Author Topic: Sakralotus Dev Updates  (Read 1850 times)

Offline Helrouis

Re: Sakralotus Dev Updates
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2016, 01:21:05 am »
About this project -- my contract with our background artist kinda expired. It's not because of Ubisoft (I also have to update everyone about this too: He wasn't actually accepted there, rather he was invited until the last step of the recruitment process all the way from the province, then rejected him... :/ )

He's no longer fully committed to us because the contract expired, and what little time he has left for us will be focused on the remaining tasks for Sierra Ops. He's working on a huge part of a major update that's happening next month. Please keep your eyes peeled for it!

Once I've gathered enough resources (hopefully Kanji no Owari PC release goes well), this project will be continued.
Co-Owner@InnoMen Productions
Web/Game Developer
2D Illustrator/3D Modeler
"Fortuna Audaces Iuvat"

Offline Shirley

Re: Sakralotus Dev Updates
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2016, 05:42:53 pm »
About this project -- my contract with our background artist kinda expired. It's not because of Ubisoft (I also have to update everyone about this too: He wasn't actually accepted there, rather he was invited until the last step of the recruitment process all the way from the province, then rejected him... :/ )

He's no longer fully committed to us because the contract expired, and what little time he has left for us will be focused on the remaining tasks for Sierra Ops. He's working on a huge part of a major update that's happening next month. Please keep your eyes peeled for it!

Once I've gathered enough resources (hopefully Kanji no Owari PC release goes well), this project will be continued.

....is it all pixel-based art?
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"