Author Topic: Sengoku Jidai Mafia 2 Signup!! - CLOSED  (Read 1706 times)

Offline Verthand

Sengoku Jidai Mafia 2 Signup!! - CLOSED
« on: January 23, 2017, 10:33:28 pm »
WELCOME TO SENGOKU JIDAI MAFIA 2 SIGNUP!!

Many years have passed since the establishment of the Strunk Shogunate (http://innomenpro.com/forums/index.php/topic,1661.msg77090.html#msg77090), and a brief spell of peace was cast in the land of the Rising (T)Sun. Finally, after hundreds of years fighting each other, the wars have ceased, the crops were growing, and the people and the country were prosperous again under the rule of the Strunk Shogun. However, even though the Strunk Shogun became a legendary mighty warrior and a brilliant administrator, he was but a man, and as any mortal, he left this world... with no adult heirs.

All of the Shogun waifus were lolis, and none of them was able to bear him a child - except for one of the waifus, the one that hated him the most, yet the one he loved the most. She was able to conceive a kawaii little girl, who was still just 5 years old when the Strunk Shogun passed away, and was to be protected and tutored by the Council of 5 Elders, 5 powerful daimyos chosen by the Strunk Shogun, who would rule in her stead until she reached adulthood.

However, many were those that disagreed with the fallen Shogun wishes, and voices raised against the new Lolicracy. The Council of 5 Elders could not reach peace among themselves, and as the seat of the Shogunate remained empty, the country was on the verge of war one more time.

Will the country protect the legacy of the Strunk Shogun, fullfil their last oath and support the lil loli heir until she reached adulthood? Or will they overthrow what remained of the shattered Shogunate to establish a new rule? Its up to you, the players, to decide the fate of the nation! Join this epic clash of the Sengoku Jidai, complete side quests, work for your alliance or for yourself, conquer enemy provinces, deceive friends and foes and be named SHOGUN!!!

Once again, you don’t have to be familiar with the theme, I will provide a detailed info of each of your characters.

For those that didnt notice it, the story above is what happened to the Toyotomi Clan after Toyotomi Hideyoshi passed away, just changed the names and a "few facts" for the fun of it.

A timeline of the Main Events. I did add a few more details in 1582 onwards:

Spoiler
•   1545 – Hojo Ujiyasu, with 11.000 men, defeats the 85.000 army of the Anti-Hojo Coalition in the Siege of Kawagoe. Hojo greatly expand in Kanto (area around modern Tokyo).
•   1554 – Imagawa, Takeda and Hojo Clans form the Kososun Triple Alliance.
•   1555 – Mori Motonari defeats Sue Harukata in the Battle of Miyajima. The Mori becomes the major power of west Honshu.
•   1560 – Oda Nobunaga, with 2.500 soldiers, defeats 25.000 of Imagawa Yoshimoto in the Battle of Okehazama.
•   1564 – Uesugi Kenshin and Takeda Shingen trade blows in the the Five Battles of Kawanakajima (1553 – 1564).
•   1565 – Miyoshi Clan sieges Kyoto; Shogun Ashikaga Yoshiteru commits seppuku.
•   1567 – Takeda Shingen dissolves the Triple Alliance and invades Suruga, taking most of the Imagawa lands.
•   1568 – Oda Nobunaga takes Kyoto and makes Ashikaga Yoshiaki Shogun. Ashikaga Yoshiaki doesn't accepts becoming a puppet Shogun and sets up the First Anti-Oda Coalition with the Ikko-Ikki monks, Asakura Clan, Asai Clan, and others.
•   1570 – Oda-Tokugawa combined army defeats the Asakura-Asai forces in the Battle of Anegawa.
•   1571 – Oda Nobunaga destroys Enryaku-ji, killing over 20.000 civilians and burning one of the most valuable libraries of the time.
•   1571 – Hojo Ujiyasu dies and Hojo Ujimasa succeeds him.
•   1571 - Mori Motonari dies and Mori Terumoto succeeds him.
•   1573 – Takeda Shingen defeats Tokugawa Ieyasu in the Battle of Mikatagahara. Tokugawa comes back to his castle with only 5 men and is sieged by Takeda Shingen, but manages to survive.
•   1573 – Ashikaga Yoshiaki is exiled from Kyoto by Oda Nobunaga.
•   1573 – Takeda Shingen dies and Takeda Katsuyori succeeds him
•   1575 – Oda-Tokugawa combined army defeats Takeda Katsuyori in the Battle of Nagashino. The Takeda loses all their Red Brigade Cavalry and 1/3 of their main generals in one day.
•   1576 – Toyotomi Hideyoshi is sent west to war the Mori Clan. In response, Mori Clan sets up the Second Anti-Oda Coalition with Uesugi Kenshin and others.
•   1577 – Uesugi Kenshin defeats Oda Nobunaga in the Battle of Tedorigawa, then goes back to Echigo to gather an army for a full scale war against the Oda.
•   1578 – Uesugi Kenshin dies with no blood related heirs. A internal war for the succession starts, with victory of Uesugi Kagekatsu.
•   1579 – Oda Nobunaga builds Azuchi Castle in Lake Biwa.
•   1582 – Akechi Mitsuhide betrays Oda Nobunaga. Toyotomi Hideyoshi rushes back from West front and defeats Akechi Mitsuhide.
•   1582 – Toyotomi Hideyoshi names himself Regent of the Oda Clan in the Kiyosu Conference, while Shibata Katsuie favored Oda Nobutaka, 3rd son of Oda Nobunaga.
•   1583 – Shibata Katsuie and Oda Nobutaka raises against Toyotomi Hideyoshi. Toyotomi Hideyoshi defeats Shibata Katsuie in the Battle of Shizugatake, and Oda Nobutaka surrenders in Gifu.
•   1585 – Toyotomi Hideyoshi is named Kampaku (Imperial Regent). In the following years, Mori, Chosokabe, Uesugi, Tokugawa, Sanada, and nearly all major clans of Japan, agree to submit to the Toyotomi.
•   1587 – Shimazu Clan is defeated by Toyotomi Hideyoshi. All Japan west of Hojo is under Toyotomi.
•   1589 – Date Masamune defeast Ashina Clan in the Battle of Suriagehara and unites most of northeast Japan.
•   1590 – Toyotomi Hideyoshi raises a 250.000 army from 32 provinces and defeats Hojo Clan in the Siege of Odawara. During the siege, Date Masamune submits to Toyotomi Hideyoshi. Japan is unified under the Toyotomi.
•   1592 – Japan wages war against Korea.
•   1593 – Toyotomi Hideyori, son of Toyotomi Hideyoshi, is born.
•   1595 – Toyotomi Hideyoshi names a Council of Five Elders (Tokugawa, Mori, Uesugi, Maeda and Ukita Clans) to watch over his son after he pass away.
•   1597 – Toyotomi Hideyoshi finishes building Osaka Castle.
•   1598 – Toyotomi Hideyoshi dies with no adult heirs.
•   1598 – Japan makes peace with Korea.
•   1600 – The Council of Five Elders war each other. The West Army, composed by Mori, Chosokabe, Shimazu, Uesugi, Ukita, Otani, Sanada, Kobayakawa, Kikkawa and others,  led by Mitsunari Ishida, and the East Army, with the support of Maeda, Kuroda, Fukushima, Kato, Todo, Date, Mogami, Hosokawa and more, under Tokugawa Ieyasu, clash in the Sekigahara Battle. The East Army attains a major victory.
•   1603 – Tokugawa Ieyasu is named Shogun.
•   1615 – Tokugawa sieges Osaka Castle. Hideyoshi’s widow and his heir commit seppuku, ending the Toyotomi Clan. Sengoku Jidai ends and the Tokugawa would peaceful rule Japan until 1868.

Players list:
1. Arraxis
2. Pal
3. NEET Detective
4. Marx-93
5. Duke Rockhopper
6. ShadowX
7. Merne23
8.  Revontulet
9. WhydidIbuytheunionfrigate
10. WeAreTheMeta
11. Kana the Boss
12. Mrgw4

Reserve:

1. Elvis

Be nice and lets have fun! I hope you all like it! ^^v
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 12:16:13 am by Verthand »

woolyshambler [Sep 09, 2015, 04:28:48 PM]:   don't let anyone say i don't love you vert.
Amber Lee Connors [VOICE] [Jan 27, 2016, 10:23:00 PM]: Dominatrix Ava is now canon in my heart.
WeAreTheMeta [Oct 11, 2016, 06:22:37 pm]: I shall rewrite the constitution so that France become a loligarchy!
Deeox2 [Oct 17, 2016, 04:32:39 pm]: I'm pretty sure Eli is fucking literally everyone in WoolRPG, mang.

Online Elvis Strunk

Re: Sengoku Jidai Mafia 2 Signup!!
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 10:38:40 pm »
Put me down as a reserve for now~ Not sure I'm quite up for Mafia definitively, but I wanna protect the precious loli daughter anyway~

Offline Arraxis

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2017, 10:39:26 pm »
I'm in.

Offline Pal

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2017, 10:40:14 pm »
I'll join the attack on the evil(s) Lolicracy!

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline NEET Detective

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2017, 10:54:45 pm »
I'll give it a shot~
NEET Detective Agency
It's the only NEET thing to do.

"Human emotions are ambiguous. A person can have contradicting feelings. I know how they are capable of creating lies and pain when reflected in the real world. That's why we have words. Words are brutally precise. They give form to feelings while mercilessly killing anything left unsaid." - Alice

Offline Marx-93

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2017, 10:55:53 pm »
I don't think I'm able to be that active, but sign me down! My mafia muscles were starting to ache after so many absences, and the destroying the lolicracy is most certainly as good reason as any!
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2017, 11:05:49 pm »
I wanna be a stabby guy again :D i might not stabby the right people, but some stabby is better than no stabby, right?

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.

Offline ShadowX

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2017, 11:17:33 pm »
DOWN WITH THE LOLICRACY!!!

Will be good to play mafia again.
Spoiler
Your love was handmade for somebody like me
Come on now, follow my lead
I may be crazy, don't mind me
Say, boy, let's not talk too much~💕

Offline Merne23

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2017, 01:29:08 am »
Put me down in the place, with the thing, where people go.

woolyshambler [Aug16, 2015, 10:13PM]: ah Merne, they should give you the RP guru badge. [Aug24, 2016, 07:54 pm]:   WeAreTheMeta believes one day Merne went to the sea. From that day on the sea has been salty. Gamerjunkie [Jan04, 2017, 12:09 am]: So wait. Are... are you masturbating right in front of Sylvia? Deeox2 [Feb26, 2017, 02:03am]: SO WE GET ON ANOTHER BOAT AND FUCK OFF TO ANTARCTICA. Revontulet [Apr07, 2017, 06:30am]: gotta seize the day like a tentacle monster Beemu seizes a busty Hein

Online Revontulet

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2017, 02:07:16 am »
* Revontulet shakes a fist at the Hideyoshi invasions of Korea!

I'm in~
Milten [Sep 13, 2016, 03:31:18 pm]:   Come on, Rev's soul is 99% lewd, 1% Kurumi
Deeox2 [Dec 16, 2016, 01:31:10 am]:   ... Wow, I think Jannti broke my world solely by existing, lol.

https://youtu.be/USTCUPm5WB0

Offline ShadowX

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2017, 02:20:41 am »
Put me down in the place, with the thing, where people go.

Ooh, this is a nice phrase. Stealing it.
Spoiler
Your love was handmade for somebody like me
Come on now, follow my lead
I may be crazy, don't mind me
Say, boy, let's not talk too much~💕

Offline WhydidIbuytheunionfrigate

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2017, 02:24:02 am »
Hell ya, let's do it! I might be a tad busy so... Don't expect me to reply as fast as I did last year. I'm also trying to win a game as an Indie or as Mafia.

(I made the second Pic)

FE Games Played (Finished): Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn
FE Games Playing (or hiatus): Sacred Stones, Genealogy of the Holy War, Binding Blade

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2017, 09:32:40 am »
I shall rise against the Lolicracy...FOR THE SAKE OF THE LOLIMPERIUM!
WE SHALL USE EXTERMOENATUS AND SAMURAI MARINE AGAINST THOSE THAT OPPOSE US!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 09:34:49 am by WeAreTheMeta »

Elvis Strunk [Aug 10, 2016, 12:40:11 am]:   Meta is eternally a loli~
Arraxis [Sep 23, 2016, 11:37:43 pm]:   Love you too Meta

Offline Verthand

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2017, 02:39:53 pm »
Waah Im glad so many ppl still want to play, i will try my best to make it a great mafia!

And dont forget to prepare your death poems, you may need it mwahaha xD

woolyshambler [Sep 09, 2015, 04:28:48 PM]:   don't let anyone say i don't love you vert.
Amber Lee Connors [VOICE] [Jan 27, 2016, 10:23:00 PM]: Dominatrix Ava is now canon in my heart.
WeAreTheMeta [Oct 11, 2016, 06:22:37 pm]: I shall rewrite the constitution so that France become a loligarchy!
Deeox2 [Oct 17, 2016, 04:32:39 pm]: I'm pretty sure Eli is fucking literally everyone in WoolRPG, mang.

Offline Merne23

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2017, 03:51:37 pm »
I shall rise against the Lolicracy...FOR THE SAKE OF THE LOLIMPERIUM!
WE SHALL USE EXTERMOENATUS AND SAMURAI MARINE AGAINST THOSE THAT OPPOSE US!

This shows a vapid disregard of the Imperium. Also, what the hell is wrong with you, the reason for having a new Shogunate is because putting little girls in power has only proven to be a bad idea.

"Flat is justice" doesn't apply here. Not only are there other kinds of flats, I doubt much justice has been done in the absence of  real government.

woolyshambler [Aug16, 2015, 10:13PM]: ah Merne, they should give you the RP guru badge. [Aug24, 2016, 07:54 pm]:   WeAreTheMeta believes one day Merne went to the sea. From that day on the sea has been salty. Gamerjunkie [Jan04, 2017, 12:09 am]: So wait. Are... are you masturbating right in front of Sylvia? Deeox2 [Feb26, 2017, 02:03am]: SO WE GET ON ANOTHER BOAT AND FUCK OFF TO ANTARCTICA. Revontulet [Apr07, 2017, 06:30am]: gotta seize the day like a tentacle monster Beemu seizes a busty Hein