Author Topic: Hyperia 2: Day 5 Lambs to the Slaughter.  (Read 14032 times)

Offline Geocorn

Re: Hyperia 2: Where it all continued to go wrong.
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2016, 04:26:25 pm »
Other than complaining about school, I have no idea how to rp gj. :-\

Well, that and threatening to move to Canada when trump wins. ::)
lol, i'm really enjoying the series finale of america.

but you say you are rping gj, so who are you really? are you hiding lewd things from us!? surrender them at once!

Offline WhydidIbuytheunionfrigate

« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2016, 04:37:24 pm »
"Heh, heh, if by 'muddle,' you mean 'clarify,' then yes. I am muddling things. The fact is, we probably won't know the roles of others. Even in death. Geo's (The Duke) death shows this. Therefore, we can only assume that upon death, the alignment of the player will be the only confirmation of their declared role. Save the Detective, of course."

"'Meta' claimed his only ability was to visit. That's all. Specifically saying as such. That's exactly what my ability is. This isn't a matter of semantics. He outright claimed exactly my role and so I'm sure Meta is Metfia"

"Not quite. You keep equating 'Abilities' to 'Roles.' Consider this:
John Doe is a SK. Jane Doe is a Vigilante. John Doe's 'Ability' is to kill 1 person at Night. Jane Doe's 'Ability' is to kill 1 person at Night. From an ability standpoint, they are the same. From an Alignment/Role standpoint, they are different.
'But this example isn't equivalent to our current situation.'
Oh? Really? Does not a Night Speaker 'Visit' a player the same way a 'Hider' does?
To put things bluntly, I'm marking you, (Arraxis) and you, (Titor) for pushing for a Lynch based on half an explanation."
FE Games Played (Finished): Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, Binding Blade
FE Games Playing (or hiatus): Sacred Stones, Genealogy of the Holy War, Conquest
Most influential games/series: Valkyria Chronicles, Nier: Automata, Spec Ops: The Line
Worst Endgame in a Video Game I've played: FE Binding Blade (normal)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BAleNswfujYs6IuWpqzypDTqJY2_J3Av/view?usp=sharing (I made a NAO robot dance Hare Hare Yukai!)

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2016, 04:46:05 pm »
"I'm going to vote for 'Rev', AKA Meta. Why, you ask? He's got the exact same role as me. That's mighty suspicious, don't you think?"

"Well, that is embarrassing. I would like to prevent what happened with Wooly and Deeox last time (Let me be Meta about it, that's still my name, even if not who I am Rping. I suck at being awesome anyway), and at the same time until I die you have no way to know that I am town, while I have no reason to outright say 'He's totally a town, do not kill him' since that could really be something which aim to kill me.

Except...

It's funny, because I was also told I was a "compulsive visitor." I let my "target" get randomized this night, and ended up blocked by some yahoo. Probably someone with meta's role, since I was apparently blocked by spaghetti...

Oh, yeah, pun...
Poor corny g rocky. He was a good egg, possibly a rhode island red.

Someone else with the same role as me!
So, either budget restriction hurt really bad and our lovely GM brought back the Vanilla townie which is something basic in every mafia other than on the hyperspace, but made him visit people as sole purpose to disturb us, Or two of us are mafia and we're stupid enough to claim the same power, completely useless and with no way to prove what we're saying, even though one of the two already knew a townie had it!

So, I guess out of us three at most one of us is mafia, more likely none.
Why one of us would be mafia? Because mafia might (once again, budget cut probably mean they do not) have an investigation ability. In this case the mafia could only be Pal :
1) If I were mafia I wouldn't have claimed something I knew a town had, with no way to know it replaced vanilla townie
2) Arra wouldn't have claimed the same thing as a townie while voting for him, because after my death he would be seen as mafia by everyone and killed on the spot.

Everything said, what I believe is that we're now at least three confirmed townie, through vanilla claim. If that's not the best way to known each other ever I dunno what it is."

Updated: October 04, 2016, 04:47:38 pm
"Ybuy, you're wrong, 'compulsive visitor' really is my role, Arra understood it right."
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 04:47:38 pm by WeAreTheMeta »

Elvis Strunk [Aug 10, 2016, 12:40:11 am]:   Meta is eternally a loli~
Arraxis [Sep 23, 2016, 11:37:43 pm]:   Love you too Meta

Offline Verthand

« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2016, 01:48:52 am »
*The royal penguin looks at dead "Geocorn" in surprise*

-"Wh-what?! There was another me in this game, and he was pretending to be "Geocorn"?! No wonder he died, even an HYPERSPACE ain't big enough for the two of us, you faker!", says the the penguin in an english accent.

-"Like our friend Y-Buy (player), I think its a bit suspicious that Arraxis (Player) jumps on a Meta (Player) lynch bk they both have the same role of "visiting" other ppl at night, without saying what they do when they visit. Also, if it was fake, im pretty sure we would have someone else with a "Revontulet" role. I have the feeling these unclear roles are somehow related to memes and pun points, and I hope i made my point clear"

I think we still missing information there, surprisingly we had only one death last night so I guess one of our protective roles/roleblockers did a fine job last night, and they will be the ones that will come with the most valuable information.

(They were bad puns yeah sry lol)

woolyshambler [Sep 09, 2015, 04:28:48 PM]:   don't let anyone say i don't love you vert.
Amber Lee Connors [VOICE] [Jan 27, 2016, 10:23:00 PM]: Dominatrix Ava is now canon in my heart.
WeAreTheMeta [Oct 11, 2016, 06:22:37 pm]: I shall rewrite the constitution so that France become a loligarchy!
Deeox2 [Oct 17, 2016, 04:32:39 pm]: I'm pretty sure Eli is fucking literally everyone in WoolRPG, mang.

Offline Arraxis

« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2016, 08:53:20 am »
"We both said that we don't do anything when we visit. All it does is register as an action if, say, a Tracker were following us or a Watcher was observing our target. I find it highly unlikely that there would be two extremely minor roles like that. I would submit that I am more likely to be telling the truth as a Mafia is less likely to be the second person to claim a role. They may succeed in lynching someone that day, but it would give them away immediately, causing either their own lynch or a wild Vigilante to appear."

John paused before continuing. "As Meta/Rev said so himself, Mafia wouldn't claim a role they know Town has, and I wouldn't start a lynch based on an identical claim unless I were certain due to the risk to myself. It would be highly unusual for there to be two identical roles, so as such I'm choosing to act on the information I possess."

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2016, 10:51:18 am »
"Once again Arra, I have to remind you Pal revealed to have the same role as us, even giving the official name for it (Well, that's the name I got at least) so either both me and Pal are mafia and we're stupid enough to try and pray it'll work, either I'm telling the truth and we're three 'Vanilla' town.
Either way, feel free to keep your vote on me I guess, after all I better like you suspicious of everyone than blindly thinking someone is a good guy for no reason *whistle*"

Offline Verthand

« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2016, 05:18:55 pm »
So let me try to think a bit, plz correct me if im wrong:

WeAreTheMeta - Claims Revontulet - Compulsive visitor
Arraxis - Compulsive visitor
WhydidIbuytheunionfrigate - ?
Duke Rockhopper was Geocorn
Revontulet - Claims Y-Buy - PGO
Geocorn - Claims Jailor
Gamerjunkie - No posts - ?
Pal - Claims GJ - Compulsive Visitor
John Titor - Claims Arraxis (based on RP)
Merne - Claims Verthand (based on RP)
Verthand - Claims Duke Rockhopper (based on RP)

Thats... crazy lol. So far, we have had one death, 3 ppl claiming compulsive visitors, one claiming PGO, one claiming Jailor. I do have a town role related to my penguin royal blood, its a nerfed version of a town role that i prefer to keep for myself now.

So far, i believe Pal, Meta, Arraxis, Geocorn and me (duh) to be town. Duke (Geo) is dead, so Revont, GJ, Ybuy, Titor and Merne, goes in decreasing order of suspicion for me.

Cant think of a pun for this post, I did my utmost; I dont know what these points are for, and dead lies Geocorn; All I now is that mrgw is definitely Evils

woolyshambler [Sep 09, 2015, 04:28:48 PM]:   don't let anyone say i don't love you vert.
Amber Lee Connors [VOICE] [Jan 27, 2016, 10:23:00 PM]: Dominatrix Ava is now canon in my heart.
WeAreTheMeta [Oct 11, 2016, 06:22:37 pm]: I shall rewrite the constitution so that France become a loligarchy!
Deeox2 [Oct 17, 2016, 04:32:39 pm]: I'm pretty sure Eli is fucking literally everyone in WoolRPG, mang.

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2016, 05:58:29 pm »
I don't trust Pal, he was quite all day on day one, yesterday he still hasn't told us who he was, he just mentioned (and didn't mark it as an out of character post) he was RPing gj, but if he was actually gj, he wouldn't have said he was trying to rp himself, that would make even less sense than things normally do around here. But we do at least know for sure he didn't kill Geohopper as there was no way he could have escaped my spaghetti prison.

* Geocorn sneaks up and grabs Titor's tails

Offline Revontulet

« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2016, 06:13:25 pm »
Y Rev: Hmmm Duke Verty brings up an interesting observation. Why hasn't GJ said something? Could the MerGew body snatchers be working with Samu's alpacas in black and switched him with a rando forum lurker?! Maybe the serial slapper !?! A Neugui?! Or maybe the Nombox ate him too. You even alive mate?

So let me try to think a bit, plz correct me if im wrong:

WeAreTheMeta - Claims Revontulet - Compulsive visitor
Arraxis - Compulsive visitor
WhydidIbuytheunionfrigate - ?
Duke Rockhopper was Geocorn
Revontulet - Claims Y-Buy - PGO
Geocorn - Claims Jailor
Gamerjunkie - No posts - ?
Pal - Claims GJ - Compulsive Visitor
John Titor - Claims Arraxis (based on RP)
Merne - Claims Verthand (based on RP)
Verthand - Claims Duke Rockhopper (based on RP)

Thats... crazy lol. So far, we have had one death, 3 ppl claiming compulsive visitors, one claiming PGO, one claiming Jailor. I do have a town role related to my penguin royal blood, its a nerfed version of a town role that i prefer to keep for myself now.

So far, i believe Pal, Meta, Arraxis, Geocorn and me (duh) to be town. Duke (Geo) is dead, so Revont, GJ, Ybuy, Titor and Merne, goes in decreasing order of suspicion for me.

Cant think of a pun for this post, I did my utmost; I dont know what these points are for, and dead lies Geocorn; All I now is that mrgw is definitely Evils
Deeox2 [Feb 14, 2018, 08:33:51 pm]:   I KNOW WHAT SEX IS
Milten [Sep 13, 2016, 03:31:18 pm]:   Come on, Rev's soul is 99% lewd, 1% Kurumi
Deeox2 [Dec 16, 2016, 01:31:10 am]:   ... Wow, I think Jannti broke my world solely by existing, lol.
https://youtu.be/USTCUPm5WB0

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2016, 07:05:51 pm »
* Geocorn is still playing with Titor's tails

Is it possible somebody else has a jailer role and gj is imprisoned? Or maybe he could be poisoned? Hmm, but that wouldn't explain why he was quiet on day 1. Did anybody try to visit gj last night?

Offline WhydidIbuytheunionfrigate

« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2016, 07:27:36 pm »
"I hypothesised that we might have an enemy Silencer and the more I think about it, the more it makes sense. As for why we have 3 of the same Role... I have no idea. But know this, according to http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Visitor, Visitors may be any alinment. That's all I'm going to say."

*Points to The Duke (Vert).*

"You are correct. I have yet to claim a Role or Person and probably won't for today. My Role and identity makes no difference whether I am alive or dead. However, I will strongly claim Town."
FE Games Played (Finished): Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, Binding Blade
FE Games Playing (or hiatus): Sacred Stones, Genealogy of the Holy War, Conquest
Most influential games/series: Valkyria Chronicles, Nier: Automata, Spec Ops: The Line
Worst Endgame in a Video Game I've played: FE Binding Blade (normal)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BAleNswfujYs6IuWpqzypDTqJY2_J3Av/view?usp=sharing (I made a NAO robot dance Hare Hare Yukai!)

Offline John Titor

« Reply #56 on: October 06, 2016, 10:34:39 am »
* Geocorn is still playing with Titor's tails

Is it possible somebody else has a jailer role and gj is imprisoned? Or maybe he could be poisoned? Hmm, but that wouldn't explain why he was quiet on day 1. Did anybody try to visit gj last night?

"S-stop touching my tails!!! You are just like Meta!...Wait....Meta? Neogeo is Meta??!! "

Great...THEY ARE MULTIPLYING!!
Currently playing through all FE games
Completed: Fire Emblem : Genealogy of the Holy War,    FE: Blazing Blade, Fe: Binding Blade, FE:The Sacred Stones, FE: PoR, FE: RD (Hard Mode Complete), FE: SD, FE: NMotE,  ,FE: Awakening , Fe Fates (CQ & Rv Lunatic), FE Echoes: SoV (Hard Mode)
Playing : Setting up Thracia 776
Mafia Awards : Cockblocker, I will drive you to School

Offline Arraxis

« Reply #57 on: October 06, 2016, 11:07:45 am »
"I see... I admit I missed 'Pal's' remark about also having the same role... I'm not going to rescind my vote, but I'm sorely tempted to go back in time and stop Mrgw from existing... not that I'm a time traveller or anything. Either Town has multiple versions of the same role, which means that we've been weakened significantly, or the Mafia or Independents have some as well. In which case as I personally know that I'm Town I should keep on voting. Unfortunately, that's the logical move for the other people claiming the same role, as it is the correct Town thing to do. That means a Mexican standoff!"

Spoiler

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #58 on: October 06, 2016, 01:41:32 pm »
I don't know what a Mexican standoff is, but somebody should just surrender.

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #59 on: October 06, 2016, 03:21:40 pm »
Eh, I'm Meta enough to realize I'm Meta, but I'm also Meta enough to know someone is here to surrender in my stead!