Author Topic: Yo!  (Read 2346 times)

Offline Duke Rockhopper

Re: Yo!
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2016, 03:26:54 pm »
First posts are as awkward as other "first times", but I hope that it won't be THAT bad. Name is Milten, a quite strange person from Europe. As some people knows already, I joined because of certain link to certain topic on certain forum. I hope that we will get along~

I just love when people call themselves "strange" and after all it turns out they're just another fucking normies with a little deviation from norm.

So, years of talking with cancerous people have corrupted me, so you're now talking to one of the most sour and harsh people there. And this is confirmed fact - I got once a reward for being the most sour person on the trip. The reward were sweets, also sour. They tasted nice though. They also had radioactivity symbol on them, probably because they were made on anniversary of Chernobyl Catastrophe. I can even give you addresses of shops with those sweets.

Anyway, I am delighted to see a fellow Europeon and I would be even more delighted if you were a Slav, but guessing from your nickname, you're probably from Germany, Great Britain or Netherlands. Also, a less far-fetched guess, we probably won't be seeing each other quite often, due to my solitary behaviour.

Well then, feel free to make yourself comfortable, bring here your sofa if you want, make new Platonic friendships, participate in diffrent discussions, games and events and don't you forget to buy My Little Dictator when it comes out.

<3 Break your fingers <3

Did those sweets happen to be called Toxic Waste by any chance?
Sounds like it to me

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.

Offline BlackStarLine

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2016, 07:01:40 pm »
First posts are as awkward as other "first times", but I hope that it won't be THAT bad. Name is Milten, a quite strange person from Europe. As some people knows already, I joined because of certain link to certain topic on certain forum. I hope that we will get along~

That stuff was fucking awful.

I just love when people call themselves "strange" and after all it turns out they're just another fucking normies with a little deviation from norm.

So, years of talking with cancerous people have corrupted me, so you're now talking to one of the most sour and harsh people there. And this is confirmed fact - I got once a reward for being the most sour person on the trip. The reward were sweets, also sour. They tasted nice though. They also had radioactivity symbol on them, probably because they were made on anniversary of Chernobyl Catastrophe. I can even give you addresses of shops with those sweets.

Anyway, I am delighted to see a fellow Europeon and I would be even more delighted if you were a Slav, but guessing from your nickname, you're probably from Germany, Great Britain or Netherlands. Also, a less far-fetched guess, we probably won't be seeing each other quite often, due to my solitary behaviour.

Well then, feel free to make yourself comfortable, bring here your sofa if you want, make new Platonic friendships, participate in diffrent discussions, games and events and don't you forget to buy My Little Dictator when it comes out.

<3 Break your fingers <3

Sounds like it to me

Offline Charles Flyingpad

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2016, 09:12:06 pm »

<3 Break your fingers <3

I doubt they even had a name, since they were handmade. I can even send you some if you will be nice... one day... if I happen to be in a city where one of those shops are placed...

I wonder if science will ever go so far that I'll be able to be a cute animu girl with cat ears.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055288188/

Offline WhydidIbuytheunionfrigate

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2016, 09:45:23 am »
Sorry I'm late to greet you. I'm on vacation so yeah...

(I made the second Pic)

FE Games Played (Finished): Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn
FE Games Playing (or hiatus): Sacred Stones, Genealogy of the Holy War, Binding Blade