Author Topic: Hyperdimension Neptunia Mafia: THE END  (Read 8436 times)

Online Elvis Strunk

Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Mafia: Day 1 - Histoire's Vortex
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2016, 07:35:34 pm »
Elvis gasps at the first slap, tears springing to his eyes. The following onslaught forces the man to the ground, crying pitifully, any sense of dramatic presence ruined completely. Forgotten by his attacker nearly as quickly as he'd been noticed, he takes some time to collect himself. Belatedly, he remembers that he's a woman now, but it's too late to change the pronouns used... Adjusting the almighty disguise of the yuri goggles, Elvis breathes a sigh of relief at the knowledge that they're still working. From hi- her position on the ground, she comes up with a dastardly plan for revenge! Elvis focuses the goggles on WhydidIattacktheElvis, activating the nude filter, and pressing record. Her Evils laughter echoes through the room they may or may not be in.

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2016, 07:47:43 pm »
A new presence enters the area. With a flutter of clothing and a sharp tap to the ground, she lands and gazes, unsatisfied, at the events playing out before her.
"Hmph. What is this unnecessary display of brutality I see before me? All of you, up and back to normal!"

She waves something around, clearly expecting a result which does not come.

"Lechery is low indeed," she says, looking at the gender-confused Elvis, "Kindly desist, or face a wrath unimaginable!"

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.

Offline WhydidIbuytheunionfrigate

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2016, 07:50:16 pm »
"Wait... I sense a high level of lewdness in this vicinity!"

They sniff around.

"AHA!"

They turn again and charge towards Elvis.

"YOU! YES YOU! ELVI-CHAN! I sense a great lewdness within you!"

They tackle Elvis to the ground and place a foot on top of his chest, paying no attention to how they look from... below...

"YES! JUSTICE PREVAILS! ~DADADUUUNNN! I DEFEATED THE GREAT EVIL!"

(I made the second Pic)

FE Games Played (Finished): Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn
FE Games Playing (or hiatus): Sacred Stones, Genealogy of the Holy War, Binding Blade

Online Elvis Strunk

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2016, 07:57:11 pm »
Elvis stares up at the new arrival, totally forgetting to disable the nude filter. "You talk fancy," she murmurs, blinking a few times; from this position, the sun is in his eyes, unless he's not outside. Yawning, the woman turns off the goggles... for now. They will surely return when the time is right, and when more players have been revealed for the lolis they are... Clearing his throat, Elvis gets up, bowing to the Duke. Why? She has no idea. It just seems more fun that way. Plus, he might get headpats! N-not that she has a secret headpat fetish or anything weird like that! Unfprtunately, Elvis is attacked by the mean, violent lady right afterward, thus knocking the poor(?) woman out and denying the affection he totally didn't want in the first place, baka.

Offline Pal

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2016, 09:53:34 pm »
WhydidIattacktheElvis
((Beautiful, simply beautiful. *wipes tear of laughter from eye*))

*the figure goes near fodder*
While I am pleased to see an ally for the cute girls here, you seem far too violent at this time. Perhaps you could restrain yourself?

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2016, 02:24:39 am »
"Whaaahuh? Who's this 'Fodder' you speak of? I'm not them, silly! I'm-"

Narrator-kun covers his hand over the figure's mouth.

"Not so fast there, Jane Doe! Don't you know it's bad manners to spoil a party?"

"MMMMMMMMmmmm. MMMMMmmmmhhh. MMMmmmmhhhhhh? Mm."

"As for restraining yourself, meh. What difference does that make? We're all friends here, right? JK, no. No we aren't. So keep quiet and play nice, ok Jane Doe?"

Narrator-kun removes his hand.

"Ooooo, that Narrator-kun! Always spoiling the fun!"

(I made the second Pic)

FE Games Playing (or hiatus): Sacred Stones, Genealogy of the Holy War, Binding Blade

Offline Merne23

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2016, 05:31:23 am »
The girl with gold-trim glasses looks from person to person, as the poor gender-confused pervert is knocked senseless into the ground.
  She steps over to the side of the one who seemed sensible, or at least the one who was like her and had no idea what was going on.

=/

She crosses her arms, not speaking, but thinking about the situation at hand carefully.
  Maybe she should intervene? Or maybe she should wait. What if the person was... no, impossible, they wouldn't be... maybe...
  ...and then they would come out of a closet, and nobody wanted bees out of their closet.

=I

Truly, a predicament.

!

She figures out a solution that doesn't involve lasers or explosions, and puts a closed fist down into her open hand. She clears her throat and says:

"I don't think that was very kind, what you did to that person. Maybe not every person here was summoned by Histoire, but that doesn't mean we can't work together...
  That is, unless some of us are evil killing machines with no thought for the consequences of our actions! But I'm sure none of us here are like that."

:-D

The look in her eyes tells the truth, that it was entirely possible those not summoned here by the fairy were the enemy. But the sentiment of peace needed to be established.
  It wouldn't do to have everyone killing each other without any bounds. It would be anarchy. Chaos! That wouldn't do at all.
  Though then, there was little enough to do now that her piece was said but to watch and listen.

woolyshambler [Aug16, 2015, 10:13PM]: ah Merne, they should give you the RP guru badge. [Aug24, 2016, 07:54 pm]:   WeAreTheMeta believes one day Merne went to the sea. From that day on the sea has been salty. Gamerjunkie [Jan04, 2017, 12:09 am]: So wait. Are... are you masturbating right in front of Sylvia? Deeox2 [Feb26, 2017, 02:03am]: SO WE GET ON ANOTHER BOAT AND FUCK OFF TO ANTARCTICA. Revontulet [Apr07, 2017, 06:30am]: gotta seize the day like a tentacle monster Beemu seizes a busty Hein

Lord Ignatz

« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2016, 11:38:08 am »
Histy stares at megane-Titor.

"Hey, listen! I may look like a fairy and sound like a fairy, but I'm NOT a fairy! I'm a history tome! Get it?"

Histy pokes megane-Titor furiously and then turns to megane-YBuy.

"Ooooo, that Narrator-kun! Always spoiling the fun!"

"Sigh... Okay, okay, I don't want to be the killjoy here." Histy snaps her fingers and a console connected to a 60'' full HD TV appears.

"Allrighty~ Hey, everyone, what game would you like to play? Terits? Supah Weegee Bros.? Pokimon? Oh, I almost forgot Medal of Duty and Mariko Karto! Take turns and be nice to each other, okay? I'll bring you some pudding, too~"

Histy turns back to megane-YBuy.

Narrator-kun covers his hand over the figure's mouth.

"Not so fast there, Jane Doe! Don't you know it's bad manners to spoil a party?"

"MMMMMMMMmmmm. MMMMMmmmmhhh. MMMmmmmhhhhhh? Mm."

"As for restraining yourself, meh. What difference does that make? We're all friends here, right? JK, no. No we aren't. So keep quiet and play nice, ok Jane Doe?"

Narrator-kun removes his hand.

"Hey, wait a tick! Did you just make me speak in your earlier post? That's not how this works, you silly megane individual! (╬ ಠ益ಠ) "

Histy pulls megane-YBuy's cheek even more furiously.

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2016, 01:22:31 pm »
"Oh! I got that reference!

"

Elvis Strunk [Aug 10, 2016, 12:40:11 am]:   Meta is eternally a loli~
Arraxis [Sep 23, 2016, 11:37:43 pm]:   Love you too Meta

« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2016, 01:39:53 pm »
"Haha! Serves you right, Narrator-kun! Wait, who's this 'Y-Buy' everyone keeps talking about?"

Narrator-kun straightens his invisible tie.

"It appears that I've been forgotten. Time to activate my special ability, BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL!"

The lights cut.

"As for my origin, I have only have one thing to say."

As a screen appears before the people. One word appears.

Hyperia

"Yes, I was born into this time of chaos. The end. Oh and I have returned."

Narrator-kun stares at Histoire

Alas, do not fret my little fairy tome thing, I do not dare impose on your humble abode, but I must intervene in any... unnecessary conflicts that miss Jane Doe here might decide to start. But enough of that, where were we?

"Uh, we were deciding what to play! I wanna play Supah Smash Hoes! Do ya have that Histo-chan? I love playing that game!"

(I made the second Pic)

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2016, 07:25:46 pm »
* Geocorn looks at their reflection
Hmm... not bad. In fact, I think I look pretty good in these
* Geocorn touches the frame of the glasses
Yeah, I'm still a total badass!

Offline John Titor

« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2016, 08:37:48 pm »
"I'd rather play the Legend of Lonk  or Flame Isignia  : Eternian DUsk... but.." - Titor speaks

"Uh, we were deciding what to play! I wanna play Supah Smash Hoes! Do ya have that Histo-chan? I love playing that game!"

"Terminal Harbour. No items. Doge only. The loser pays the drinks!"

Currently playing through all western released FE games
Completed: Fire Emblem, Fire Emblem:The Sacred Stones, Fire Emblem Awakening, FE: PoR, FE: RD (Hard Mode Complete), FE: SD, Fe Fates
Playing:  Fe Conquest Lunatic
Mafia Awards : Cockblocker, I will drive you to School

Online Elvis Strunk

« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2016, 04:55:31 am »
Elvis awakens after a decent length of time, mumbling something about muffins. On instinct, he adjusts his glasses, as if he'd worn them all his life, rather than the duration of time that had passed since this strangespicious happening started... happening. With a yawn, she sits up, reading the backlog of events and conversations that had happened while she was out. Not as much there as she'd expect. Still, if nothing's really going on, she'll just have to make it happen- by force! Elvis grabs the "narrator" without warning, putting a spare set of yuri goggles on the poor, goggle-less being (that may or may not have a face to wear goggles with to begin with). She laughs Evilsly, certain that she and Narrator will be best of yuri-loving partners! Or she's just gonna get slapped more. Both fine options~

Offline Arraxis

« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2016, 05:57:56 am »
Spoiler

One girl sat hidden underneath a cardboard box... sleeping, more like. At the mention of games, however, a sound could be heard from within. One could almost hear her ears perking up, and definitely hear a low laughter from within. "Ufufu... there is only one choice for multiplayer gaming. IRON COG! Come! I challenge you to mortal combat. Be amazed by my skills in warfare and deception!"

Lord Ignatz

« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2016, 09:32:43 am »
Histy isn't sure if she's the narrator anymore. An ethereal entity called "Narrator-kun" seems to have usurped her identity! "Well, it's not like I have to narrate what happens, just document it in my history tome, I guess..." she thinks. Suddenly, she hears something that catches her attention.

"Did you just say IRON COG? I always wanted to play it!"

"What's wrong? Serpent? SERPEEEEEENT!"

"Awww, I suck at stealth games. That's why I didn't really enjoy "Desu Ex: Personal Insurgency" either. "Subway 3022" was nice, though."

Histy then turns to megane-Titor.

"Hey, maybe you could help me beating "Flame Insignia: Takeover"? It's much harder than "Flame Insignia: Stimulation". Any ideas to defeat the bald monk form scene 24? That stupid wind makes me fall off the Bridge of Death again and again."