Author Topic: Konnichiwa ^_^  (Read 2809 times)

Offline PervyGames

Re: Konnichiwa ^_^
« Reply #75 on: January 14, 2017, 01:20:54 am »
Well, Kent has been doing a lot of construction since I left, both on campus and off campus. When I started, there really was no connection between campus and downtown Kent, but the downtown area has blossomed in the last decade, and I like the way the campus just sort of flows into the city now. I haven't been on the LCCC campus since like I think 2009, so I don't think that's really recent enough for me to have an opinion on it. Plus, it's hard to compare a school that mostly offers 2-year degrees with a school that doesn't offer any 2-year degrees. I can guarantee though, you spent a lot less money at LCCC than you would have spent going to KSU for 2 years :)

LCCC has also really blossomed as of late. The last five years or so has been one new building after the other. Especially since the fire broke out in Stocker. I know so many of my friends went down to Kent State. And I was teetering between choosing B.W or Kent. I opted for B.W. Kent is a really nice school from what I have heard. And is a lot cheaper than say B.W or O.S.U.

It's so nice to have someone who lived in my area. I don't feel as distant as I did when I joined. Thanks Geocorn. ^_^

now kiss~

Who's kissing whom?

*gasp* The mystery deepens. Dun, dun, duhhhhhh! ;)
Quantum Crusaders
~Kickstarter begins, October 31st, 2017

Kstorm777 Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/kstorm777

Offline Heinrike

« Reply #76 on: January 14, 2017, 01:23:56 am »
Well, Kent has been doing a lot of construction since I left, both on campus and off campus. When I started, there really was no connection between campus and downtown Kent, but the downtown area has blossomed in the last decade, and I like the way the campus just sort of flows into the city now. I haven't been on the LCCC campus since like I think 2009, so I don't think that's really recent enough for me to have an opinion on it. Plus, it's hard to compare a school that mostly offers 2-year degrees with a school that doesn't offer any 2-year degrees. I can guarantee though, you spent a lot less money at LCCC than you would have spent going to KSU for 2 years :)

LCCC has also really blossomed as of late. The last five years or so has been one new building after the other. Especially since the fire broke out in Stocker. I know so many of my friends went down to Kent State. And I was teetering between choosing B.W or Kent. I opted for B.W. Kent is a really nice school from what I have heard. And is a lot cheaper than say B.W or O.S.U.

It's so nice to have someone who lived in my area. I don't feel as distant as I did when I joined. Thanks Geocorn. ^_^

now kiss~

Who's kissing whom?

...  everyone!

Spoiler

Offline PervyGames

« Reply #77 on: January 14, 2017, 01:30:53 am »
Now the Hyperspace Forum welcome statement will read:

"Welcome to Hyperspace Forums. Please take a look around and enjoy yourself. You are encouraged to makeout get along with everyone! ^_^ Oh and don't worry if we all break out into spontaneous orgies laughter. It's all part of the sexualexperience :P"

Quantum Crusaders

Offline ShadowX

« Reply #78 on: January 14, 2017, 01:37:28 am »

now kiss~

Who's kissing whom?

...  everyone!

* ShadowX does not need to imagine to know what would happen then...

"Welcome to Hyperspace Forums. Please take a look around and enjoy yourself. You are encouraged to makeout get along with everyone! ^_^ Oh and don't worry if we all break out into spontaneous orgies laughter. It's all part of the sexualexperience :P"

Yes, orgies are good. Laughter is just an orgy too.
Spoiler
Your love was handmade for somebody like me
Come on now, follow my lead
I may be crazy, don't mind me
Say, boy, let's not talk too much~💕

Offline PervyGames

« Reply #79 on: January 14, 2017, 02:40:37 am »

now kiss~

Who's kissing whom?

...  everyone!

* ShadowX does not need to imagine to know what would happen then...

Yes, orgies are good. Laughter is just an orgy too.

Quite true. Laughter is like an orgy. By the time your done, everyone in the room is smiling. :P

***small update***

We have been working feverishly on the visual novel. David's route is now underway. With yesterday's and today's efforts we have hit approx 15% of David's route. Yay! ^_^

We thank each and everyone of you for your support and encouragement. It helps us keep up the motivation we need to work hard and stay focused on our goal.

We have added a Patreon Page for those who wish to donate to help make the demo the best it can be.

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=4848395

With your help we will be able to include things like:

1. CG's

2. Full Voice Cast

3. Animated Cut Scenes

4. Fully animated intro

Thanks again and we wish you a happy weekend.
Quantum Crusaders

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #80 on: January 14, 2017, 05:30:46 am »
I had no idea we were dealing with a fellow Ohioan- and a fellow Clevelandian, at that! How shocking~ With that in mind, I shall raise my awesomeness expectations several levels! Speaking of, congratulations on successful progress~ Keep up the good work!

Offline PervyGames

« Reply #81 on: January 14, 2017, 06:02:08 am »
I had no idea we were dealing with a fellow Ohioan- and a fellow Clevelandian, at that! How shocking~ With that in mind, I shall raise my awesomeness expectations several levels! Speaking of, congratulations on successful progress~ Keep up the good work!

Wow! I didn't know I was surrounded by fellow Clevelandians either. No wonder why I feel at home. :)

And yes, we too feel a sense of accomplishment with our progress in the story. I'd say another two weeks and the story for the demo will be done. Then it's off to creating the official sprites for all of the characters.

At that I'm off to slumberland.

Good night folks (salutes)

PervyGames
Quantum Crusaders