Author Topic: NEET Detective, It's the only NEET thing to do.  (Read 1874 times)

Offline BlackStarLine

Re: NEET Detective, It's the only NEET thing to do.
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2016, 08:27:02 pm »
Welcome to the mad house. Or as it's more commonly known, Wooly's Sanitarium. I hope you enjoy your stay as it's going to be a long one.

Offline Revontulet

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2016, 08:41:30 pm »
* Revontulet rubs his hands greedily as he has another victim person for the Hot Seat....if it was still a thing~

Welcome a board Fred! I hope you enjoy yourself. I guess someone already showed you the Waifu claim thread huh? I will say, I'll overlook you liking SOA  *feels a dry heave coming on* since you like KanColle.  Whos your fav ship girl? :)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 08:48:01 pm by Revontulet »
Milten [Sep 13, 2016, 03:31:18 pm]:   Come on, Rev's soul is 99% lewd, 1% Kurumi
Deeox2 [Dec 16, 2016, 01:31:10 am]:   ... Wow, I think Jannti broke my world solely by existing, lol.

https://youtu.be/USTCUPm5WB0

Offline WhydidIbuytheunionfrigate

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2016, 08:44:28 pm »
Hullo, hullo, what's this? A new member?

Well then!

Welcome to the forums!

What do you need to know about me? Hmmm... Ah! I also play KanColle (Super infrequently though, I have 2 other mobile games I play) and my KanColle Waifu is Nachi!
Spoiler

(I made the second Pic)

Offline NEET Detective

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2016, 10:08:08 pm »
* Revontulet rubs his hands greedily as he has another victim person for the Hot Seat....if it was still a thing~

Welcome a board Fred! I hope you enjoy yourself. I guess someone already showed you the Waifu claim thread huh? I will say, I'll overlook you liking SOA  *feels a dry heave coming on* since you like KanColle.  Whos your fav ship girl? :)

Shimakaze is my favorite ship girl for sure. She reminds me of fedex:Shipping for a low, "flat" rate~
NEET Detective Agency
It's the only NEET thing to do.

"Human emotions are ambiguous. A person can have contradicting feelings. I know how they are capable of creating lies and pain when reflected in the real world. That's why we have words. Words are brutally precise. They give form to feelings while mercilessly killing anything left unsaid." - Alice

Online Geocorn

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2016, 10:08:58 pm »
I see what you did there :)

Offline NEET Detective

Re: NEET Detective, It\'s the only NEET thing to do.
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2016, 10:10:48 pm »
Welcome to the mad house. Or as it's more commonly known, Wooly's Sanitarium. I hope you enjoy your stay as it's going to be a long one.
The community has a very good vibe I feel more comfortable here than on any other site. Let's hope college doesn't become to much for me~

Updated: August 25, 2016, 10:13:51 pm
Hullo, hullo, what's this? A new member?

Well then!

Welcome to the forums!

What do you need to know about me? Hmmm... Ah! I also play KanColle (Super infrequently though, I have 2 other mobile games I play) and my KanColle Waifu is Nachi!
Spoiler
Nachi is a solid pick, you should claim her before anyone else does. *Stares at Meta*
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 10:13:51 pm by NEET Detective »
NEET Detective Agency

"Human emotions are ambiguous. A person can have contradicting feelings. I know how they are capable of creating lies and pain when reflected in the real world. That's why we have words. Words are brutally precise. They give form to feelings while mercilessly killing anything left unsaid." - Alice

Offline rellimkram

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2016, 06:37:15 pm »
Hmm, I guess I ought to extend a formal welcome. Nice to meet you, Fred (yes, I shall call you Fred as well). Enjoy your stay. This used to be a visual novel forum, and then we got bored and started doing RPs (that's the story I'm going with, regardless of accuracy), and that seems to be the fate of this place now. Hopefully you'll join in somewhere and feel at home.
[Apr 04, 2016, 03:59:45 pm]:   Duke Rockhopper laughs! The creator has forbidden the character be used in ships. That's like telling a kid with a stick not to hit someone with it
Duke Rockhopper [Apr 04, 2016, 03:59:55 pm]:   People are gonna get hit with sticks
Geocorn [Sep 12, 2016, 01:41:44 pm]:   skipping class is as american as calling football soccer
Spoiler
Jynx: I mentioned that if Bea failed as a Maid, she'd force herself to be a housewife. /// WoolyShambler: Lucky Lola; looks like she'll have a live-in bedwarmer at the Lyceum /// Rev: Wasnt that Knat's job tho? /// WoolyShambler: I meant Bea /// Lola Lang would be happy enough to have both Bea and Knat in her bed each night

Offline Jynx

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2016, 12:56:44 pm »
Heh, I didn't greet you, either X_X

Well, we've already had chance to exchange a few words. You've already been introduced to the ways of the Commbox, it seems~ Hope you'll have fun!

See you around~

Offline DesertFox

« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2016, 11:16:07 am »
Welcome to the forums! Try to maintain your sanity and make sure to enjoy yourself. We've got a good few projects running here along with all the General Chat activity, so check out some of our games when you can.
DesertFox
WarGirl Games

Offline NEET Detective

« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2016, 02:34:05 pm »
Oh I will! Can't wait for My Little Dictator to be released!
NEET Detective Agency