Author Topic: Phoenix Wright Mafia - Justice for None: Turnabout Mafioso - The Final Verdict  (Read 12211 times)

Online Arraxis

Re: Phoenix Wright Mafia: Turnabout Mafioso
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2016, 03:49:14 pm »

Offline Marx-93

« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2016, 04:15:58 pm »
"Hmph...

I thought we we're working more with a band of criminals than a simple murderer, but it seems either they've been fairly cautious, or some of our members here have had some success with their nightly activities.

On my case...? Well, I'm afraid I can't currently give any useful information. Of course, I can easily make some deductions and help with the case, but for now I'll leave the floor to others who may have more to share."
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home

Offline WhydidIbuytheunionfrigate

« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2016, 02:11:11 pm »
The rando guy drops his mouth open and another annoyingly large text box stems from his mouth,

"Oh golly gee willikers! Another person dead? By gowsh! What happened last night? I thought we were all safe and sound here, but it seems now I was mistaken! And cut in two! Wagah wheeooo! That's not a good way to go!"

He begins to flap his freaking stupid arms again. And looks like an idiot.

"I slept like a log and didn't hear a sound last night. Did anyone else hear anything? Screaming from a violent murder perhaps? No? Well then I suggest we get the hell outta here and under police protection! Let's leave the Justice system carry out its course by having us leave an never come back! Mr. Judge, please, can we go home now?! I'd really rather not die for an investigation that I'm not a part of. Please?"

(I made the second Pic)

FE Games Played (Finished): Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn
FE Games Playing (or hiatus): Sacred Stones, Genealogy of the Holy War, Binding Blade

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2016, 09:52:30 pm »
"I know nothing that could help you..."

Elvis Strunk [Aug 10, 2016, 12:40:11 am]:   Meta is eternally a loli~
Arraxis [Sep 23, 2016, 11:37:43 pm]:   Love you too Meta

Offline Jynx

« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2016, 10:38:34 pm »
The masked figure examines the dead body with expertise, before speaking to the others.

"Pff. As I expected, you can't protect anyone. You were, as always, a disappointment."

Not that I can say much better of myself... I have nothing to share about this new murder. And we all know how hard it is to find a culprit without any evidence."

He turns to the judge.

"Do you really think this is the proper place for a trial? Not only these two - " he points to the two penguins, being prosecutor and attorney " - are failing to provide any kind of decisive evidence, but we now have another murder on our hands. We don't even know if it was perpetrated by the same person who committed the first crime. How are we supposed to find a culprit when our lives are continuously threatened by some unknown enemy?"

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2016, 10:48:24 pm »
"I'm glad you brought that up. As it happens, preparations are underway to move this trial to a new location. It is hoped that the area will be much more secure, and defendants will have a greater degree of comfort and feel less restricted by the cell decor. All being well, we will make the move by the end of the day. Though you must remember; you are all suspects. Your position isn't the best regardless. And the sooner you solve this case, the sooner the danger will pass. These penguins are mere sentries, all they can do is summarise. It falls to you all to judge each other yourselves and determine as a group who the guilty party is."

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.

Offline Merne23

« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2016, 05:37:55 pm »
One figure in particular sits in one of the chairs set in rows facing the Judge, before the open space where the witness stand is. With a low intake of breath, they speak again with uncertainty, and no small amount of fear. "I don't have anything to tell you. There's a few people who haven't talked at all. Maybe they should speak up."

FOS: Elvis Strunk, mrgw4, Deeox2, Kana the Boss

The figure clasps their hands together. "We have very few facts. We have at least three potential conspirators -- murderers -- among us. We can assume that one of us will die every night," the hands tighten, and the voice hitches a bit, "until we find them. The Judge can't help us, and the police can't protect us. So we've got to do it ourselves."

woolyshambler [Aug16, 2015, 10:13PM]: ah Merne, they should give you the RP guru badge. [Aug24, 2016, 07:54 pm]:   WeAreTheMeta believes one day Merne went to the sea. From that day on the sea has been salty. Gamerjunkie [Jan04, 2017, 12:09 am]: So wait. Are... are you masturbating right in front of Sylvia? Deeox2 [Feb26, 2017, 02:03am]: SO WE GET ON ANOTHER BOAT AND FUCK OFF TO ANTARCTICA. Revontulet [Apr07, 2017, 06:30am]: gotta seize the day like a tentacle monster Beemu seizes a busty Hein

Offline Marx-93

« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2016, 09:49:21 am »
"Hmph...

I must certainly agree. Death should be no stranger to any of the here present, but this... "passive" attitude is certainly worrying. Have some of our most pathetic attorneys and prosecutors simply given up already? Because I have not, nor I plan to."
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Online Revontulet

« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2016, 10:03:48 am »
Another masked individual stands up, their voice on edge.

"I agree, we are getting no where fast and we owe it to Thalassa and Ms. Fey to figure out who perpetrated these heinous crimes and bring them to justice!  If that doesn't convince any of you, perhaps self preservation will?

Here is what we know from yesterday:

1> The murder took place near the police headquarters
2> The victim was murdered with a blunt object swung from above
3> The murderer is female

We also know that one piece of this information is incorrect.  I understand that any police officer may want to lay low untl they can collect certain information, so I'll focus on the other two.  Last night we know that....*the individual gets choked up* poor Thalassa was cut in half..... *shaking the image from their mind* therefore, if Ms. Fey was murdered with a blunt object, the murder uses different means or we have MULTIPLE murderers among us.

I can confirm that Thelassa, as a Mason, spoke to myself last night.  Prior to her untimely death, she was visited by another who left her a gift... of sorts.

To start out, I want to know from all of you:

-Are you Male or Female behind your masks.
Milten [Sep 13, 2016, 03:31:18 pm]:   Come on, Rev's soul is 99% lewd, 1% Kurumi
Deeox2 [Dec 16, 2016, 01:31:10 am]:   ... Wow, I think Jannti broke my world solely by existing, lol.

https://youtu.be/USTCUPm5WB0

Offline Marx-93

« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2016, 10:55:30 am »
"I never planned to hide myself; I'm, indeed, a male of the sharpest kind"

Offline woolyshambler

« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2016, 11:14:21 am »
"......~!"

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2016, 07:31:15 pm »
"I'm a woman...but I didn't do anything to miss fey!"

Online Revontulet

« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2016, 07:33:50 pm »

"Oh? By this statement then, are you then admtting to have done something to Thalassa then?!  What did you do last evening Miss~"
Milten [Sep 13, 2016, 03:31:18 pm]:   Come on, Rev's soul is 99% lewd, 1% Kurumi
Deeox2 [Dec 16, 2016, 01:31:10 am]:   ... Wow, I think Jannti broke my world solely by existing, lol.

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2016, 07:35:30 pm »

"Oh? By this statement then, are you then admtting to have done something to Thalassa then?!  What did you do last evening Miss~"

"I didn't do anything to Thalassa either! I visited the one who isn't speaking over there!"
*Point at wooly*

Online Revontulet

« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2016, 07:42:20 pm »
*blinks not understanding how people have been able to leave thier cells at night*

Your Honor, if it pleases the court, I do believe there is very much a security issue here to be addressed...hopefully our new accomdations will be more secure.

*turning back to Miss Meta*

"I'd ask the individual in the mask known as 'Wooly' what transpired, but I beleve that would be fruitless.  Would you be so kind to tell us the nature of this visit?"