Author Topic: Hyperia 2: Day 5 Lambs to the Slaughter.  (Read 20269 times)

Offline mrgw4

Re: Hyperia 2: Where it all continued to go wrong.
« Reply #60 on: October 06, 2016, 11:35:14 pm »
'Hello! My little victims. Just thought I'd give you the tally. The day will end in roughly 9 hours so make sure you're ready~'

Votes (6 is a lynch.):

Meta - Arraxis, John.
John Titor - Geocorn.

FOS:

Y-buy - Arraxis
Pal - Geo
Arraxis - Y-buy
John Titor - Y-buy
yes everything I say can and will have a typo in it.

Offline Merne23

« Reply #61 on: October 06, 2016, 11:50:22 pm »
Vote: Gamerjunkie

woolyshambler [Aug16, 2015, 10:13PM]: ah Merne, they should give you the RP guru badge. Deeox2 [Feb26, 2017, 02:03am]: SO WE GET ON ANOTHER BOAT AND FUCK OFF TO ANTARCTICA.  Elvis Strunk [Feb05, 2018, 01:31am]:   "Two Pilots and all the Eva just died." "Oh. ****." Revontulet [Feb05, 2018, 04:11pm]: That KOTATSU be miiine Deeox2 [Feb28, 18,12:53am]: I'm gonna give Bea a dong.
Choice Music: https://youtu.be/n55QVlBoDxI  https://youtu.be/PLEQGywWbV0  https://youtu.be/0-8gwx71B0U  https://youtu.be/kfgmMPke7_k  https://youtu.be/VhGp8Id0HRU

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #62 on: October 07, 2016, 12:11:30 am »
Whaa? Don't put words in my mouth, baka GM! I never voted for Titor, I wouldn't want anything to happen to his tails.

I too am suspicious of Gamerjunkie, but do we have to rush into anything?

Offline WhydidIbuytheunionfrigate

« Reply #63 on: October 07, 2016, 02:04:24 am »
"I find (Gamer) also suspicious, but I also believe that this is the precise kind of game that would include a Silencer (Poisoner for us I guess...). He's too perfect to be lynched. Truly something smells scummy."

*_*

<_<

>_>

*_*

(OOC: I'm going to assume that if Gamer had things to do, mrgw would've told us by now.)
FE Games Played (Finished): Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, Binding Blade
FE Games Playing (or hiatus): Sacred Stones, Genealogy of the Holy War, Conquest
Most influential games/series: Valkyria Chronicles, Nier: Automata, Spec Ops: The Line
Worst Endgame in a Video Game I've played: FE Binding Blade (normal)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BAleNswfujYs6IuWpqzypDTqJY2_J3Av/view?usp=sharing (I made a NAO robot dance Hare Hare Yukai!)

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #64 on: October 07, 2016, 02:12:47 am »
But he was quiet on day 1, could a silencer use his powers before the night?

Offline Revontulet

« Reply #65 on: October 07, 2016, 02:18:46 am »
Y Rev:  Hmmm....and yet he hasn't said anything still.  No sir, I don't like it.

Gamerjunkie
Deeox2 [Feb 14, 2018, 08:33:51 pm]:   I KNOW WHAT SEX IS
Milten [Sep 13, 2016, 03:31:18 pm]:   Come on, Rev's soul is 99% lewd, 1% Kurumi
Deeox2 [Dec 16, 2016, 01:31:10 am]:   ... Wow, I think Jannti broke my world solely by existing, lol.
https://youtu.be/USTCUPm5WB0

« Reply #66 on: October 07, 2016, 03:48:24 am »
But he was quiet on day 1, could a silencer use his powers before the night?

"No. They cannot. You are correct to assume that a Day 1 no post is strange. However, to Silence a silent person would help tremendously in order to drive a Lynch Train, now would it?"

-_-;

"The plot thickens..."

0_0

"Wait a minute!"

Vote: Gamerjunkie

"Vert (Merne)! You've yet to speak, but now you have cast a vote?! Coincidence? I THINK NOT! 3 possibilities exist:
1. (Merne's) Been Silenced (Most likely.)!
2. (Merne's) Lazy and choose not to talk today (doubt it.).
3. (Merne's) A Red Herring trying to get us to Lynch a random person. (I'll say no for now)"

*_*

"It appears that we have a bit of a problem..."
FE Games Playing (or hiatus): Sacred Stones, Genealogy of the Holy War, Conquest
Most influential games/series: Valkyria Chronicles, Nier: Automata, Spec Ops: The Line
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BAleNswfujYs6IuWpqzypDTqJY2_J3Av/view?usp=sharing (I made a NAO robot dance Hare Hare Yukai!)

Offline mrgw4

« Reply #67 on: October 07, 2016, 03:45:16 pm »
The directorgew watches as the final scene plays out in this dramatic day. 'Aaaaaaaaand Cut! Ok People thats a wrap take 2 days to refresh, put in your actions, what ever else it is you people do and be ready for someone to get killed off for dramatic effect! Oh, and those pun were tearable.' He walks out, noone quite sure where he came from or how long the cameras had been rolling but hey, he brought doughnuts with him so that had to be worth something!

A Mergew stands on the table to get attention. 'Hey guys, Sorry about that, hes paying for the movie rights and well... I'm pretty sure you like eating...Anyway like he said you have 2 days to turn in your actions and try not to die..So yeah, see most of you on the 10th...'

Spoiler

Offline mrgw4

« Reply #68 on: October 12, 2016, 08:57:45 am »
The body lies in a pool of blood and saki. A simple lawyer killed for unknown reason, his last words being an uttering bout table three needing more cake…

As the soul of the dead drifted across da bridge between lief n’d def da world be drained of da basics o speeeling und gremer. Post restriction be terrible spelling and grammars yo!

Merne was a town aligned Verthand (Ha, got the name right!)

For the first time in two days the cast of this stupefyingly low budget mafia were treated to something amazing. The bright pink of the Pervy Meido Love!~<3 Cafe. It’s floors shined to perfection and it’s waitresses in uniform and ready to serve the likely mourning forum goers a nice slice of cake or perhaps a tea or coffee? After all with it’s owner departed from this word they had to do something with the stock…

A mergew rings a small bell for attention. ‘Ahem! Welcome to the dream of the dearly departed, we have been given access to this building in the mans will though interestingly only till the 5pm the 15th of october...After that we getting our asses evicted...So until then, enjoy the food, enjoy the sights and try not to get the 5 votes required to kill level against you. Goodbye~’

Playerlist
WeAreTheMeta
Arraxis
WhydidIbuytheunionfrigate
Duke Rockhopper was a town aligned Geocorn
Revontulet
Geocorn
Gamerjunkie
Pal
John
Merne was a town aligned Verthand
Verthand

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #69 on: October 12, 2016, 10:45:31 am »
"I was prevented from lewding peoples waifu visiting anyone last night. Our jailor can confirm I'm not lying. Also, as for Merne's death, I'm hesitating between 'Mafia did it to make us think Gamer really is one of them' and 'Mafia did it to protect Gamer'.

Whether of these it is, non-speaking townie isn't useful, so I'll probably vote for him if nobody as anything that could prove someone else is mafia."

Elvis Strunk [Aug 10, 2016, 12:40:11 am]:   Meta is eternally a loli~
Arraxis [Sep 23, 2016, 11:37:43 pm]:   Love you too Meta

« Reply #70 on: October 12, 2016, 01:37:53 pm »
*_*;

<_<

>_>

*_* !

As the soul of the dead drifted across da bridge between lief n’d def da world be drained of da basics o speeeling und gremer. Post restriction be terrible spelling and grammars yo!

"Whelp! Dis iz nut gut! Me tinks we haz no Investigator! There're-four, we haz to Lunch a perp today!"

*Sits down at a window seat.*

"Miz maido-chan! I haz ned of yur serveses!"

*Orders a tea*

-_-

"Last neight I poked a certain Gamer-chan(Pal). The neight before, I poked a certain Paranoid Visitor(Arraxis). They 2 can verilify my pokes. Methinks."

*Tea arrives. Drinks tea.*

+_+

0_0

*Runs into the WOMAN'S bathroom*

"Jerk face. Imma gonna bitch-slapabitch."

... ... ...

=^-^=

"Betta!"

Offline Arraxis

« Reply #71 on: October 12, 2016, 01:41:49 pm »
"I cannot confirm this right this moment as I have yet to receive my night message. Also, I resent being called paranoid!"

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #72 on: October 12, 2016, 02:32:17 pm »
Intéressant, so it seems likely that ybuys suspicion that Merne/Vert was being silences was correct. Now that we confirm he was town, then his vote for gamer wasn't a roos. The question is: did he vote for him because he was jumping on the banned wagon, or was he out investigator and had knowledge that gamer was mafia?
I can confirms that I imprisoned Meta/Rev last night. Rev is always so secretive, do I want to keep an eye on him.

Offline Pal

« Reply #73 on: October 12, 2016, 10:18:23 pm »
"I cannot confirm this right this moment as I have yet to receive my night message. Also, I resent being called paranoid!"
*wateetz 4 ze mp 2 hiz malebocks az wheel*

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline Verthand

« Reply #74 on: October 12, 2016, 11:22:41 pm »
*The penguin runs arroundi in circles in disppair*

-"OMG POOR VERTY HE MY FAVORITE CHAR THIS GAME! YOU MEANNIES BASTARDS I MAKE U PAY!!"

-"By da wai, u kawaii meido over there, me wants picture with u and naked boobs too!!" ^^

*Da meidos were about to slapp Duke Pervyhopper whein he plead*

-"Nuu me has to spell wrong today, meant "baked food" me very sory!"

*The pennguim looks to his fellow forummers and says*

-"Ahem... me has got theory and thinks its raight! U listen u like!

Me sure Pal and Meta our friends, but they both claim compulsive visitor and says no extra power besides visiting, Arraxis does too.

Me believes ppl die in this game not bk mafia or sk kill actiom, but by visiting some1 they shouldnt and getting killed. That would explain why we dont has that many protective roles, so town made of compulsive visitors, gets killed by their own night actions... that sounds somethimg evils mrgw4 would plam!

So me think:

WeAreTheMeta - Claims Revontulet - Compulsive visitor - Town
Arraxis - Compulsive visitor - Town
WhydidIbuytheunionfrigate - ?
Duke Rockhopper was Geocorn
Revontulet - Claims Y-Buy - PGO
Geocorn - Claims Jailor
Gamerjunkie - No posts - ?
Pal - Claims GJ - Compulsive Visitor
John Titor - Claims Arraxis (based on RP)
Merne - was Verthand
Verthand - Claims Duke Rockhopper (based on RP)

Out of 11, im sure these 5 are greem friend and Arraxis has very high chance of being town asweuu. Me trust Geo bk jailor hard to fake but he could be mafia roleblocker.

This leave Ybuy, Revont, GJ and Titor (players) as probably enemy and maybe Geo.

Ybuy(player) what your poke do? Anyone else more ideas?"

woolyshambler [Sep 09, 2015, 04:28:48 PM]:   don't let anyone say i don't love you vert.
Amber Lee Connors [VOICE] [Jan 27, 2016, 10:23:00 PM]: Dominatrix Ava is now canon in my heart.
WeAreTheMeta [Oct 11, 2016, 06:22:37 pm]: I shall rewrite the constitution so that France become a loligarchy!
Deeox2 [Oct 17, 2016, 04:32:39 pm]: I'm pretty sure Eli is fucking literally everyone in WoolRPG, mang.