Author Topic: light novel : Boku to Kanojo to Jitsudan Heiki (Antique)  (Read 1078 times)

Offline Inaho Rowe

light novel : Boku to Kanojo to Jitsudan Heiki (Antique)
« on: October 05, 2016, 05:13:23 pm »
https://yoraikun.wordpress.com/mhatbwa/
just discovered this litle thing, it seems fairly recent?

it's a sci-fi novel as it seems,
as there doesn't seems to be an introduction of sort on the page :
Ichijou Tarou, after being admited in an hospital for stomach pain, wake up inside of a strange device, room and futuristic looking "hospital/laboratory" with foreign language writen on walls, and nobody else aside for him, after a bit of exploration, he end up in a big room, with a big windows giving onto darkness and stars, yes, also know as "space"
he then hear a scynthetical voice giving diagnostics,

Spoiler
light SPOIL :

Spoiler
… “COLD SLEEP SYSTEM, THAWING COMPLETE”…
… “CONVALESCENCE SURVIVAL RATE: 0.0002374”…
… “DECEASED: 4211”…
… “SURVIVORS”…
…“1”…

there's actually 4 chapter out (the 4th one came up this month)
it seems rather fun for a start, a change from all the reincarnation in magic world stuff
seems a bit slow paced tho
-a new world with new depth-
"graduated from ryder pilot and enginering course
finnaly got to pilot my own ryder
still an long way until being a captain of my future assault carrier or even a commender of a litle fregate.....but i'm on my way to the top."

Offline Inaho Rowe

Re: light novel : Boku to Kanojo to Jitsudan Heiki (Antique)
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 06:38:19 pm »
https://yoraikun.wordpress.com/category/me-her-and-the-ballistic-weaponry-antique/
just a small head's up for those that may have been interested, this shit is gonna be translated again, at least for the first arc
AND THIS IS GREAT.....it just cruelly lack arts
-a new world with new depth-
"graduated from ryder pilot and enginering course
finnaly got to pilot my own ryder
still an long way until being a captain of my future assault carrier or even a commender of a litle fregate.....but i'm on my way to the top."