Author Topic: Video Game Sales Topic  (Read 77231 times)

Offline Geocorn

Re: Video Game Sales Topic
« Reply #540 on: March 21, 2019, 05:40:05 pm »
Tacoma is free for a limited time. It's from the dev of Gone Home.  I highly recommend it.
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/tacoma

Offline rellimkram

« Reply #541 on: April 11, 2019, 07:40:26 pm »
It may already be known, considering it's a publisher sale and thus gets stuck on Steam's homepage, but Beamdog is having a sale, meaning games like Baldur's Gate: Enhance Edition and Icewind Dale: Enhanced Editoin are on sale for cheap. 75% off BG:EE 1 and 2, and ID:EE is 80% off. Sadly, ID 2 isn't on Steam, as there's no EE for it (according to PCGamer a couple years ago, the source code got lost at some point during asset shuffling between companies or something).
EDIT: I likely won't be getting them myself, as I'm a touch low on funds after spending a bunch on other games, but I can wholeheartedly recommend them, as I quite enjoyed the original games. I doubt it matters, but I figured I should disclose that information in case there was potential for the multiplayer functionality to influence anyone's buying decisions.

GOG also has some good stuff on sale at the moment, with Falcom having pretty much all their stuff on sale, such as pretty much all of the Legend of Heroes stuff that's currently available in the west (so no Trails of Cold Steel 3). Tokyo Xanadu eX+ is 70% off, for example, and much of the Ys series is on sale as well. There's also an assortment of VNs available as well, and if you missed the Humble Bundles sale on the Neptunia series, GOG has several of those on sale as well.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 07:51:51 pm by rellimkram »
[Apr 04, 2016, 03:59:45 pm]:   Duke Rockhopper laughs! The creator has forbidden the character be used in ships. That's like telling a kid with a stick not to hit someone with it
Duke Rockhopper [Apr 04, 2016, 03:59:55 pm]:   People are gonna get hit with sticks
Geocorn [Sep 12, 2016, 01:41:44 pm]:   skipping class is as american as calling football soccer
Spoiler
Jynx: I mentioned that if Bea failed as a Maid, she'd force herself to be a housewife. /// WoolyShambler: Lucky Lola; looks like she'll have a live-in bedwarmer at the Lyceum /// Rev: Wasnt that Knat's job tho? /// WoolyShambler: I meant Bea /// Lola Lang would be happy enough to have both Bea and Knat in her bed each night

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #542 on: May 16, 2019, 08:14:34 pm »