Author Topic: Hyperia 2: Day 5 Lambs to the Slaughter.  (Read 7942 times)

Offline mrgw4

Hyperia 2: Day 5 Lambs to the Slaughter.
« on: September 25, 2016, 11:33:59 pm »
(Random music I have to add to everything Also some hidden advice for the game~ ;) )

Our story begins ,as most stories do, in a vast land of promise. Filled with hope, filled with dreams just waiting to be realised. Though with such things the every present companions of despair and memories of those now lost to the great sea that is time roam. I speak of course of the introduction forum, where most of us made our debut into this land, and totally rent free~

Among the various files of people now gone, changed or somehow immune to the forum a rickety stage is set up. One may notice it is actually made of mergews... Alongside this stage with tables made of mergews with a sheet over them, wooden chairs and assorted snacks a set waiting for the participants to arrive.

A Mergew takes the stage, barely able to stand up as it moves under him, and he has to shout from lack of a mic. "Ahem! Uh, thank you all for coming! We hope that the body swapping was not too painful and that you like your newfound power! The rules for this game are the same as for a normal game! Though you will find challenges at the start of each day! Please note! Due to budget these are unrewarded gameplay wise but will likely have some rp based one, they're purely for fun! Lastly please enjoy the snacks! And don't-" He falls onto the stage which collapses into a pile of Mergew. "Kick the tables..."

Today's fun challenge! Most Memes!

Every post featuring a single meme will net you 2 points. Every meme after that will net you an additional point up to a max of 5 total points per post. Happy meming!

Playerlist
WeAreTheMeta
Arraxis
WhydidIbuytheunionfrigate
Duke Rockhopper was Geocorn
Revontulet
Geocorn
Gamerjunkie
Pal
John
Merne
Verthand
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 02:12:46 am by Loli mrgw4 »
yes everything I say can and will have a typo in it.

Offline WhydidIbuytheunionfrigate

Re: Hyperia 2: Where it all went wrong...
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2016, 12:02:16 am »
*Searches for a face mask, dark sunglasses, and a military beret in their pocket. Takes all three and places them on.*

"I'm going to say... NO."

*Kicks a chair around and sits in it. Away from the table. Leans back, legs up on adjacent chair.*

Spoiler

*Picks up a book and begins to read.*

(I made the second Pic)

FE Games Played (Finished): Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn
FE Games Playing (or hiatus): Sacred Stones, Genealogy of the Holy War, Binding Blade

Offline Revontulet

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2016, 01:12:21 am »
*A voice is heard off stage shouting loudly into a cell phone.*

https://youtu.be/mk_ub7HSq18

Y Rev:  WHAT?! Now?! Are you sure Nachi? No kidding?.......Oh SHIT. Guess its game time huh? Not to worry, I'm on the case, thanks for the intel. We'll handle in the usual way I suppose.  Yep, uh huh. Ok, well it seems like the stage is set now so the its time to begin the operation. 

*walking onto stage carrying a large duffle bag, Y Rev taps on the microphone to get everyones attention*

Y Rev: Hey.....everyone its me, Y Rev.  I hate to interrupt the forum festivities, but I just got some bad news via intel, so listen up!

Y Rev: Its come to my attention that this event is nothing more than some sort of crazed facade of some  goddamn scummy Illuminati Bastion-playing  McRib eating waifu-stealing megane wearing WEASELS.

*clenches his fist in anger*

Now, I know this may sound bizarre, but it seems from my reliable source...waifus have died for this information.

The original MerGew has been in their employ for sometime.  They give him fish, and he harvests our bodies by participating in some silly forum games.  Think about it, if MerGew can clone himself, then this means that the weasels have the ability to clone us and use our powers to take over the Hyperspace forum.  Their ultimate goal of taking over the forum?  I dunno, but your can rest assured that I wont rest until I find out.

*Out of his duffle bag, Y Rev pulls out a fierce looking weapon. He brandishes it with abandon*

SUCK ON IT!

I have a Madbull Gemtech G5 quick-detach Silencer, Echo1 Peq Box Battery holder, UTG Ergonomic Grip. King Arms Red Laser Mount w/ a SureFire C3 Centurion Torch. A G&G Aimpoint Replica with a Tan cover. A tan G&G Magpul Magwell. And I have added a custom stock with a Tan Bushmaster LE stock with a rubber buttpad. This motherfucker weighs like 15 pounds... so you can imagine what it feels like when I unload a full mag on into your chest cavity.

Y Rev: So as the psychotic guardian of the forum, so I say BRING IT SCUM! BRING IT!!!!!MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Dropping the microphone, Y Rev has exited the stage much to the viewing audience's confusion as to what the hell just happened.  Fortunately the sound of crickets chirping fills the void of the permeating uneasy silence*

*The camera pans to the back of the Forum auditorium, where one finds Y Rev snacking on meager buffet of Oscar Meyer Lunchables TM  and budget drug store brand diet Grape soda.

Y Rev: Ehh....screw it, I'm too lazy to make a dramatic entrance. Besides, I noticed snacks over here soo...that's something right eh? Į\_(ツ)_/Į
Milten [Sep 13, 2016, 03:31:18 pm]:   Come on, Rev's soul is 99% lewd, 1% Kurumi
Deeox2 [Dec 16, 2016, 01:31:10 am]:   ... Wow, I think Jannti broke my world solely by existing, lol.

https://youtu.be/USTCUPm5WB0

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2016, 05:17:34 am »
"Oh well, I would have enjoyed my coming more if there was waifus, but I guess I shall show you all how to do bromance instead!"

Elvis Strunk [Aug 10, 2016, 12:40:11 am]:   Meta is eternally a loli~
Arraxis [Sep 23, 2016, 11:37:43 pm]:   Love you too Meta

Offline Verthand

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2016, 05:38:59 am »
*From behind an armchair, a long beaver hat is seen sticking out of it, indicating that someone short was sitting there, but who...?*

When the armchair turns around, a penguin wearing the beaver hat and a monocle speaks:

Spoiler

-"Let the weasel come. We have defeated them twice alredy, we can do it again."

The armcharm turns around to its original position, and the penguin says his final words.

-"As a reminder, to survive this game, remember:"

Spoiler

Edited to fix image link. Finally its working sry >.<
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 01:08:20 am by Verthand »

woolyshambler [Sep 09, 2015, 04:28:48 PM]:   don't let anyone say i don't love you vert.
Amber Lee Connors [VOICE] [Jan 27, 2016, 10:23:00 PM]: Dominatrix Ava is now canon in my heart.
WeAreTheMeta [Oct 11, 2016, 06:22:37 pm]: I shall rewrite the constitution so that France become a loligarchy!
Deeox2 [Oct 17, 2016, 04:32:39 pm]: I'm pretty sure Eli is fucking literally everyone in WoolRPG, mang.

Offline John Titor

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2016, 10:30:58 am »

A mysterious figure walks into the thread, and starts taking notes of what the people rallied  in it are mumbering, ready to see if he can unravel the META behind this game.
It seemed Y-Berne was playing the Greatcoat role while Y-Rev was referencing the forum's past Weasel War I & II and  Meta was being totally META and referencing the deeds done by  the gorgeous main character and sex symbol John "The Humble" Titor.

Seeing such a fine level of roleplay and references to previous events so early made our enigmatic friend quite happy, or at least that's what people could've made out of it when he started shouting :

"Did anybody say memes?" - the shady figure spoke

"Anyway, if that crazy conspiracy theory  of yours is to be believed Y-Rev... do you really think one of us might be a Mutating Cultist Wereweasel Waifudevourer? " - the figure asked

"If that's the case, let this be a warning for him :

Iíll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Crocodile Dundee Academy, and Iíve been involved in numerous raids against oil convoys to Gastown, and I have over 300 species of  deadly Australian  fauna  in my garden . I am trained in Koala warfare and Iím the top scum killer in the entire Hyperspace. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on a mafia game, mark my words, sir. You think you can get away with it by lurking in the tread? Think again, scrub. As we speak I am reviewing all your post and role history in previous games and your behavior patterns are  being analyzed right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your metagame strategy. Youíre bloody rekt, my good Sir. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can make you reveal your role in over 700 ways, and thatís just with an excel sheet and the commbox. Not only am I extensively trained in roleplaying, but I have access to the entire database  of the Mafia Wiki bastard roles list and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable butt out of this game, you little kid. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ďcleverĒ lurking was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have made a better role claim. But you couldnít, you didnít, and now youíre paying the price, you fool. I will drop lynch votes and FOS  all over you and you will drown in it. Youíre fucking dead, kiddo.

And with that, I bid you all G'day for the time being!"

Currently playing through all western released FE games
Completed: Fire Emblem, Fire Emblem:The Sacred Stones, Fire Emblem Awakening, FE: PoR, FE: RD (Hard Mode Complete), FE: SD, Fe Fates
Playing:  Fe Conquest Lunatic
Mafia Awards : Cockblocker, I will drive you to School

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2016, 10:41:27 am »
"...Need more GenKurumi, 2.5/10"

Offline Merne23

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2016, 10:50:39 am »
omg the games sarted alrdy? I better get playing then lol

some smexy waifus 4 u pervies

woolyshambler [Aug16, 2015, 10:13PM]: ah Merne, they should give you the RP guru badge. [Aug24, 2016, 07:54 pm]:   WeAreTheMeta believes one day Merne went to the sea. From that day on the sea has been salty. Gamerjunkie [Jan04, 2017, 12:09 am]: So wait. Are... are you masturbating right in front of Sylvia? Deeox2 [Feb26, 2017, 02:03am]: SO WE GET ON ANOTHER BOAT AND FUCK OFF TO ANTARCTICA. Revontulet [Apr07, 2017, 06:30am]: gotta seize the day like a tentacle monster Beemu seizes a busty Hein

Offline Revontulet

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2016, 04:29:05 pm »
Y Rev: Dio!?! Thats some gaaaay shit!

Y Rev finished his hearty repast of Lunchables and walks over to the rickety stage, his gun will being waved all around the room.

Anyway, not sure the Meta was referring to Sir John 'Da Man' Titor my Dundee-trained Croc Hunting Fluffy Tailed Mecha Ace Mate. I mean, not once did he mention the glory of ZR and hes mumbling other random matters...which sounds like usual Meta. Therefore, if he is a MerGew-Weasel funded copy of the glorious manbeast that is Titor, then we should all be disappointed.

Y Rev:  Fortunately that daperly dressed  Penguin thing makes a lot of sense. Yes...thats what we should do, create a kick ass Weasel execution task force black ops militia squad. If we cant trust the government, cant trust  the internet, and cant trust waifus, then who are we going to trust?! Thats right, OURSELVES! THEREFORE, we will establish our squad...no...our..league of extraordinary gentlemen if you please~ Who knows, if I ask nicely, maybe Imouto-chan can draw our squad insignia for us?  Ill be the squad Captain...ya hear that you weasel scum?!

Well need all the [email protected]$#^$ firepower and manpower we can get to kill those Weasel bastards. Especially if they have access to MerGew tech. What does that mean for us? We up against N2, Progressive, or Gauss? Seems like time to brief you all on our adversary.

Y REV's NOFORN SECRET BRIEFING OF THE DAY

Milten [Sep 13, 2016, 03:31:18 pm]:   Come on, Rev's soul is 99% lewd, 1% Kurumi
Deeox2 [Dec 16, 2016, 01:31:10 am]:   ... Wow, I think Jannti broke my world solely by existing, lol.

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2016, 06:50:13 pm »
we're meming now huh?

Offline Verthand

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2016, 01:13:38 am »
we're meming now huh?

Memes where?

Spoiler

woolyshambler [Sep 09, 2015, 04:28:48 PM]:   don't let anyone say i don't love you vert.
Amber Lee Connors [VOICE] [Jan 27, 2016, 10:23:00 PM]: Dominatrix Ava is now canon in my heart.
WeAreTheMeta [Oct 11, 2016, 06:22:37 pm]: I shall rewrite the constitution so that France become a loligarchy!
Deeox2 [Oct 17, 2016, 04:32:39 pm]: I'm pretty sure Eli is fucking literally everyone in WoolRPG, mang.

Offline Revontulet

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2016, 01:25:20 am »

Online Arraxis

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2016, 09:25:31 am »
Spoiler

"Hmm? Oh, sorry, I didn't see everyone here. I was just fixing up my bike since I threw a chain delivering a Braun Tube TV. It was my first time! Who would've thought we'd have a customer! Anyway, I'll probably be going for a ride tonight just to make sure that everything's working. Oh, and just so you know, I'm definitely not a time traveller. I'm just an ordinary girl who does ordinary girly things."

Spoiler

"Oh, and I might be getting my media confused, but I'll even say it in the Red Truth. I'm not a time traveller and I'm just going for an innocent bike ride. So you have nothing to worry about with me! Ehehe!"
Of course, I'm not a Witch either, so I can't use the Red Truth...
Spoiler

Updated: September 28, 2016, 09:27:43 am
Also, Mr. Moderator, could you put the names into your opening post? It's kind of important to know. I believe these are the ones who are present?"

WeAreTheMeta
Arraxis
WhydidIbuytheunionfrigate
Duke Rockhopper
Revontulet
Geocorn
Gamerjunkie
Pal
John
Merne
Verthund
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 09:27:43 am by Arraxis »

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2016, 10:42:58 am »
Verthund

* WeAreTheMeta gasps

Our proud Verthand has seemingly been replaced with a Verthund!

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2016, 11:41:59 am »
"Hmm? Now then, where might this be? I was told there would be free biscuits if I just followed that man from earlier, and yet now I see..."
Spoiler

"So that's just great. Now what am I supposed to eat?"

Spoiler

"You know what I think? I think someone stole all the free biscuits while I wasn't looking. It wouldn't surprise me!"

Spoiler

"I suppose I should explain how I got here. Well, I was on a tour of the Best Sights to See Before You Die at the time. You know, all the big important sites."

Spoiler

"So halfway round, somewhere between the Sherlock museum and the fourth regular phone box that someone had painted blue, I was struck with a thought."

Spoiler

"What if we created a game that people could really get in and play around with?"

Spoiler

"A fully immersive experience, where the threats and dangers are all real, to some extent. The adrenaline rush would be incredible!"

Spoiler

"At which point, the aforementioned man appeared, saying that he had in fact created such a thing!"

Spoiler

"Oh, but wait. That's not how you do it, is it? I read a thing once..."

"So maybe it should be..."

"...instead!"

"I asked the man how he had achieved this. All the whys and wherefores and the like, to which he replied..."

Spoiler

"So after some convincing, I began to see that really this could be a most curious project to be involved in..."

Spoiler

"...I thought to myself."

"So, he led me to his van, talking about free biscuits and maybe even the odd yuri viewing along the way via some goggles he handed me."

Spoiler

"Now, dear people to whom I am speaking..."

Spoiler

"Because just then, everything went dark!"

Spoiler
"I thought to myself,"

"And when I came to, did I find biscuits? Yuri scenes from the realms of fantasy playing out before me?"

Spoiler

"I was in a contained room of some kind. Looking around, I found a key on the desk, and a sign that said:"

Spoiler

"How rude, indeed. But maybe this is how the game is played? It IS supposed to be dangerous, after all."

Spoiler

"So I sat for a moment, considering my options. It was unlikely that I'd be able to escape any other way than by going forwards."

Spoiler

"So I braced myself, and opened the door leading outside!"

Spoiler

"I did have one thing, though. An edge on that man who presumably put me here. A...trump card, of sorts..."

Spoiler

"And that is that I knew exactly what I was getting myself in for! I was mentally prepared for this, ever since I told him to shut up and take my money, at which point he shut me up by force and stole my wallet."

Spoiler

"So I headed out, looking for any signs of how to escape. A backdoor, emergency fire exit, anything. My examinations came up fruitless, though."

Spoiler

"Not including the bizarre human testing labs I encountered on the way in. I'm not sure what was going on in there, but there were a lot of clones surrounding a strange...thing...in the middle. I'm not really sure what it was..."

Spoiler

"...but I advise against going to look. It was disturbing. I walked forwards for a few more corridors, and found myself in here! So, is this the game? Will that man be playing it too? Why look, there he is! Up there hosting on a dodgy stage! Well sir, I have only one thing to say to you!"

Spoiler

"Your genetic engineering lab sucks! And where are my biscuits?!"

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.