no time. Until then... You are Diego Armando. At least, you were. After the events of your past had played out, you changed your name to Godot, and became a prosecutor with the intention of seeing if Phoenix is worthy of succeeding Mia. And as far as you are concerned, he is not! Using your powers as a lawyer, you can target a fellow mafia to make them show as town aligned upon investigation. If you kill at night, you will leave a coffee stain at the scene. You are mafia aligned, and win when all the town members and other violent individuals have been...removed…

Oh wait, we forgot to mention! About that murder you committed the other day. Well, this IS a court you know, and the trial demands we find the culprit. As such, you must stay hidden! You are not allowed to reveal to ANYONE that you are the murderer, as even fellow mafia seek to know whodunnit this time! Seeing as how you cannot guess yourself (How unfair would THAT be?!), someone has decided to grant you a special...additional defense, shall we say.  It is common knowledge that many criminals will use any means possible to escape, and you are no exception. You have three additional abilities, each of which can be used once. These are a roleblock, a redirect and a place-switch. They can be used along with your mafia action for the night, but PM these to me separately from the mafia chat.
In case you forget what your face looks like. Actually, this won't help with that much

Wiki link: http://aceattorney.wikia.com/wiki/Godot

Offline Marx-93

Oh, wait, fellow mafia could guess?!

Damm, I thought it could only be done by town... I could have gotten an extra something in one of the days... Well, knowing my luck it would have either been useless or I would have played in such a way as to end losing.
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home

Offline Duke Rockhopper

Ahh, actually that part of the role was abolished. It just stayed in that role for some reason

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.

Online Revontulet

In case anyone was interested  ::)

A suit of blue, a big red tie and hair like Gemini Man- there's only one person it could be!  The king of the courtroom, the terror of turnabout, the master of mystery! Yes! You are Phoenix Wright, the ace attorney incarnate, come to rid the world of injustice! With undying belief in your clients, and the willpower to keep pressing on even if it means cross-examining a parrot, you'll do anything you can to put the baddies behind bars, courtesy of your almighty objecting finger! So strong is your shout that it has the power to double your vote, granting you the ability to cast a secret vote sent to the GM. As well as this, should things seem to be going badly and you are attacked with lethal intent, your TURNABOUT can take that strike and send it right at a player of your choosing. Joining you in this quest is Thalassa Gramarye (Arraxis), an ally from the dark years of your life. You know she is not mafia, and may confide in her at night (provided I can listen in :P ). If you kill at night, you will leave a small circular badge at the scene. You are town aligned, and win when all evildoers have been brought to justice!

Y'know, dis guy
Milten [Sep 13, 2016, 03:31:18 pm]:   Come on, Rev's soul is 99% lewd, 1% Kurumi
Deeox2 [Dec 16, 2016, 01:31:10 am]:   ... Wow, I think Jannti broke my world solely by existing, lol.

https://youtu.be/USTCUPm5WB0

Offline Pal

Where'd the day kill come in?

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline Merne23

Dokker, how the Hell did you expect the Town to win? Besides not shooting themselves, but still. No less than 5 killing roles a Night (Vig, 2-shot Witch, SK, Angel, and Mafia) I'm kinda surprised that people didn't die off in droves every Night.
Aside from that, THREE Independents along with FOUR Mafia is ridiculous. It's basically 7 vs. 8 at that point, because Charlie couldn't participate in debates. I'm not even surprised the Town lost, I'm just kinda ticked off I wasn't there at the end.

Ah, it's you. Somehow I knew you'd be here (not because I chose the roles or anything). Wherever evil thoughts and intentions gather, you will surely appear like a bad omen, intent on satisfying your want of destruction in the name of self-preservation right until the end. In the darkest pits of hell you make your home, and have risen to the land of the living once more to enact vengeance on those who shamed you in life. If you want. Alternatively, you could strive to right your wrongs and eliminate the enemies of peace-lovers once and for all. But it doesn't matter really; you live for yourself, and you die for yourself. Such is the creed you work by. You are Dahlia Hawthorne, vicious manipulator and one-time girlfriend of Phoenix, though this too was all part of a dark plan. At night you can sweet-talk one player into targeting someone of your choice, and though you aren't told their ability you can make your target kill, an ability you can use twice. In your night action, state if you wish to have the target use their normal action or if you wish them to kill. The player will be informed that they were controlled that night. If the player is investigated, no mention of your involvement will be given. If "you" kill at night, your target will leave their item at the scene, and you get away completely free! You are independent aligned, and win when either of the two main factions is completely eliminated. Which one you side with is up to you...

Character Image

Wiki link: http://aceattorney.wikia.com/wiki/Dahlia

I think I did well enough but I aligned myself with the Town, so I made the wrong choice, I suppose.

woolyshambler [Aug16, 2015, 10:13PM]: ah Merne, they should give you the RP guru badge. [Aug24, 2016, 07:54 pm]:   WeAreTheMeta believes one day Merne went to the sea. From that day on the sea has been salty. Gamerjunkie [Jan04, 2017, 12:09 am]: So wait. Are... are you masturbating right in front of Sylvia? Deeox2 [Feb26, 2017, 02:03am]: SO WE GET ON ANOTHER BOAT AND FUCK OFF TO ANTARCTICA. Revontulet [Apr07, 2017, 06:30am]: gotta seize the day like a tentacle monster Beemu seizes a busty Hein

Offline woolyshambler

Hi there! Don't get up! Oh, you can't… never mind then! I can talk from here. Oh, the things you've seen in this room. The arguments, the plans, the colourful characters. Even the disappearing acts and crimes themselves! The only person who knows more of what goes on in here is Phoenix himself, but you'll never say so. He does notice you from time to time, though you never speak. This is because you are the Charley, the Wright Anything Agency's plant! Congratulations! You can do almost nothing to affect the result of this game. Passive is as passive does, after all. What you CAN do, though, is what all plants to. Make more plants! Three times during the game you can give a sapling to a player at night. This sapling will grant them no bonus abilities, but does mean they have to give a sapling to one other player, who can give one to another player etc. etc.. Players who already have a sapling will gain it regardless. This stated, words are scary to you. No one speaks to you really, so you've decided over time that if someone does, you'd probably die of shock. As such, having your role revealed kills you. Oopsie. You have two investigation immunities which will show you as town-aligned, but to win the game you must survive, AND every player who survives must have a sapling. Alternatively, if every single player (living and dead) has a sapling before the end of the game, your death-on-identification is removed and you gain the one-shot ability to block one action totally from a player of your choice at any time, day or night, as well as officially joining the town faction. This includes everything a player can actively do to interfere with someone, even casting votes! You cannot kill at night, and thus drop nothing. Though if you are made to visit someone, you will drop mud from your pot. You are plant aligned and win when everyone has a plant. Good luck!

Character Image

Wiki link: http://aceattorney.wikia.com/wiki/Charley

Offline Duke Rockhopper

The plant could speak fine, he chose not to :P

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.

Offline Elvis Strunk

Actually, it turns out I didn't have a kill ability at all~ It was just a miscommunication. Didn't find out until after I revealed it, but then I was dead, so it didn't matter.

Online Revontulet

Where'd the day kill come in?

Well as I got clarification from Duke, I could gain the ability to kill (1x Night or  Day) after I was attacked.  I took this meaning that I essentially had armor and could live through one attempt of my life and thus gain the ability.  Duke meant it to come in effect when I was targeted. 

Needless to say, I gained the ability the same day Meta mentioned that he had protected me.  I assumed that this was a lie, because seeing that I had not died and did not come out initially decrying someone, they would claim Doc to account for targeting me that night. It could be collaborated afterall.   

Hearing Iris, I figured this might be a false claim to cover for being Dhalia. Besides, I could only gain my kill ability and LIVE if someone tried to kill me right? And thus is how things played out ::)

Had Meta not told me he protected me that night, I was going to shoot Gamer, Merne, or Marx.  Mostly Gamer, because I noticed his inactivity and his in game statements just seemed too generic.  The sheer reticence or inactivity to support anything from most players told me something was fishy - Pal being the most scummy in that regard :P
Milten [Sep 13, 2016, 03:31:18 pm]:   Come on, Rev's soul is 99% lewd, 1% Kurumi
Deeox2 [Dec 16, 2016, 01:31:10 am]:   ... Wow, I think Jannti broke my world solely by existing, lol.

https://youtu.be/USTCUPm5WB0

Offline Marx-93

The mafia also was heavily nerfed; we didn't have a janitor or strongman, and our word-bomber had a limit and could only kill one person per bomb (so, we couldn't make a slaughter during day 1 with "whip"). While we had a lawyer, it's a very technical role, comparable more to a ninja than a straight power role.
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home

Offline WhydidIbuytheunionfrigate

For what it's worth, The Duke limited my kills to 3, then changed it to 4. Ironically I played better by conserving ammo, but he intentionally limited my killing abilities because of reasons...

(I made the second Pic)

FE Games Played (Finished): Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn
FE Games Playing (or hiatus): Sacred Stones, Genealogy of the Holy War, Binding Blade