Author Topic: Rising Angels: Hope  (Read 2949 times)

Offline KomiTsuku

Rising Angels: Hope
« on: March 18, 2016, 11:41:26 pm »
Rising Angels: Hope has been released on steam!

Rising Angels: Hope is the story of Faye Moonfallow, her squad of somewhat loveable misfits, and their dreams of joining the Katajion Space Force. However, before they can get there, they have to first pass the rigors of the Space Sector Academy. Life is rough, non-stop, and the danger of getting the boot is ever-present. Can Faye and her squad overcome the challenges posed to them or will the group destroy itself in chaos? Each day is an adventure as the young researcher tries to find her new place in the galaxy.

Features:
- Expanded remake of the original Rising Angels story, Rising Angels: The Red Rose
- 8 - 10 hour adventure spanning Faye's year
- Options to help guide Faye through her adventure
- Unlockable gallery with unseen images from both the original game and the remake

Rising Angels: Hope is a yuri visual novel with 3 parts that will be released as free updates. The combined parts adding up to an 8-10 hour adventure of love, mystery, and growth.

Part 1: Initial release
Part 2: April 1st
Part 3: April 15th

Offline Geocorn

Re: Rising Angels: Hope
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 11:58:02 pm »
I didn't buy it already while I was at work because I like you or anything...

Offline Pal

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2016, 12:18:02 am »
April 1st...really? ::)

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline Megillot

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2016, 09:24:55 am »
Great news. I enjoyed Reborn, but Red Rose was mediocre and I never finished it. I expect to actually being able to complete Hope now.
Wanted to buy the game when I saw it on Steam, but remembered I donated to Fates Kickstarter and checked project updates - and apparently I will eventually receive the key for free - thanks for that!

Online Revontulet

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2016, 02:27:13 pm »
Mmmmmm, moar Faye~ *thumbs up*
Milten [Sep 13, 2016, 03:31:18 pm]:   Come on, Rev's soul is 99% lewd, 1% Kurumi
Deeox2 [Dec 16, 2016, 01:31:10 am]:   ... Wow, I think Jannti broke my world solely by existing, lol.

https://youtu.be/USTCUPm5WB0

Offline PalmettoPilot14

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2016, 10:04:35 pm »
I enjoyed Red Rose so I know I'm going to enjoy Hope.

Faye and Yoi are my two favorites so I'm hoping there's a way to help the two of fall in love in this game. 

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2016, 11:16:05 pm »
Don't hold your breath, according to the dev blogs it doesn't sound like Yoi is destined for happiness. Still though you'll like hope, there's the same story but added scenes to give more character development, especially to Kika in my playthrough

Offline PalmettoPilot14

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2016, 11:35:31 pm »
Don't hold your breath, according to the dev blogs it doesn't sound like Yoi is destined for happiness. Still though you'll like hope, there's the same story but added scenes to give more character development, especially to Kika in my playthrough

Ah man!  Well still I liked the scenes where Yoi shed tears over how much she loved Faye and just wanted her happy (that was in the Red Rose game).

They are still my favorite couple even if it isn't canon.  I was actually wondering if Hope was going to be like other visual novels I've played where any path can be canon, but doesn't look like it.

Yoi is a well written character and so is Faye.

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2016, 12:53:28 am »
I like Kika, but accept that she's not ready for a relationship. I think Lenna and Faye are cute, but we already know from Red Rose how that works out. (At least we know from Reborn that Sol didn't fare any better. Justice yay lol)

Offline PalmettoPilot14

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2016, 04:23:47 pm »
I like Kika, but accept that she's not ready for a relationship. I think Lenna and Faye are cute, but we already know from Red Rose how that works out. (At least we know from Reborn that Sol didn't fare any better. Justice yay lol)

Well I finished Red Rose and I liked how it showed the realistic nature of the relationships.
I've played a few other visual novels in my time and hopefully Hope will be just as good.

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2016, 07:49:04 pm »
Just a random comment, but shouldn't this announcement be in the News and Updates section instead of Game Discussion? :)

Offline KomiTsuku

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2016, 03:58:47 am »

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2016, 03:43:04 pm »
Off the price, or off Faye's outfit? ;)

Offline KomiTsuku

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2016, 07:33:16 pm »
Off the price, or off Faye's outfit? ;)
Bit of column A, bit of column B.

Offline KomiTsuku

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2017, 09:49:02 pm »
Speaking of sales, it is the summer sale again. We're putting it up on a big one as celebration for the release of Allegiance to get people out there reading the prequel! We are also doing this big discount with another Sekai game, Highway Blossoms!