Author Topic: Sengoku Jidai Mafia 2: DROPPED  (Read 4363 times)

Offline WhydidIbuytheunionfrigate

Re: Sengoku Jidai Mafia 2 - DAY 1: DAIGOJI TEMPLE
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2017, 09:46:56 pm »
"The fate of this nation rests upon the shoulders of one who is barely able to hold a sword, yet alone rule a nation. Worse yet, a nation fragmented by the chaos from the loss of its Shogun. For this reason, I refuse to take part in such a comedic contest. The true measure of a Samurai is determined on the battlefield, not by a judgement of their beauty. Take heed, for this place is not what it seems."

(I made the second Pic)

FE Games Played (Finished): Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn
FE Games Playing (or hiatus): Sacred Stones, Genealogy of the Holy War, Binding Blade

Offline Pal

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2017, 09:55:46 pm »
Hearing the fodder's remark about beauty makes many of the younger guards outside razz in his general direction, some pulling their lower eyelid down as well. A few of the more mature members simply commence in less-than-favorable comments at his expense.

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Lord Ignatz

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2017, 01:38:02 am »
Two figures appear. The first one looks in a hurry.

"Arara~ Did the meeting start already? Omatase shimashita. Please, allow me to introduce my companion to you as a compensation for my delay."

The second figure steps forward and bows.

"Gokigenyou, minna-san. Keijun Yahagi, chakunin shita wa."

Spoiler
"Her name is Yahagi. I found her on my way here. According to what she told me, she used to serve a certain "Admiral" who commanded a great fleet of steel atakebune without oars or sails. She claims to be a rōnin who lost her master after the "WF-02 campaign", whatever that means, but her loyalty towards Yamato is unbreakable beyond any doubt, so I decided to take her under my protection."

"I would like to cast my vote for Hana-san, as she seems to be the best candidate for now. Well, I believe that was all from me. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu, minna-san."

Offline ShadowX

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2017, 02:21:40 am »
Another masked figure steps forward.

"Be that as it may, y-buy, I don't see any reason why we shouldn't revel in life's pleasures. As such, after much debate, I present my offering."

Snapping his fingers, the figure calls forth one from his retinue.

Spoiler

((By artist here: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3066815
and through my rudimentary grasp of Japanese and the power of Google Translate I think she might be a character from this: http://flowerknightgirl.com))

"Although, I do have to admit, this was quite a hard decision, as there are many kawaii samurai girls I keep in my court."

A small sampling of my collection
By same artist as above:

From artist here: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=73152

From the artist here: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=1294311

Then others that I don't remember where I got them from:

And a slightly more nsfw one

"And seeing as I cannot vote for my own choice, I shall cast my vote for Nikos Pyrrha from Merne."

((Editing because pixiv is dumb and even though I can see the images, others can't apparently))
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 02:39:51 am by ShadowX »
Spoiler
Your love was handmade for somebody like me
Come on now, follow my lead
I may be crazy, don't mind me
Say, boy, let's not talk too much~💕

Online Arraxis

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2017, 07:45:02 am »
"The tastes of some of you are UNACCEPTABLE!" One of the masked figures thunders. "This great country already fell to decadence once before with this prizing of mere girls, and now you would elevate harlots to be the pinnacle of the female form?" They shook their head, disgusted by some of those amongst their number. "I shall present to you a lady who epitomises what it means to be a woman. A true Yamato Nadeshiko."

Spoiler

"Some people forget the 'steel' part of 'silk hiding steel'. All can see she is a fine woman - her hair cut neat in a traditional style, attired properly as according to her station. But notice the armour. The naginata. Lady Minnoe is a woman with the heart of a samurai. When she cannot solve a problem with her heart or her mind, she can use her body the same way as any man might. This... is true beauty. As for my vote, well, some of you are not complete degenerates, but I will hold of for now so that I may see more competitors. I do reserve the right to change my vote in the future, however, in case there is someone more suitable."

Offline mrgw4

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2017, 09:43:22 am »
Mrgw takes a kneeling position. The armor ,his body clearly unused to, inhibiting him more than he would like as he brings the tea he had been drinking before this whole chaotic event started towards his chin. Sliding the cup up under his mask he takes a small sip, steam from the beautifully simplistic cup gently beginning to swirl around him in the strange air of the temple. Fighting of some sort had already broken out among his peers, no matter. Those with blades and bullets would sort out what they willed and he would ,as always, sit on the sidelines. Not like he was really any help in a brawl after all. More curious however was if the wives and husbands of those gathered here knew of the competition? Or more accurately if they approved, he did not believe so.

In any event, perhaps those here would appreciate a warm cup of tea Later in this endeavour? Of course that would require a room equipped for such an event. For while the temple itself was certainly not insulting to his eyes he did rather prefer a smaller, simpler tearoom with less blossoms to blow into the prepared tea.

As the wisps of steam managed to full surround him in a swirl he looks up at the commotion still growing over the emperor's strange competition. It really did seem to be women who created the largest conflicts in life, not that he minded. Who better to share tea with than one you love after all? And what use was money or power with noone to spoil but yourself? As such when the collector came to collect his vote Mergew politely sent them onwards. He was more loyal to his family than to look upon other women as such.
yes everything I say can and will have a typo in it.

Offline Verthand

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2017, 03:50:06 pm »
Impressed by how many beautiful and talented women still live in this land, the Emperor watches the contestants and votes. Some of the guests, however, were debating the reason of such contest when the country was on of the verge of war.

In truth, while there is reason in the voices of those that declined the offer, its all part of your training to become a badass Shogun. Even a simple beauty contest can be used for one own advantage, whether they gain votes or not, and those with cunning perception have noticed it alredy.

In 1591, Toyotomi Hideyoshi built Nagoya Castle, in Kyushu, (not the famous one in Owari), to be used as port to deploy troops for his war. All daimyos were gathered there, and they held a small contest of acting. To no surprise, Toyotomi won 1st place, and Tokugawa won 2nd.

For now, our candidates and votes are:

Akechi Mitsuhide (Marx-93): 0
Sakura girl (Revontulet): 0
Nikos Pyrrha (Merne23): 2 (WeAreTheMeta, ShadowX)
Hana (Duke Rockhopper): 4 (Revontulet, Kana The Boss)
Silver (Pal): 0
Keijun Yahagi (Kana The Boss): 0
FlowerKnightGirl(?) (ShadowX): 0
Lady Minnoe (Arraxis): 0

Players that still didnt bring their candidate or vote, can still do so until the end of the day.

DAY 1 WILL END IN FEBRUARY 7 00H00 (UTC)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 05:07:22 pm by Verthand »

woolyshambler [Sep 09, 2015, 04:28:48 PM]:   don't let anyone say i don't love you vert.
Amber Lee Connors [VOICE] [Jan 27, 2016, 10:23:00 PM]: Dominatrix Ava is now canon in my heart.
WeAreTheMeta [Oct 11, 2016, 06:22:37 pm]: I shall rewrite the constitution so that France become a loligarchy!
Deeox2 [Oct 17, 2016, 04:32:39 pm]: I'm pretty sure Eli is fucking literally everyone in WoolRPG, mang.

Offline WhydidIbuytheunionfrigate

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2017, 05:22:41 pm »
"As I said before, nothing is as it seems. What is the use in voting when not everyone has the same vote worth? This competition was unfair from the start."

(I made the second Pic)

FE Games Played (Finished): Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn
FE Games Playing (or hiatus): Sacred Stones, Genealogy of the Holy War, Binding Blade

Offline Merne23

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2017, 06:24:29 pm »
The figure nods to both ShaX and Meta. "You both honor me with your votes. Thank you." He then looks to the naysayer, Ybuy. "War is unfair. Those who hold a greater territory have more resources than others. In politics, those with greater influence get more say in matters. To decry these things is to be naive."

They then look to the other 'contestants' to the contest, the air of indifference unyielding. "The current contestants leave me to vote for the Lady Yahagi, of Kana-dono's retinue. If another should change my mind, then my vote shall similarly change."

Vote: Yahagi

woolyshambler [Aug16, 2015, 10:13PM]: ah Merne, they should give you the RP guru badge. [Aug24, 2016, 07:54 pm]:   WeAreTheMeta believes one day Merne went to the sea. From that day on the sea has been salty. Gamerjunkie [Jan04, 2017, 12:09 am]: So wait. Are... are you masturbating right in front of Sylvia? Deeox2 [Feb26, 2017, 02:03am]: SO WE GET ON ANOTHER BOAT AND FUCK OFF TO ANTARCTICA. Revontulet [Apr07, 2017, 06:30am]: gotta seize the day like a tentacle monster Beemu seizes a busty Hein

Lord Ignatz

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2017, 07:15:23 pm »
"Arigato, Merne-dono. I will not disappoint you." the girl bows.

"Yes, indeed. We are grateful for your support. However, I believe that Y-Buy-dono's remark is more important than it seems on first sight. War is unfair, of course, but conflicts do not last for a long time if one faction is blessed with much more resources or greater influence than the other one, so I will ask all of you the following question.

Hana (Duke Rockhopper): 4 (Revontulet, Kana The Boss)

What are the odds for the Western Army to have two doublevoters?"

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2017, 07:21:12 pm »
"My, my, seems we can already have an idea of the identity of one of Tokugawa's follower!..If it's not himself."

Elvis Strunk [Aug 10, 2016, 12:40:11 am]:   Meta is eternally a loli~
Arraxis [Sep 23, 2016, 11:37:43 pm]:   Love you too Meta

Offline Merne23

« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2017, 07:30:46 pm »
"A counterquestion, Kana-dono. What are the odds that we face not only the Eastern Army, but also a seditious faction wishing to undermine us both?"

The figure picks up a cup of tea, and drinks of it. "It is foolish to bleed needlessly and squabble between each other when it would only benefit our enemies. It would also insult His Majesty the Emperor if we were to bring strife to this peaceful gathering. It would be best to enjoy the company and await something more substantial than fearful shadows."

woolyshambler [Aug16, 2015, 10:13PM]: ah Merne, they should give you the RP guru badge. [Aug24, 2016, 07:54 pm]:   WeAreTheMeta believes one day Merne went to the sea. From that day on the sea has been salty. Gamerjunkie [Jan04, 2017, 12:09 am]: So wait. Are... are you masturbating right in front of Sylvia? Deeox2 [Feb26, 2017, 02:03am]: SO WE GET ON ANOTHER BOAT AND FUCK OFF TO ANTARCTICA. Revontulet [Apr07, 2017, 06:30am]: gotta seize the day like a tentacle monster Beemu seizes a busty Hein

Lord Ignatz

« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2017, 08:36:05 pm »
The figure gracefully takes a sip of tea through the samurai mask.

"That is a wise question, indeed. To be honest, I already thought about the possibility of two separate factions which actually cooperate against a common enemy." ((VC Mafia had two Towns, iirc.))

"However, the Shogunate System Rules dictated by our Emperor Verthand-sama made me quickly dismiss this theory. Let us look at the fifteenth rule."

15. If a player with a province is killed by lynch, the Town faction will receive the province, even in a misslynch.

"If two benign factions were to cooperate, such procedure would be not possible, unless a province can be shared or divided, which seems unlikely to me. Besides, our Emperor mentioned the Town faction, which leads me to think that the Western Army is alone against an uncertain number of enemies, which probably are the malicious Eastern Army and possibly some independent rōnin or traitor."

Offline Marx-93

« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2017, 10:20:26 pm »
Using your influence even in such a petty game? I find it most laughable, but as long as it does entertain His Imperial Majesty it does have its merits. However, no matter how you splice it, the only lords with enough influence to sway even numbers themselves are Tokugawa Ieyasu and the heir to the Toyotomi clan. Maybe if Maeda Toshie-dono was still alive, he could compete with Tokugawa, but he died too early.

Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home

Offline ShadowX

« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2017, 12:02:05 am »
((I am so out of my depth here... Idk how to roleplay this plz halp))
Spoiler
Your love was handmade for somebody like me
Come on now, follow my lead
I may be crazy, don't mind me
Say, boy, let's not talk too much~💕