Author Topic: Your lord demands you all back this project!  (Read 1491 times)

Offline Lord Gorchnik

Your lord demands you all back this project!
« on: April 04, 2016, 03:43:22 am »
Dai Shogun: The Great VR Animation

If that KS pitch video doesn't get you excited nothing will.  The animation from the 4:30 mark until the end is absolutely glorious.  Project needs some serious help.  Your lord has been following the creation of the some of these characters in Sasahara's previous works and independent projects and would love to see this get turned into a longer animation.  Tell all your anime and video-game friends who enjoy: samurai, ninja, and.......

STEAM-PUNK MECHA SAMURAI ROBOTS!

Also, there's lots of virgin waifus if that is your thing.

Offline Marx-93

Re: Your lord demands you all back this project!
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2016, 07:40:50 am »
... B-b-but the original Dai-Shogun animated series was very, very terrible...

Oh, well, I suppose I'll have faith in my Lord. It really seems like only a miracle can fund it now, so, eh, nothing much lost.
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home

Offline Lord Gorchnik

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2016, 03:15:41 am »
... B-b-but the original Dai-Shogun animated series was very, very terrible...

Oh, well, I suppose I'll have faith in my Lord. It really seems like only a miracle can fund it now, so, eh, nothing much lost.

Of course it was. You don't watch these series for plot. You watch them for ginormous samurai-steampunk robots and big tittied waifus.

Offline FALprofessional

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2016, 12:56:29 pm »
Of course it was. You don't watch these series for plot. You watch them for ginormous samurai-steampunk robots and big tittied waifus.

Aside from that goodness (;)), the idea is very interesting: "By creating a 360░ panorama through 3DCG animation, Dai-Shogun will be a whole new movie experience. As one whole minute of continuous animation, this will be a no cut, long take, 360░ VR sensation revolution." On top of that, the animation and visuals look Krispy Kreamy, man, but 44k is about as far as they're gonna take it now.

Offline Inaho Rowe

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2016, 09:38:40 pm »
Dai Shogun: The Great VR Animation

If that KS pitch video doesn't get you excited nothing will.  The animation from the 4:30 mark until the end is absolutely glorious.  Project needs some serious help.  Your lord has been following the creation of the some of these characters in Sasahara's previous works and independent projects and would love to see this get turned into a longer animation.  Tell all your anime and video-game friends who enjoy: samurai, ninja, and.......

STEAM-PUNK MECHA SAMURAI ROBOTS!

Also, there's lots of virgin waifus if that is your thing.

lol as i saw the pic i first touhgt it was from
Sayonara Ryuusei Konnichiwa Jinsei
aka : Good Bye Dragon Life Hello Human Life
a ln i just readed XD

well a shame that it didn't manage to get the funds, let's pray for it's soul
-a new world with new depth-
"graduated from ryder pilot and enginering course
finnaly got to pilot my own ryder
still an long way until being a captain of my future assault carrier or even a commender of a litle fregate.....but i'm on my way to the top."