Author Topic: Kodomo no Jikan Manga Kickstarter for Localization is Online  (Read 1604 times)

Offline Lord Gorchnik

Hey remember that manga about the schoolgirl who claims she loved her teacher and was scheduled for localization around 6-7 years ago but got canned because Seven Star media were a bunch of prudes who thought they would get arrested because the manga showed naked girls in it?]Hey remember that manga about the schoolgirl who claims she loved her teacher and was scheduled for localization around 6-7 years ago but got canned because Seven Star media were a bunch of prudes who thought they would get arrested because the manga showed naked girls in it?

It's now back up on Kickstarter courtesy of our friends over @ Digitalmanga, completely uncensored and free of edits.  As you all know your lord is one who is very adamant about any sort of censorship or editing in the localization of books, music, games, comics, and other forms of entertainment and art.  Gorchnik implores you, back this project, even if it's only $1 to show your support of letting all art come out here uncensored and unedited.  Remember,

Offline Elvis Strunk

Re: Kodomo no Jikan Manga Kickstarter for Localization is Online
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2016, 01:32:36 pm »
Well, this is unexpected. I watched (some of) the anime for this series, a few years back. I went into it for fanservice, obviously, but it turned out to be an entertaining, sometimes humorous, sometimes sweet story. Sure, not my favorite anime of all time, not even just for the sake of loli fanservice, but I'd say the manga would be interesting enough to be worth a shot, and it'd be pretty cool if it got an official release here. Plus, like, acceptance and stuff. I might actually back it. Not like having my name attached to such a thing could be any stranger than having my name attached to this forum, anyway.

Offline AzraelIshi

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2016, 06:30:58 pm »
All of my yes, all of it! Take my money and my soul!

Offline Marx-93

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2016, 06:45:24 pm »
Hum...

On one hand, I agree with what my lord espouses. Elvis is also right that it was also a surprisingly humorous manga. It was a tad too much for me though, specially some of the later chapters. Maybe I'll back on 1$ simply to show support, as our Lord says.
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home

Offline Lord Gorchnik

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2016, 08:04:23 pm »
Hum...

On one hand, I agree with what my lord espouses. Elvis is also right that it was also a surprisingly humorous manga. It was a tad too much for me though, specially some of the later chapters. Maybe I'll back on 1$ simply to show support, as our Lord says.

Which is $1 more than they had before! Your lord is pleased.

Offline Lord Gorchnik

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2016, 10:35:39 pm »
68 hours to go for those who still want to pledge. Funny thing is theres only 716 backers right now which means the average pledge per backer is over $200. Crazy.