Author Topic: Sengoku Jidai Mafia 2: DROPPED  (Read 4362 times)

Offline Merne23

Re: Sengoku Jidai Mafia 2: DROPPED
« Reply #135 on: February 21, 2017, 01:23:54 am »
I don't know whether to feel insulted that I was denied my power working the two Nights I was absolutely right in my assumptions or to feel complemented that the Mafia thought to end me outright.

To clarify, I got a result from Marx, but I didn't get his Role.

woolyshambler [Aug16, 2015, 10:13PM]: ah Merne, they should give you the RP guru badge. [Aug24, 2016, 07:54 pm]:   WeAreTheMeta believes one day Merne went to the sea. From that day on the sea has been salty. Gamerjunkie [Jan04, 2017, 12:09 am]: So wait. Are... are you masturbating right in front of Sylvia? Deeox2 [Feb26, 2017, 02:03am]: SO WE GET ON ANOTHER BOAT AND FUCK OFF TO ANTARCTICA. Revontulet [Apr07, 2017, 06:30am]: gotta seize the day like a tentacle monster Beemu seizes a busty Hein

Offline ShadowX

« Reply #136 on: February 21, 2017, 01:38:19 am »
I was actually privately planning to contest Pal for the vig claim lol. Had a safeclaim prepared and everything.
Spoiler
Your love was handmade for somebody like me
Come on now, follow my lead
I may be crazy, don't mind me
Say, boy, let's not talk too much~💕

Offline Verthand

« Reply #137 on: February 22, 2017, 09:53:49 pm »
So. Does this mean the loli empire lives on.

I always believed in you, my precious daughter...

Nope. Means japan was never unified and it tore itself apart. :P

The heir was killed in night 2, but the fight never finished. The Strunk Shogunate met its end, and the lolis that had their rights and wishes granted by the Strunk Shogun had it all revoked by the new government. A loli rebellion started,  and with time they grew up in a new class of meido samurai girls led by Hana. They took over the country, now that all the big heroes of Sengoku Jidai were either dead or very old and, under their rule, meido cafes flourished everywhere. Since each daimyo had a meido waifu that kept them happy, there was never war again~<3

They ruled undisturbed for the next 250 years, until certain 4 black ships showed up, but they also fell in love with the meidos and never returned to their homeland xD

woolyshambler [Sep 09, 2015, 04:28:48 PM]:   don't let anyone say i don't love you vert.
Amber Lee Connors [VOICE] [Jan 27, 2016, 10:23:00 PM]: Dominatrix Ava is now canon in my heart.
WeAreTheMeta [Oct 11, 2016, 06:22:37 pm]: I shall rewrite the constitution so that France become a loligarchy!
Deeox2 [Oct 17, 2016, 04:32:39 pm]: I'm pretty sure Eli is fucking literally everyone in WoolRPG, mang.