Author Topic: Hyperia 2: Day 5 Lambs to the Slaughter.  (Read 20301 times)

Offline WhydidIbuytheunionfrigate

Re: Hyperia 2: Where it all continued to go wrong.
« Reply #75 on: October 13, 2016, 01:47:31 am »
=*_*=

"I iz nut on da 'Good' board? Fine."

This leave Ybuy, Revont, GJ and Titor (players) as probably enemy and maybe Geo.
Ybuy(player) what your poke do? Anyone else more ideas?"

"My powa do nuting. Just like 3 other peeple. Want proof? Lunch me. As for who iz I?"

=<_<=

=>_>=

=+_+=

"You can't tell? Why yu so bad?"

=^-^=

"As for moar ideas..."
Arraxis [Oct 21, 2015, 09:41:37 AM]:   If in doubt, lynch someone who isn't posting. At worst you've killed someone who isn't helping.

Vote: Gamerjunkie

"2 day no speak? Suspicious. 3rd Day no speak? Hamma time. Less we choose anotha pearson."

"I cannot confirm this right this moment as I have yet to receive my night message. Also, I resent being called paranoid!"
*wateetz 4 ze mp 2 hiz malebocks az wheel*

"Was ist das?! How dis happon? Who do dis tu us? Mista GameMeister!"
FE Games Played (Finished): Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, Binding Blade
FE Games Playing (or hiatus): Sacred Stones, Genealogy of the Holy War, Conquest
Most influential games/series: Valkyria Chronicles, Nier: Automata, Spec Ops: The Line
Worst Endgame in a Video Game I've played: FE Binding Blade (normal)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BAleNswfujYs6IuWpqzypDTqJY2_J3Av/view?usp=sharing (I made a NAO robot dance Hare Hare Yukai!)

Offline mrgw4

« Reply #76 on: October 13, 2016, 03:25:42 am »
(Hey all, It appears that some people never got their night pms. If you are one of these people can you pm me so I can get it to you. Also I'm going to extend the day 24 hours due to the issue. Sorry for the delay.)
yes everything I say can and will have a typo in it.

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #77 on: October 13, 2016, 10:31:20 am »
Vote : Ybuy

"Suddenly saying your power do nothing, one day after everyone else?
While saying just before that they could confirm they had been poked?
That seems stupid, even for our enemies, but at least if you happen to really be an enemy we'll know Gamer is one of the good guys."

((I'm not good enough at English to be able to write post wrong, so just imagine an awful French trying to sound 'MERICAN accent))

Elvis Strunk [Aug 10, 2016, 12:40:11 am]:   Meta is eternally a loli~
Arraxis [Sep 23, 2016, 11:37:43 pm]:   Love you too Meta

Offline Revontulet

« Reply #78 on: October 13, 2016, 10:59:19 am »
Y Rev: Well mates, I now that this voting season is rather dismal, we gotta begin voting and lynch some scum! Frankly, Im not sure which of the two vote train to believe, both seem nebulous *shrug*

Also Yerne, yer actin weird. Did you get a post restriction? Id ask Nachi what gives, but I think Metaocre Rev snuck off with her for some..... *Y Rev facade begins to crack, little by little as his nervous tick grows. Slammming his fist on the ground he holds his gun to his head* Fuck!

Deeox2 [Feb 14, 2018, 08:33:51 pm]:   I KNOW WHAT SEX IS
Milten [Sep 13, 2016, 03:31:18 pm]:   Come on, Rev's soul is 99% lewd, 1% Kurumi
Deeox2 [Dec 16, 2016, 01:31:10 am]:   ... Wow, I think Jannti broke my world solely by existing, lol.
https://youtu.be/USTCUPm5WB0

Offline Arraxis

« Reply #79 on: October 13, 2016, 11:02:32 am »
"I've still yet to receive my message and as such have nothing to contribute, except to say that all of you are nigh incomprehensible. If we're going to find out what's going on we've gotta start talking sense."

« Reply #80 on: October 13, 2016, 11:58:31 am »
=*-*=

"I've still yet to receive my message and as such have nothing to contribute, except to say that all of you are nigh incomprehensible. If we're going to find out what's going on we've gotta start talking sense."

As the soul of the dead drifted across da bridge between lief n’d def da world be drained of da basics o speeeling und gremer. Post restriction be terrible spelling and grammars yo!

=*_*=

*Sighs*

"Fine. One at a time then."

Also Yerne, yer actin weird. Did you get a post restriction?

"Ja, das ist stimmt. But it's irrelevant because everyone technically has a post restriction for today."

=<_<=

=>_>=

=^_^=

"~Nyah, I'm not 'Merne.' Never claimed to be him. Nyan, nyan! I'm a kitty, and because it's only people from this game... I can only be one other person."

Vote : Ybuy

"Suddenly saying your power do nothing, one day after everyone else?
While saying just before that they could confirm they had been poked?
That seems stupid, even for our enemies, but at least if you happen to really be an enemy we'll know Gamer is one of the good guys."

"Funny, I seem to remember you being thrown under a bus yesterday because of this exact issue with me defending you. Why am I revealing it today? Well yesterday was a terrible day to do so (you are the poster child for this) and today seems like the best case scenario. After tonight, revealing it would be far worse and far more scummie. We lost, I believe, our Investigator, so everything from here on out has to be done without direct intel. Also, I'm counting on 2 alibis, but it seems that due to a small non player error, we'll have to wait for my alibis to back me up.

Again I claimed this: My power is the same as 3 other people. I poke (visit) people at night. Nothing happens.
Night 1, I targeted Arraxis
Night 2, I targeted Pal
If they say no I didn't, whatever. You can set up a Russian Roulette for both Gamer and me. My point is, if I die, you'll know you didn't lose a good role."
FE Games Playing (or hiatus): Sacred Stones, Genealogy of the Holy War, Conquest
Most influential games/series: Valkyria Chronicles, Nier: Automata, Spec Ops: The Line
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BAleNswfujYs6IuWpqzypDTqJY2_J3Av/view?usp=sharing (I made a NAO robot dance Hare Hare Yukai!)

Offline Arraxis

« Reply #81 on: October 13, 2016, 12:11:43 pm »
As the soul of the dead drifted across da bridge between lief n’d def da world be drained of da basics o speeeling und gremer. Post restriction be terrible spelling and grammars yo!

*shakes fist at restriction*

"FUHN! AHLSO I AINT GOT NO NOTIFICAWHATSIE POKAMAJIG AHN NOIGHT WUN! I GIT MAH REHSAHLTS, SHURE, BUT AINT NO POKINS!"

Offline Pal

« Reply #82 on: October 13, 2016, 12:42:28 pm »
"I've still yet to receive my message"
((*twiddles thumbs*))

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #83 on: October 13, 2016, 03:24:30 pm »
"I've still yet to receive my message"
((*twiddles thumbs*))
Eh, at least this gives me an excuse to be lazy and not do anything.

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #84 on: October 13, 2016, 03:32:46 pm »
"WhyDidIBuyThePal, once again, our action is basically 'being seen by able to see role'
I don't believe anyone know they have been visited by one of us. It's just a way for tracker or watcher to mislynch us, or if they don't exist, to say 'You're vanilla townie' without saying 'You do nothing'"

« Reply #85 on: October 13, 2016, 05:05:26 pm »
(OOC: I misinterpreted my Role then...)

"~Nyan! I haz a tinee tinee probwem denn... I guess I haz no ways tu verilify me powa denn... Oh wells. Nut like dequaring it earliar would hev halped. So go ahead. Lunch me. But me tinks yu will c dat we haz too many Townies wif da same powa. Also, who iz da Silenced wan fo today? Speek! Speek, y'all!"

Offline Pal

« Reply #86 on: October 13, 2016, 05:10:34 pm »
My thinks that are gj izz 2 seelint fore hiss owe-n gud. Lit him sving!

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #87 on: October 13, 2016, 05:11:07 pm »
"...Well, I guess Gamer still is a better target for a vote..."

Unvote : Ybuy

Vote : Gamer

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #88 on: October 13, 2016, 05:52:23 pm »
I guess I'll vote for GJ too... surely our investigator knew something about him before voting, but he was silenced.

Offline Revontulet

« Reply #89 on: October 13, 2016, 06:30:53 pm »
Y Rev: Hmm, I dun noe if who to trust, but at this point a lynch is better than noe lynch. PREPARE YERSELVES WEASEL SCUM!

GJ
Deeox2 [Feb 14, 2018, 08:33:51 pm]:   I KNOW WHAT SEX IS
Milten [Sep 13, 2016, 03:31:18 pm]:   Come on, Rev's soul is 99% lewd, 1% Kurumi
Deeox2 [Dec 16, 2016, 01:31:10 am]:   ... Wow, I think Jannti broke my world solely by existing, lol.
https://youtu.be/USTCUPm5WB0