Author Topic: Konnichiwa ^_^  (Read 4028 times)

Offline PervyGames

Re: Konnichiwa ^_^
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2017, 12:36:18 am »
Welcome welcome! gl on your game! Will look at it once I get home.

Greetings and felicitations!
Douman: He said brothers not lovers...
What's wrong with yaoi incest?? XD

Thank you for the warm welcome ShadowX ^_^
I will check out the commbox soon. Got a lot of work to do.

Huh. Not often we get solicitors around here, since that one Russian spambot got murdered taken away by the nice aplacas. But you seem nice enough, so I'll give you the lowdown.

In no particular order, the other studios hosted here:
InnoMen Productions, our hosts.
WarGirl Games
Love in Space
Gamecrafter Team
IDHAS Studios
Resonant Blade

There's a bunch of stuff in the General Chat section, though I'm not sure what will draw the attention of a representative account. We host games, roleplay, and generally make doofuses of ourselves.

Other than that, I'm not sure what else to say. I wish you the best of luck in development, and hope you enjoy your stay! Mind the crazies, lolis, and broken dreams bones.

Obviously since I'm bright spanking new to this forum you might need to correct me if I do something incorrectly. Or inadvertently step on someone's toes. I don't mean to, I just have two left feet :p
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 12:38:46 am by PervyGames »
Quantum Crusaders
~Kickstarter begins, October 31st, 2017

Kstorm777 Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/kstorm777

Offline Douman

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2017, 05:29:03 am »
And yeah, where is everyone getting yaoi from? (scratches head) If anything we're implementing a yuri route.
Well... if yaoi route i could expect but yuri...
Anyway yaoi/yuri isn't needed  :P

It is not needed.
If incest, it should be faithful brother x sister!

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2017, 06:01:19 am »
Hello, friends~ Welcome to the forum! Hope you get lots of success in the future, and I hope to see you around as time goes on! Try to enjoy your stay; most people here are pretty friendly, so I think you'll get along well. Just don't worry too much, as things tend to be pretty relaxed around here.

Offline PervyGames

« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2017, 07:00:51 am »
And yeah, where is everyone getting yaoi from? (scratches head) If anything we're implementing a yuri route.

It is not needed.

Am I missing some inside joke? hmmm.

Anyway, the yuri route is something we are thinking of implementing. On top of that, it would depend on getting the funds for that specific route.

I'm not worried about it. I've got enough work with just the three brothers routes.

Hello, friends~ Welcome to the forum! Hope you get lots of success in the future, and I hope to see you around as time goes on! Try to enjoy your stay; most people here are pretty friendly, so I think you'll get along well. Just don't worry too much, as things tend to be pretty relaxed around here.

Thank you so much Elvis Strunk ^_^ That makes me feel better.
Quantum Crusaders

Offline Douman

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2017, 08:09:21 am »

It is not needed.
Anyway, the yuri route is something we are thinking of implementing. On top of that, it would depend on getting the funds for that specific route.
I don't get where you can get yuri route with male protag...

James A. Knight is pervert who can't help but want to love every beautiful woman he sees. Only problem is, the entire female population wants nothing to do with him.

Look at Rance for how to make this kind of protags.

The name of this super cool guy is Rance. I'm a hero who'll one day conquer the entire world and create a huge harem.

Online Marx-93

« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2017, 08:34:13 am »
Our Douman here is a grumpy Russian bear, so he says everything as it comes to him, so don't worry too much about him. Oh, and welcome! If anything it has been a long time since we say anyone new in here, so some movement is nice.
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home

Offline Douman

« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2017, 08:46:24 am »
Our Douman here is a grumpy Russian bear, so he says everything as it comes to him, so don't worry too much about him.

I think you are mistaken here.
My mind is too great so i need to share my thoughts to help you, simple people.

Lord Ignatz

« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2017, 10:25:34 am »
Welcome to the forums!
Don't let our craziest members scare you. They don't bite most of the time. ^^

Offline PervyGames

« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2017, 11:11:26 am »

It is not needed.
I don't get where you can get yuri route with male protag...

James A. Knight is pervert who can't help but want to love every beautiful woman he sees. Only problem is, the entire female population wants nothing to do with him.

Look at Rance for how to make this kind of protags.

The name of this super cool guy is Rance. I'm a hero who'll one day conquer the entire world and create a huge harem.

We were thinking about adding a female protagonist to the ensemble. Therefore you could have a yuri route. Which is why I said it's hard enough with just creating the three male protagonists.

Our Douman here is a grumpy Russian bear, so he says everything as it comes to him, so don't worry too much about him. Oh, and welcome! If anything it has been a long time since we say anyone new in here, so some movement is nice.

Marx-93, is that true that you don't get that many new members? And thank you for the welcome :)

Welcome to the forums!
Don't let our craziest members scare you. They don't bite most of the time. ^^

I'll keep that in mind Kana ;)
(whips head around and peers down the long dark hallway)
O.O
Quantum Crusaders

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2017, 11:43:28 am »
Marx-93, is that true that you don't get that many new members? And thank you for the welcome :)

Taking the liberty to answer that myself :P
It is true, although we do get new active member now and then, it hasn't been moving much lately, mostly consisting of the people already here, because we like this place  :D

Elvis Strunk [Aug 10, 2016, 12:40:11 am]:   Meta is eternally a loli~
Arraxis [Sep 23, 2016, 11:37:43 pm]:   Love you too Meta

Online woolyshambler

« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2017, 11:46:00 am »
Welcome to the forums; my best wishes to your success.  While I'm not a consumer of yaoi, I am married to one...  At any rate, you'll find most forum members here couldn't care less about another forumite's sexuality or preferences.  While I believe the majority here identify as heterosexual to one degree or another, I hope you'll find your project respectfully treated by those of us here.  Again welcome and good luck.

Offline PervyGames

« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2017, 11:49:08 am »

Taking the liberty to answer that myself :P
It is true, although we do get new active member now and then, it hasn't been moving much lately, mostly consisting of the people already here, because we like this place  :D

So it's akin to a revolving door. People go in and people come out. Very few stay. It's kind of sad, but, then again you know who your friends are. Am I right?

Welcome to the forums; my best wishes to your success.  While I'm not a consumer of yaoi, I am married to one...  At any rate, you'll find most forum members here couldn't care less about another forumite's sexuality or preferences.  While I believe the majority here identify as heterosexual to one degree or another, I hope you'll find your project respectfully treated by those of us here.  Again welcome and good luck.

Thank you for the welcome woolyshambler :) And I love waifus by the way, just saying ;)
Quantum Crusaders

Offline Douman

« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2017, 12:37:57 pm »
We were thinking about adding a female protagonist to the ensemble. Therefore you could have a yuri route. Which is why I said it's hard enough with just creating the three male protagonists.

Sounds unnecessary complicated.
There can be only one hero  8)

Offline PervyGames

« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2017, 12:44:16 pm »

Sounds unnecessary complicated.
There can be only one hero  8)

Highlander ;)

But in all seriousness. James Knight is the lead hero of the team. The mc if you will. But, we are allowing the player to choose his or her flavor of the story through which of the three brothers they have chosen. That way you don't have to be stuck with Marty Mcdingle Berries. You can instead choose Muscle Man Mark or Cool Kat Kevin :p
Quantum Crusaders

Offline Douman

« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2017, 12:53:29 pm »
Highlander ;)

But in all seriousness. James Knight is the lead hero of the team. The mc if you will. But, we are allowing the player to choose his or her flavor of the story through which of the three brothers they have chosen. That way you don't have to be stuck with Marty Mcdingle Berries. You can instead choose Muscle Man Mark or Cool Kat Kevin :p

That's why i referred to Rance as a perfect example of only one hero  8)
You don't need many, if you can have one great  8)

But anyway, it is just your plot idea is kinda Rance-like.
At least that is what i got from VNDB page(before it got deleted).
Though idea of having great evil is annoying but oh well, what to do  ::)