Author Topic: Hi  (Read 18953 times)

Offline Charles Flyingpad

Re: Hi
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2016, 08:18:55 am »
Welcome and make yourself comfortable here. I'm one of the most normal people out here, with a bit of witch hunting tendencies.

I wonder if science will ever go so far that I'll be able to be a cute animu girl with cat ears.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055288188/

Offline Pal

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2016, 12:15:26 am »
Don't break your arm, tenten, patting yourself on the back. :P

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline Shirley

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2016, 03:50:25 am »
Skipping my usual welcome.

Hello! Nice to meet you! Welcome to the forums and gald you could stop by!

Unfortunately, this is the first time I've ever heard about you guys and was curious as to what brought you to the forums aside from questions?

As well, what part of the dev team are you on? I'm curious for multiple reasons.

Hi hi~! My name is Kaoru I'm scenario writer for our Visual Novel ^^"

If you scroll down, you can hit "insert quote" so that you don't have to hit "post" each time. Saves you a few seconds each time. Just a 411. I'm a Multimedia and Game Design major (because VA doesn't have an academic major...) so media efficiency is what I try to help with at all times. (^_^)

Scenario writer...it's not a job I know about yet. Interesting..but then again, that might be because what I'm studying still doesn't accept VN's as a medium.

I don't normally come to the welcome section, but I figured I might as well this time.

Welcome to our own little corner of perversion the internet, please don't get frightened by the lechers, they're mostly harmless.
^^ well that really nice of you...and your way of welcome me is really interesting Mr Pervert ^^v 
*cries*
My reputation...
...IT PRECEEDS ME!!!! *parties*

...............you're the last person I'd consider a pervert....and that's coming from me......
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 04:07:20 am by BITE ME UNIVERSE »
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline Pal

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2016, 03:56:20 am »
...............you're the last person I'd consider a pervert....and that's coming from me......
Jealous? :P

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline Shirley

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2016, 04:06:01 am »
Jealous? :P

NO!
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline Pal

« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2016, 04:09:04 am »
Allow me to introduce bmu, kaoru, he's...special, in a fun way. XD

Offline Shirley

« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2016, 04:25:51 am »
Allow me to introduce bmu, kaoru, he's...special, in a fun way. XD

That's not fair pal.

Spoiler

I can't introduce you now.

Offline Pal

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2016, 04:40:03 am »
I'm not sure if I want to know what you mean by the pic in the spoiler tag...

Offline Shirley

« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2016, 04:42:45 am »
I'm not sure if I want to know what you mean by the pic in the spoiler tag...

A bit of disappointment and still embarrassed....

Offline IgrasilStudio - Kaoru

« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2016, 05:28:11 pm »
Welcome and make yourself comfortable here. I'm one of the most normal people out here, with a bit of witch hunting tendencies.
Hi hi ^^ emm....with a bit of witch hunting tendencies o.O" that is normal?

Updated: March 26, 2016, 05:30:28 pm
Skipping my usual welcome.

Hello! Nice to meet you! Welcome to the forums and gald you could stop by!

Unfortunately, this is the first time I've ever heard about you guys and was curious as to what brought you to the forums aside from questions?

As well, what part of the dev team are you on? I'm curious for multiple reasons.

Hi hi~! My name is Kaoru I'm scenario writer for our Visual Novel ^^"

If you scroll down, you can hit "insert quote" so that you don't have to hit "post" each time. Saves you a few seconds each time. Just a 411. I'm a Multimedia and Game Design major (because VA doesn't have an academic major...) so media efficiency is what I try to help with at all times. (^_^)

Scenario writer...it's not a job I know about yet. Interesting..but then again, that might be because what I'm studying still doesn't accept VN's as a medium.

I don't normally come to the welcome section, but I figured I might as well this time.

Welcome to our own little corner of perversion the internet, please don't get frightened by the lechers, they're mostly harmless.
^^ well that really nice of you...and your way of welcome me is really interesting Mr Pervert ^^v 
*cries*
My reputation...
...IT PRECEEDS ME!!!! *parties*

Hi Hi Bite me ^^" I see many funny people here, maybe that will sound odd but I fell kinda safe here :)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 05:30:28 pm by IgrasilStudio - Kaoru »

Offline Charles Flyingpad

« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2016, 10:38:23 am »
I didn't say I'm fully normal.

I wonder if science will ever go so far that I'll be able to be a cute animu girl with cat ears.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055288188/

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2016, 06:57:36 pm »
Give 'em enough scones, they all go mad after a while.

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.

Online woolyshambler

« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2016, 02:22:21 pm »
Hello, welcome.  I hope you find some support for your product here.  Hope to see you around!

Offline IgrasilStudio - Kaoru

« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2016, 11:32:05 pm »
Are they safe?....

Updated: March 26, 2016, 11:32:30 pm
Hello, welcome.  I hope you find some support for your product here.  Hope to see you around!
Hi Hi! Thank you for welcoming me ^^

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2016, 11:34:51 pm »
Are they safe?....
Of course my scones are safe! Now, normal, that's another story. But nothing normal in life is fun, right? :D

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.