Author Topic: I guess I should finally do this.  (Read 1240 times)

Offline Eonymia

I guess I should finally do this.
« on: October 06, 2016, 12:19:29 am »
Hei.

I'm Eonymia, just call me eon. I'm a 22 years old English major from Fi(/u)nland.
I mostly play video games and tell bad jokes.

Nice to meet ya.

Offline Elvis Strunk

Re: I guess I should finally do this.
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2016, 12:22:29 am »
Welcome to the forum, officially~ Hopefully, you'll enjoy your stay. Explore a bit, and perhaps you'll find something that peaks your interest.

And, don't worry. You're completely safe here...

Online Deeox2

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2016, 12:30:07 am »
Run! Get out before it's too late- *BLAM*

Enjoy your stay. Don't worry, at least some of us are sane.

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2016, 12:30:23 am »
Sup. Rule 1:

Elvis lies.

Rule 2: No urinating on the carpet. House-training mrgw was bad enough ::)

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.

Offline Merne23

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2016, 12:33:35 am »
Ohurro, I think I've seen you around.

Anywho, my spiel!
The games hosted here, in no particular order, are:
Sunrider by Love in Space
The Eyes of The Pure Hearted by Resonant Blade
The Rising Angels series by IDHAS Studios
My Little Dictator and Over The Hills And Far Away by WarGirl Games
Sierra Ops by our hosts, InnoMen Productions
and last but not least is Project Nimbus by GameCrafter Team

As to the community, there are several RolePlays going on, some of which are open, a Mafia Vortex which usually has a game going on, and the commbox for more immediate dialogue.
That's about it? Mind the crazies, vikings, and broken dreams bones, and I hope you enjoy your stay.

woolyshambler [Aug16, 2015, 10:13PM]: ah Merne, they should give you the RP guru badge. [Aug24, 2016, 07:54 pm]:   WeAreTheMeta believes one day Merne went to the sea. From that day on the sea has been salty. Gamerjunkie [Jan04, 2017, 12:09 am]: So wait. Are... are you masturbating right in front of Sylvia? Deeox2 [Feb26, 2017, 02:03am]: SO WE GET ON ANOTHER BOAT AND FUCK OFF TO ANTARCTICA. Revontulet [Apr07, 2017, 06:30am]: gotta seize the day like a tentacle monster Beemu seizes a busty Hein

Lord Ignatz

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2016, 12:37:51 am »
Welcome to the forums! :D

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2016, 12:59:44 am »
Hello complete and total stranger to whom I've never spoken before this moment!

Offline WhydidIbuytheunionfrigate

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2016, 01:38:56 am »
Hallo! Welcome and enjoy your stay! Or rather, continue to enjoy your stay!

(I made the second Pic)

FE Games Played (Finished): Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn
FE Games Playing (or hiatus): Sacred Stones, Genealogy of the Holy War, Binding Blade

Offline AkioKlaus

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2016, 02:15:06 am »
Hellllloooo :D
Currently- No good college game design student, too much anime in life
-Ai,doru Daisuki!-

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2016, 05:25:29 am »
We formally welcome you to Wooly's sanitarium a completely normal forum with completely normal peopel

Elvis Strunk [Aug 10, 2016, 12:40:11 am]:   Meta is eternally a loli~
Arraxis [Sep 23, 2016, 11:37:43 pm]:   Love you too Meta

Offline Marx-93

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2016, 06:26:25 am »
Ei, it has been some time since we had someone joining. Welcome!
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home

Offline Charles Flyingpad

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2016, 03:48:54 pm »
Welcome to this weeb-ridden swamp, My... Lady? Hm. Colonel Charles Flyingpad of 61st Virginia Volunteer Infantry. Hope you enjoy your stay.

I don’t know if I’m gonna buy anything from you, but I wouldn’t mind a few rounds of cards, Gwent specifically.

*Gwent music plays*
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 03:53:27 pm by Colonel Flyingpad »

I wonder if science will ever go so far that I'll be able to be a cute animu girl with cat ears.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055288188/

Offline BlackStarLine

« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2016, 08:00:31 pm »
Welcome to the forums. I saw you in chat yesterday but didn't know who you were so I kept silent. But yeah, nice to meet you.

Offline NEET Detective

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2016, 06:46:32 am »
I have nothing witty to say( Dear god what the hell is happening to me?!?!?)
Welcome to the Innomenpro Forums. It's a pretty open and accepting community with rather interesting people. Though that is only a front for a cruel, sinister group of individuals who will fight over the rights of their respective waifus. Seriously there's a thread that is called the Waifu claim thread. Jokes aside it's nice to see a fellow college student join our ranks. Under the assumption that you don't like McRibs it's hard to imagine you not getting along with everyone else.( Seems like I'm the only one that appreciates them T>T) Also if you happen to come across someone called Rev in nombox, send him a picture of a McRib; he absolutely loves them~
NEET Detective Agency
It's the only NEET thing to do.

"Human emotions are ambiguous. A person can have contradicting feelings. I know how they are capable of creating lies and pain when reflected in the real world. That's why we have words. Words are brutally precise. They give form to feelings while mercilessly killing anything left unsaid." - Alice

Offline rellimkram

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2016, 05:27:27 pm »
Sup. Rule 1:
Elvis lies.
Don't worry, at least some of us are sane.
Dee is also being a filthy liar :P

Anyway, here's your official welcome from me:
1) Welcome :)
2) Try not to die (unless it's for dramatic effect, then feel free) :P
3) Sorry about being a terrible VN writer, don't blame Chief for my crap >_>
[Apr 04, 2016, 03:59:45 pm]:   Duke Rockhopper laughs! The creator has forbidden the character be used in ships. That's like telling a kid with a stick not to hit someone with it
Duke Rockhopper [Apr 04, 2016, 03:59:55 pm]:   People are gonna get hit with sticks
Geocorn [Sep 12, 2016, 01:41:44 pm]:   skipping class is as american as calling football soccer
Spoiler
Jynx: I mentioned that if Bea failed as a Maid, she'd force herself to be a housewife. /// WoolyShambler: Lucky Lola; looks like she'll have a live-in bedwarmer at the Lyceum /// Rev: Wasnt that Knat's job tho? /// WoolyShambler: I meant Bea /// Lola Lang would be happy enough to have both Bea and Knat in her bed each night