Author Topic: Hyperdimension Neptunia Mafia: THE END  (Read 8437 times)

Offline WeAreTheMeta

Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Mafia: Day 1 - Histoire's Vortex
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2016, 12:19:52 pm »
"Why do I have the feeling every times something happens we end up playing game instead of doing anything..."

Elvis Strunk [Aug 10, 2016, 12:40:11 am]:   Meta is eternally a loli~
Arraxis [Sep 23, 2016, 11:37:43 pm]:   Love you too Meta

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2016, 01:09:12 pm »
The dramatic and somewhat serious figure from earlier resists the urge to respond with a quip which would break the fourth wall, and involuntarily does it anyway in the exposition. She nods to the previous speaker.

"There are indeed usually better things to be doing that wasting one's hours with such frivolity. And yet! I feel as though a game of Timestoppers 3: Back to Returning from the Past would not go amiss..."

She sits down next to the other girls and extracts a bizarre, almost home-created-looking device from somewhere or other and begins tapping on buttons.

"...I wouldn't be opposed to anyone joining my fated quest into the Dark Unmoved Realm of the Clockwork Clown, should anyone wish such."

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.

Offline John Titor

« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2016, 02:49:22 pm »

Histy then turns to megane-Titor.

"Hey, maybe you could help me beating "Flame Insignia: Takeover"? It's much harder than "Flame Insignia: Stimulation". Any ideas to defeat the bald monk form scene 24? That stupid wind makes me fall off the Bridge of Death again and again."

"Sure thing! The key for that map is either patience, and taking it really slow cleaning everything and eliminating the incoming reinforcements from the west...

or rushing with Kamille and pair up with Alexander and hitting his bald spot for massive damage!"

Currently playing through all western released FE games
Completed: Fire Emblem, Fire Emblem:The Sacred Stones, Fire Emblem Awakening, FE: PoR, FE: RD (Hard Mode Complete), FE: SD, Fe Fates
Playing:  Fe Conquest Lunatic
Mafia Awards : Cockblocker, I will drive you to School

Online Elvis Strunk

« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2016, 04:20:03 pm »
"To think, baldness would be a weakness..." Elvis sits nearby, jotting down notes with one hand, adjusting her goggles with the other. It isn't clear when she started paying attention; perhaps the mere mention of Flame Insignia caused such a reaction. Certainly, Elvis hasn't been stuck at that exact spot for the last week or anything! Haha. Ha. Ha... Clearing her throat, Elvis raises a hand as if a schoolchild with a question. However, she doesn't actually have one, thus rendering the entire motion pointless... save for the fact that her hand now happens to be only inches from a certain part of Kanafairy's body. Entirely by accident, of course.

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2016, 04:38:00 pm »
Spoiler

One girl sat hidden underneath a cardboard box... sleeping, more like. At the mention of games, however, a sound could be heard from within. One could almost hear her ears perking up, and definitely hear a low laughter from within. "Ufufu... there is only one choice for multiplayer gaming. IRON COG! Come! I challenge you to mortal combat. Be amazed by my skills in warfare and deception!"
You're on! I hope you enjoy losing!

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2016, 04:59:26 pm »
The glassed girl sigh, taking her NepGear out and starting to play PlanetOctoweasel

Offline Pal

« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2016, 07:21:14 pm »
*the figure shrugs and starts playing trek wars: worfenstein, on pc!*

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Online Revontulet

« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2016, 10:16:41 pm »
The one girl, contently sitting quietly by herself pondering the predicament as the others embark on 4th wall breaking activities,  becomes curious at a few of the games mentioned.  Crossing her arms, she watches people quietly play while trying to ignore the ridiculous glasses on her face.

"Well I suppose those could be worse.  At least there aresome decent games here."
Milten [Sep 13, 2016, 03:31:18 pm]:   Come on, Rev's soul is 99% lewd, 1% Kurumi
Deeox2 [Dec 16, 2016, 01:31:10 am]:   ... Wow, I think Jannti broke my world solely by existing, lol.

https://youtu.be/USTCUPm5WB0

Lord Ignatz

Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Mafia: Night 1 - Histoire's Library
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2016, 11:03:38 pm »
"Sure thing! The key for that map is either patience, and taking it really slow cleaning everything and eliminating the incoming reinforcements from the west...

or rushing with Kamille and pair up with Alexander and hitting his bald spot for massive damage!"

"I see, that makes a lot of sense. Thanks, megane-Johnny!" Histoire takes notes.

save for the fact that her hand now happens to be only inches from a certain part of Kanafairy's body. Entirely by accident, of course.

"You mean the twintails? I'm okay with that. Just don't untie them. :3"

Histy then turns to the people playing "Supah Smash Hoes".

"Hey, I love that game! Can I play as Commodore Eagle from G-One~?"

Histy plays for a few moments, but suddenly two Eagle Punches collide...

... and EVERYTHING explodes!!

Okay, maybe I exaggerated. We don't want the game to end this soon, right? Not everything exploded, but the 60'' HD TV was surely obliterated! (What do you mean that's not a HD TV? You have absolutely no idea about technology!)

The TV and the console were no more. No more distractions! At that point, Histoire remembered the whole situation.

"Okay, everyone, now listen. I don't know what went wrong, but I didn't summon so many people. That's right, there are intruders among us, so don't let your guard down!"

Histoire snaps her fingers and 12 doors for 12 rooms appear.

"I'll try to figure out what this megane spell is about. In the meantime, go to your rooms and try to get some rest. If you think you can do something to help, please, tell me privately. I'll be eating pudding... errr... checking my books in the library."

It is now NIGHT 1. DEADLINE: September 5th 23:00 CEST (UTC+2)

You may send me your night action PMs now.

Lord Ignatz

Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Mafia: Day 2 - Lastation's Streets
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2016, 11:43:42 pm »
Y-Buy stood in their room planning strategies to defeat the bad guys, make new friends and get pudding.
The girl was so concentrated she didn't notice an intruder! The attacker tackled her and knocked her over.
The next morning, Y-Buy was found dead and covered with a sticky substance of some sorts.

Y-Buy was Neptune, CPU-aligned Main Character

John Titor spent the night with her nine cellphones and thinking cool names for her techniques.
Suddenly, the girl heard a noise behind her door and got closer to investigate.
A blade pierced the door... and Titor's body! The girl was killed before you can say Soul Combination.

John Titor was IF, CPU-aligned Ex-Chuuni

When the 10 remaining people meet again, they notice that they're no longer in Histoire's vortex, but in Lastation's streets!

Histoire must have teleported them far away from Planeptune since her vortex isn't safe anymore.

It is now DAY 2. DEADLINE: September 9th 23:00 CEST (UTC+2)

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Player List:
1. Arraxis
2. Duke
3. Revon
4. Pal
5. Verthand
6. Merne
7. Ybuy - Neptune, CPU-aligned Main Character
8. Elvis
9. Meta
10. Geocorn
11. Gamerjunkie
12. John Titor - IF, CPU-aligned Ex-Chuuni

Offline WhydidIbuytheunionfrigate

« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2016, 12:13:34 am »
Narrator-kun stares at the girl's body and shrugs.

"Well... Shoot."

He scratches the back of his head and wonders what went wrong. Oh wait. Nothing happened.

"Eh... I guess I'm too surprised to feel any emotion whatsoever right now..."

He sighs and kicks a rock before leaving the world, never to be seen again.

"I wonder what tomorrow will bring."

(I made the second Pic)

FE Games Played (Finished): Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn
FE Games Playing (or hiatus): Sacred Stones, Genealogy of the Holy War, Binding Blade

Offline Verthand

« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2016, 12:43:39 am »
Waaah this is bad! Poor Neptune and IF!! Looks like we have 2 killers getting us each night, plz lock your room door when u play your games!

* Verthand uses a 4GO revival item on them to see what happens, but they still lie dead... =(

woolyshambler [Sep 09, 2015, 04:28:48 PM]:   don't let anyone say i don't love you vert.
Amber Lee Connors [VOICE] [Jan 27, 2016, 10:23:00 PM]: Dominatrix Ava is now canon in my heart.
WeAreTheMeta [Oct 11, 2016, 06:22:37 pm]: I shall rewrite the constitution so that France become a loligarchy!
Deeox2 [Oct 17, 2016, 04:32:39 pm]: I'm pretty sure Eli is fucking literally everyone in WoolRPG, mang.

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2016, 01:06:39 am »
That idiot! This wouldn't have happened if she took her training more seriously! Neptunia's always acting like she's the main character of a game and has plot armor.
I don't understand what happened to IF... I saw she had visitors last night, but she seemed fine! N-not that I was checking up on her or anything!
* Geocorn looks around
What the... how did we get here?

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2016, 05:29:41 am »
/me is pretty sure she can hear Neptune blaming the GM for not making her the main char enough

"O-O-ONEE-SAN!"

The glassed CPU falls on her knees dramatically and screams a big no that would make everyone forget about the Star wars' one

Online Revontulet

« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2016, 10:28:45 am »
"Hmmmm, a sticky substance? Pudding perhaps? Can't say that Im surprised, seems appropriate for the demise of Neptune. As for IF, this is most unfortunate. At least we know someone with a blade attacked her.  Did anyone note anything of importance last night?"
Milten [Sep 13, 2016, 03:31:18 pm]:   Come on, Rev's soul is 99% lewd, 1% Kurumi
Deeox2 [Dec 16, 2016, 01:31:10 am]:   ... Wow, I think Jannti broke my world solely by existing, lol.

https://youtu.be/USTCUPm5WB0