Author Topic: Hyperia 2: Day 5 Lambs to the Slaughter.  (Read 7918 times)

Offline Merne23

Re: Hyperia 2: Where it all went wrong...
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2016, 07:18:57 pm »
lol Duke. nice post but u used too many memes.

its wierd tho. how did u find all this stuf when mergy said he had no monies?

also mergy, I just thought of a way 4 u to get more monies: selling ur body! U've got so many that u'll make tons.

• Sell Body
  • ???
  • Profit!

mebbe when ur rich again u can loan me some so i can start the maido cafe. @[email protected]

woolyshambler [Aug16, 2015, 10:13PM]: ah Merne, they should give you the RP guru badge. [Aug24, 2016, 07:54 pm]:   WeAreTheMeta believes one day Merne went to the sea. From that day on the sea has been salty. Gamerjunkie [Jan04, 2017, 12:09 am]: So wait. Are... are you masturbating right in front of Sylvia? Deeox2 [Feb26, 2017, 02:03am]: SO WE GET ON ANOTHER BOAT AND FUCK OFF TO ANTARCTICA. Revontulet [Apr07, 2017, 06:30am]: gotta seize the day like a tentacle monster Beemu seizes a busty Hein

Offline Pal

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2016, 09:44:01 pm »
((When's the day end?))

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Online Revontulet

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2016, 10:22:52 pm »
((When's the day end?))

Y Rev: Hmmm, one formerly known as Pal...you seem AWFULLY quiet. Not up to any nefarious Weasel business are you?
Milten [Sep 13, 2016, 03:31:18 pm]:   Come on, Rev's soul is 99% lewd, 1% Kurumi
Deeox2 [Dec 16, 2016, 01:31:10 am]:   ... Wow, I think Jannti broke my world solely by existing, lol.

https://youtu.be/USTCUPm5WB0

Offline mrgw4

« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2016, 07:09:21 am »
'When does day end? Well after my test o course! You what? Oh, My test ended (badly if you must know) So I guess I'll give you till mor to meme it up before  a good nights memeing!' The mergew pile is slowly forming a crowd.
yes everything I say can and will have a typo in it.

Offline Arraxis

« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2016, 09:49:57 am »
lol Duke. nice post but u used too many memes.

"Indeed! And I quote:"

Every post featuring a single meme will net you 2 points. Every meme after that will net you an additional point up to a max of 5 total points per post. Happy meming!

"I also found one that might be of appeal to those of you in the AdEva RP!"

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2016, 02:42:14 pm »
"My good sir, as we say when a glorious amount of destruction presents itself, 'There ain't no kill like overkill'."

Spoiler

"I read the rules. Show me where it says I'm not allowed to post more! I just took what was laid out before us, and made it bigger. That's all."

Spoiler

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2016, 03:22:54 pm »
Tsch, idiots. What makes you think I have time for talking to you all? I'm trying to finish this cospl-- I-I mean, uh, these reports! On shares! Busy busy busy with reports! hahahahaha.

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2016, 05:41:39 pm »
"My good Geo, may I remind you we aren't in Neppia anymore? Nowaru has nothing to do here!"

Elvis Strunk [Aug 10, 2016, 12:40:11 am]:   Meta is eternally a loli~
Arraxis [Sep 23, 2016, 11:37:43 pm]:   Love you too Meta

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2016, 07:35:58 pm »
Hey I got a boring character in that one, I wanted to at least get to RP a little. It's boring just being ourselves in here.

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2016, 08:16:05 pm »
"I don't care about your circumstance, you shall not Rp MY Nowaru!"

Elvis Strunk [Aug 10, 2016, 12:40:11 am]:   Meta is eternally a loli~
Arraxis [Sep 23, 2016, 11:37:43 pm]:   Love you too Meta

Offline mrgw4

Re: Hyperia 2: Where it all continued to go wrong.
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2016, 10:10:54 pm »
With such a day as this slowly drawing to a close what shall the forum dwellers do? Their memes be insane and dispite all thier best wishes, they have to sleep sometime...

The sun slowly drifts it's way to the horizon, seemingly wishing to lay it rest the chaotic events below it and achieve some well deserved sleep. Oddly though the mergew don't actually shuffle people to their rooms. It seems bouncers may have been pushing the budget to much as well... At least there is a sign now. It seems to read "Dawn at 1pm 1st nzt." A mergew sleepily wanders over and reads. 'Post if you wish.' Wide yawn. 'Oh, and may the odds be ever in your favor.' Whisper from a clone.
Spoiler
'Oh, Well in that case I guess you all shouldn't use the provided blades...or look into those traps set around...Anyway just remember. Deaths a pretty nice guy once you get to know him. So don' feel too bad if your head take an unexpected vacation from your body.

(Summary, You guys got two days to send in actions!)
yes everything I say can and will have a typo in it.

Offline Pal

« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2016, 12:09:51 am »

((Since I was unable to get back to the comp before day's end.))

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline Arraxis

« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2016, 12:15:22 am »
"Since the Moderator has yet to comply with my request, I have all the names here again for us to perform actions on! Eheheh~"

WeAreTheMeta
Arraxis
WhydidIbuytheunionfrigate
Duke Rockhopper
Revontulet
Geocorn
Gamerjunkie
Pal
John Titor
Merne
Verthand

Offline Verthand

« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2016, 11:35:10 pm »
Yay my name is fixed :P

woolyshambler [Sep 09, 2015, 04:28:48 PM]:   don't let anyone say i don't love you vert.
Amber Lee Connors [VOICE] [Jan 27, 2016, 10:23:00 PM]: Dominatrix Ava is now canon in my heart.
WeAreTheMeta [Oct 11, 2016, 06:22:37 pm]: I shall rewrite the constitution so that France become a loligarchy!
Deeox2 [Oct 17, 2016, 04:32:39 pm]: I'm pretty sure Eli is fucking literally everyone in WoolRPG, mang.

Offline Arraxis

« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2016, 05:32:27 am »
"It was copied from here, so blame Moderator-san who is still refusing to update the main post of this with the participants~"

The room is set, the tables are laid! The mergews are hungry and you're all invited to the second edition of Hyperia! The stage goes bright and the being that currently populates most of the hall takes the mic! In an ego filling review the crowd goes wild! 'Welcome one and all to the second edition of Hyperia. Where you to can be both a player and a participant.' A flash of an evil grin graces his face. 'Because surely, nothing bad ever happens in this town~' The stage lights up the crowd once again goes wild and-! The lights cut out. "Sir." 'Yes number 4803731?' "We seem to have blown the budget." 'What?' "The budget. we went a little over the top last time with the portals and roles and...we kinda have to pay for that..." 's&#%. Uh, well...' Looks round. 'Perhaps we need not be so grand? Maybe have wooly write it instead of evils? No still to much...Marx? No we'd have to pay for the space...uh. Well. Good news people! I'll be writing it! Huzah!' "You realize we have to pay for the ink to revise your typos right?" 'Damnations! But...we don't have any worse writers around here! Bah I'll just write small...Lets see. Oh. Seem's well have to cut the pictures from this signup post too. Darn. We'll also have to cut back on the roles as well...no waifu guest appearances...No untouchables, no me running amok, no lolis...' "Can't we have a few lolis?" 'Bah fine. We'll have a few loli then. But no more than 3!' Goes to sort out more bills.

"Well, It uh, seems we can't power the lighted sign up board..." The clone grabs a piece of chalk and gets read to write. "So uh, Rules:
  • Each of you will be given a person and role from those signed up. You may claim yourself if you want via a pm.
  • In addition there will be little optional post restriction on some days. (Unrewarded so actually optional.) If you have any in particularly you would like to see come up throw it down or pm me and I'll add it to the list.
  • Unlike the last hyperia the roles will not be insane or overpowered.
  • Lastly if you DO NOT wish to be a role included for whatever reason feel free to pm me and I will remove you from the pool of names and add in a random one.
If there are other questions feel free to ask though your host will likely be preoccupied for the next 20 hours. Please excuse the delay."

Current list (11):

WeAreTheMeta
Arraxis
WhydidIbuytheunionfrigate
Duke Rockhopper
Revontulet
Geocorn
Gamerjunkie
Pal
John
Merne
Verthund