Author Topic: NEET Detective, It's the only NEET thing to do.  (Read 1873 times)

Offline NEET Detective

NEET Detective, It's the only NEET thing to do.
« on: August 25, 2016, 12:10:07 am »

-Incoming Transmission from unidentified space vessel-
*decrypting*
Decryption successful!
*Uploading prerecorded message to the ships NAV Screen*
*The NAV screen emits static for a few seconds*
*The screen flickers before a figure appears on screen. Covered from head to toe in a black robe akin to that of some sort of cultist.*
This is the NEET Detective at your service. It seems you wanted some info on me before hiring me so I am here to accommodate. I'm not a licensed detective by any means but it doesn't mean I lack the skills you would find in one. Though because of this I am not confined to a code of honor and operate above the law. As far as personal info goes, I am 18. Currently taking college courses "full-time". I am undeclared not because I'm indecisive but, that I like to keep my options open. The trivial personality test you made me fill out had me listed as an INTP. In my free time I enjoy visual novels like Narcissu, Fruit of Grisaia, Corona Blossom, Nekopara, Karakara, Lucid9, and my favorites: Analogue: A hate story and Hate Plus. I also enjoy playing games like the Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius, Sierra Ops, and Project Nimbus. On a similar note, I like anime like Oregairu, SAO, Bakemonogatari, and my favorite is: Kamisama no Memochou. If you require any other info that isn't confidential I'll humor you.
*The NAV screen abruptly goes pitch black*
-Transmission ended-
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 03:19:12 am by NEET Detective »
NEET Detective Agency
It's the only NEET thing to do.

"Human emotions are ambiguous. A person can have contradicting feelings. I know how they are capable of creating lies and pain when reflected in the real world. That's why we have words. Words are brutally precise. They give form to feelings while mercilessly killing anything left unsaid." - Alice

Offline Duke Rockhopper

Re: NEET Detective, It's the only NEET thing to do.
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 12:13:21 am »
It's like...looking in a mirror!!!!

Yesss, I like you already :D

Welcome to our not very humble abode. We aren't humble because we all know full well that we're awesome. Now you can be awesome too 8)

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2016, 12:36:44 am »
* WeAreTheMeta was going to greet neet, and start what could be a great friendship, but saw the pic

Neet. Care to explain why you have a pic of MY waifu in a maid outfit?

Elvis Strunk [Aug 10, 2016, 12:40:11 am]:   Meta is eternally a loli~
Arraxis [Sep 23, 2016, 11:37:43 pm]:   Love you too Meta

Offline NEET Detective

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2016, 01:10:43 am »
I was about to say the same about your profile pic. It's like you want to start a fight.
NEET Detective Agency

"Human emotions are ambiguous. A person can have contradicting feelings. I know how they are capable of creating lies and pain when reflected in the real world. That's why we have words. Words are brutally precise. They give form to feelings while mercilessly killing anything left unsaid." - Alice

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2016, 01:29:48 am »
Waifia 1

Waifia 2

Waifu claim thread

With all these proof, I believe you'll have to accept I AM KURUMI'S HUSBANDO!

Look at the first reason the waifu claim shrine has been created!
1)  Much like the Geneva Conventions, it lessens suffering.  How terrible the Waifu War of the past have been. Now, a chronicle can be maintained to record “dibs”.

Do not start a wars you would lose son!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 01:31:28 am by WeAreTheMeta »

Offline NEET Detective

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2016, 02:18:30 am »
WHY THE HELL IS THERE SUCH A CONVENIENT THING HERE?!?!? DAMN IT YOU WIN THIS TIME!!!!
NEET Detective Agency

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2016, 02:48:21 am »
WHY THE HELL IS THERE SUCH A CONVENIENT THING HERE?!?!? DAMN IT YOU WIN THIS TIME!!!!

It exist because the need of it has been raised by the past, for such a situation we're facing isn't the first case, and not likely the last.
In fact, I was already involved in the last case that happened I think, for it was before we really discussed about our waifus on this forum, the 30 question thread was created, Wooly was the first going, and one of the question he was asked was who was he waifu.

He happened to choose the waifu I had at the time, meaning I basically had no footing to have Laura for myself ;_;
Found Kurumi later though, so it all worked out for the better~

Offline NEET Detective

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2016, 03:22:46 am »
Welp at least I have a few other waifu's I can depend on.
NEET Detective Agency

Lord Ignatz

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2016, 09:12:58 am »
Welcome to the forums!

* Kana the Boss looks at NEET Detective's avatar

So you like KanColle, too? Good!

Offline John Titor

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2016, 11:16:58 am »
"Fresh meat for the grinder.." -

"I mean... WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!! Enjoy your stay! " - Titor quickly adds, trying to cover up his mistake

*Looks at NEET Detectove's avy* 
"Yay! Another Kancolle fan!!! Kana is the forum's resident TTK , but there are a few of us who also play the game. The more the merrier!!!"

Getting a bit into the anime discussion , as much as I didn't like SAO (#BlameKirito )  , I loved Oregairu , and I think most people here have watched at least one of those, so you'll fit here nicely.

Once again, welcome...and mind the SANITY STEP.

Currently playing through all western released FE games
Completed: Fire Emblem, Fire Emblem:The Sacred Stones, Fire Emblem Awakening, FE: PoR, FE: RD (Hard Mode Complete), FE: SD, Fe Fates
Playing:  Fe Conquest Lunatic
Mafia Awards : Cockblocker, I will drive you to School

Offline Jynx

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2016, 01:47:59 pm »
Welcome~ Nice to meet you.

Offline Marx-93

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2016, 02:06:18 pm »
Oh, hey, it's been some time since there was fresh meat on the forum. Welcome!

Hum, not much to say. Everyone has things they enjoy, and people's taste changes with time, so I don't plan to judge anybody on anime or games (not that I find any of your choices particularly objectionable), but if you want to discuss it feel free.
If you enjoy VNs though I would recommend to keep your eyes out, because Steam only has a small fraction of the total released in english.
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home

Online Geocorn

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2016, 03:33:29 pm »
but wait! If you're a detective, then isn't that employment and/or training? :P

Offline NEET Detective

« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2016, 04:37:53 pm »
I'm a detective only in name not in occupation. ;P
NEET Detective Agency

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2016, 08:09:22 pm »
His real name is Frederick de Tective!

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.