Author Topic: Sengoku Jidai Mafia 2: DROPPED  (Read 4361 times)

Offline Verthand

Re: Sengoku Jidai Mafia 2 - DAY 1: DAIGOJI TEMPLE
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2017, 01:35:03 am »
And so, the day has come to an end. Its time to count the votes and our winners!!

Akechi Mitsuhide (Marx-93): 0
Sakura girl (Revontulet): 0
Nikos Pyrrha (Merne23): 2 (WeAreTheMeta, ShadowX)
Hana (Duke Rockhopper): 4 (Revontulet, Kana The Boss)
Silver (Pal): 0
Keijun Yahagi (Kana The Boss): 1 (Merne23)
FlowerKnightGirl(?) (ShadowX): 0
Lady Minnoe (Arraxis): 0

Congratulations to Hana, voted the prettiest and most deadly samurai girl among so many magnificent candidates! It was hard to make a choice, but Hana has captivated the hearts of our warriors and brought a prize to the one who presented her, Duke Rockhopper!!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Aw, we love you too dear Hana~<3

But as Hana was bowing in the stage and being claimed the winner by most of the presents, some of them were whispering in distrust. Suspicious begun to rise, and questions were left with no answer.

Ahem. Dear Lady Hana, if all those mighty and respected daimyos and warriors chose you by acclamation, I, as the Emperor of Japan, am honored to accept your services temporarily as replacement to my own fatigued staff. For tonight, I would love to ask you to fanservice all of the pervies...

Spoiler
"W-why do I have to sleep naked?!"

I mean, I ask that you rest well so you dont get fatigued too, and tomorrow aid us in our thorny journey of finding a Shogun worthy of ruling this land and protect all its beauties!

IT IS NOW NIGHT 1. DEADLINE: February 09 00:00 (UTC)

And dont forget to write your death poem... you may need it mwahaha

Note: I sent a PM to shadowx and NEET Detective but if you guys want, feel free to post here at night to help each other to play and such :)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 03:13:16 am by Verthand »

woolyshambler [Sep 09, 2015, 04:28:48 PM]:   don't let anyone say i don't love you vert.
Amber Lee Connors [VOICE] [Jan 27, 2016, 10:23:00 PM]: Dominatrix Ava is now canon in my heart.
WeAreTheMeta [Oct 11, 2016, 06:22:37 pm]: I shall rewrite the constitution so that France become a loligarchy!
Deeox2 [Oct 17, 2016, 04:32:39 pm]: I'm pretty sure Eli is fucking literally everyone in WoolRPG, mang.

Offline NEET Detective

Re: Sengoku Jidai Mafia 2 - NIGHT 1
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2017, 09:26:53 pm »
The Daimyo did well to hide his embarrassment at being the last one to arrive, his face a mask of calm composure. Perhaps it wasn't convincing enough as he felt a soft pat on his right shoulder. Giving a reassuring rub, the girl met his gaze with a blank expression. At a glance, it was hard to tell what the young samurai was thinking, though he had the vague feeling that she was bored. Shijou Tora remained by him listlessly, her slender hands resting by her sides.

Snapping back into focus he gave the emperor a deep bow, the samurai he was offering followed his example. Her platinum blond hair draping over her face like a silk curtain.
"My sincerest apologies, your excellency. I will do what need be to atone for my late arrival." Without missing a beat NEET-san gestured to the samurai beside him, "Although you have already chosen... I bring before you: Shijou Tora."
NEET Detective Agency
It's the only NEET thing to do.

"Human emotions are ambiguous. A person can have contradicting feelings. I know how they are capable of creating lies and pain when reflected in the real world. That's why we have words. Words are brutally precise. They give form to feelings while mercilessly killing anything left unsaid." - Alice

Offline Verthand

Re: Sengoku Jidai Mafia 2 - NIGHT 1
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2017, 11:40:16 pm »
Today, our heroes woke up, left their rooms and headed for the large dinner room of what resembled a hotel. When they were all seated, Lady Hana appeared before them and announced:

Spoiler

"Good morning everyone, I hope you all slept well! It was a long night after all!"

The emperor coughs, and Hana continues.

"Im happy that the first news I bring to you all is a good one: tonight, noone died! Yay! Ok perhaps it didnt make you all happy. But its not only that! Today, we all going to bath in onsen!! Who doesnt doesnt likes some really warm giant bathtube with magical healing powers? Its beautiful, its relaxing, and its where all the best anime scenes happens!"

Spoiler

Spoiler

The Emperor then goes on:

"Today, you are free to enjoy yourself within the onsen area. And dont worry, you may be naked, but to the other people, it is as if you still were wearing armor. But talking to the enemy while being naked is an unique experience!

Just be careful to dont stare at Lady Hana too much, if you get a boner you cant hide it mwahaha"

-------------------

Player List:

1. Arraxis
2. Pal
3. NEET Detective
4. Marx-93
5. Duke Rockhopper
6. ShadowX
7. Merne23
8.  Revontulet
9. WhydidIbuytheunionfrigate
10. WeAreTheMeta
11. Kana the Boss
12. Mrgw4

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

IT IS NOW DAY 2. DEADLINE: February 14 00:00 (UTC)

woolyshambler [Sep 09, 2015, 04:28:48 PM]:   don't let anyone say i don't love you vert.
Amber Lee Connors [VOICE] [Jan 27, 2016, 10:23:00 PM]: Dominatrix Ava is now canon in my heart.
WeAreTheMeta [Oct 11, 2016, 06:22:37 pm]: I shall rewrite the constitution so that France become a loligarchy!
Deeox2 [Oct 17, 2016, 04:32:39 pm]: I'm pretty sure Eli is fucking literally everyone in WoolRPG, mang.

Offline Merne23

Re: Sengoku Jidai Mafia 2: DAY 2 - THE NAKED WAR
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2017, 02:03:08 am »
The figure emits a breath, though if it is one of sadness or aggravation it is hard to discern. "My thanks for offering us this most pleasant of experiences, heika. Your generosity is profound." They sit with perfect posture in the water, safe in the assumption that no one else could see them as they were. "If I may start off today's events with poor news; I was Roleblocked last night. I do not know the identity of whom did this, but I suspect my words yesterday had stirred up some suspicions in some of you."

They make a gesture encompassing all the others present. "May we all have discourse. We know not each other's identities, save perhaps those who scheme against the Shogunate among themselves, so may we speak freely to one another as equals."

Some sound or indication make them look behind their shoulder, where Nikos-san had just turned and fled from the room with red in her face. They, however, seem not to notice, and turn back to the onsen at large after a moment.

woolyshambler [Aug16, 2015, 10:13PM]: ah Merne, they should give you the RP guru badge. [Aug24, 2016, 07:54 pm]:   WeAreTheMeta believes one day Merne went to the sea. From that day on the sea has been salty. Gamerjunkie [Jan04, 2017, 12:09 am]: So wait. Are... are you masturbating right in front of Sylvia? Deeox2 [Feb26, 2017, 02:03am]: SO WE GET ON ANOTHER BOAT AND FUCK OFF TO ANTARCTICA. Revontulet [Apr07, 2017, 06:30am]: gotta seize the day like a tentacle monster Beemu seizes a busty Hein

Offline NEET Detective

« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2017, 04:32:57 am »
"Good luck with the sausage fest, master." Tora-san patted the Daimyo on the shoulder, spinning around she quickly left the room. NEET-san pinched the bridge of his nose, "she's enjoying this too much." Turning to face the rest of the occupants in the room, he crossed his arms. Much to his dismay, he had come last the previous meeting; so he wasn't sure what Merne-san said that could have prompted such actions from the others. Already the seeds of distrust had sown their way into the group, and he could only hope to avoid any trouble. It might be better to just let them settle it among themselves.
With this, he left the group to relax in the watery heaven that was the onsen. "Feel free to join me, or not. More space for me." NEET-san bowed slightly before taking his leave.
NEET Detective Agency
It's the only NEET thing to do.

"Human emotions are ambiguous. A person can have contradicting feelings. I know how they are capable of creating lies and pain when reflected in the real world. That's why we have words. Words are brutally precise. They give form to feelings while mercilessly killing anything left unsaid." - Alice

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2017, 11:06:07 am »
Grumbling as once again it seems the Emperor is completely uncaring as to the fact there is currently an actual war, the samurai still enters the onsen as it would be hard to speak to the others if he were to stay outside.
"As I don't have any noteworthy information to give you about last night, I shall stay silent on what I did unless necessary. I don't want our enemies to know of my capacity for obvious reasons."

Elvis Strunk [Aug 10, 2016, 12:40:11 am]:   Meta is eternally a loli~
Arraxis [Sep 23, 2016, 11:37:43 pm]:   Love you too Meta

Offline Marx-93

« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2017, 11:08:38 am »
"A bit of tea would be perfect if we're going to talk, but I will not say no to a dip in the onsen. However, do realize that I'm a real warrior, so I hope those poor lords who let their retainers do all the fight for them do not faint from true battle scars."

The figure proceeds to the onsen, the sarcasm in his voice vivid and easy to understand.

"On our discourse, well, we were talking about something yesterday. Should we proceed in that direction or focus on our uneventful night?"
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home

Online Arraxis

« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2017, 12:50:47 pm »
"Though I am fond of the water, I will decline to take part in bathing in a communal hot spring. It is not proper for one such as myself. I would like to report that I, too, was prevented from acting last night, although there was another visitor to my domain who spoke with me. If they choose to reveal themselves I will confirm their identity, but I strongly believe in maintaining the secrecy of those who visit my domain. It would be dishonourable to spout their secrets for all, and it will also make people think twice about claiming a role that can speak to others during the night... Although..." The figure thought carefully. "My ability is one that also restricts people's actions, although it is not quite the same as being blocked. At the very least it appears that nothing too untoward happened."

Offline ShadowX

« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2017, 08:04:13 pm »
Spoiler
((Where is this from?))
((Also, this is a pretty long day. Oh well. Guess we'll need it.))

Sighing, another figure turns towards the onsen. "Although I do feel as if this is far too leisurely, if the chance presents itself, why not?"

"As to last night, nothing of note occurred that I know of. As to where to start, unless anyone else has information about last night, I believe some interesting occurrences were brought up yesterday."
Spoiler
Your love was handmade for somebody like me
Come on now, follow my lead
I may be crazy, don't mind me
Say, boy, let's not talk too much~💕

Offline Pal

« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2017, 08:16:28 pm »
One more body is added to the pool of water, his white-haired woman nowhere to be seen. Instead, he has a different assistant with him this day.

"Sadly, I too have nothing to add to our information."

The aide is slightly red-faced at all the naked flesh, but she remains stoic in her duties until dismissed with a pat on the head. Beaming from the affectionate gesture, she virtually floats off to her other responsibilities seeming oblivious to what had made her embarrassed just moments earlier.

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Lord Ignatz

« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2017, 12:56:29 am »
"Arigato, Hana-san. Yahagi-san and I had a peaceful night, indeed."

The figure notices they're naked.

"Ara, I hope I do not get into any trouble while I am... like this~ Did I hear sausage fest? I hope our Emperor's illusion works since that sounds almost as dangerous as having at least two people able to block us out there! I fear that one of these blockers is evil, but perhaps the other one stopped an attack on one of our allies? Maybe it was the work of our guardians and healers? Unfortunately, this is just speculation since I can not provide any solid information, either, so I would like to wait for the guests who did not speak yet to tell us about last night. I hope they will have helpful information to share with us."

The figure steps into the onsen.

"Well, I do not really hate taking a bath... I will partake of the full-body aesthetic course, please."

Online Revontulet

« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2017, 01:02:25 am »
"I find that life is too short to not enjoy even the simple joys available. Why have people become so prude? We are all men and samurai, what shame should we have? Certainly there is none to behold before ones servants.", the man says this before disrobing his yukata, and lowering his naked self into the onsen. "The result of the past quarreling should be a lesson to all; lets us come together and discuss the matters in a civilized manner. While I have no occurrences to report from last night, I am curious...."

He turns to the one known as Kana-sama..

"Are you Tokugawa?", he nonchalantly asks while sipping some nigori sake served to him from Lady Hana.

Milten [Sep 13, 2016, 03:31:18 pm]:   Come on, Rev's soul is 99% lewd, 1% Kurumi
Deeox2 [Dec 16, 2016, 01:31:10 am]:   ... Wow, I think Jannti broke my world solely by existing, lol.

https://youtu.be/USTCUPm5WB0

Offline WhydidIbuytheunionfrigate

« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2017, 02:28:41 pm »
(I was busy yesterday and got back from work very late)

"Forgive my silence, but know that I have nothing to share. No event occurred in my presence. At least, that I am aware of."

(I made the second Pic)

FE Games Played (Finished): Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn
FE Games Playing (or hiatus): Sacred Stones, Genealogy of the Holy War, Binding Blade

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2017, 04:34:01 pm »
"What is a meeting among leaders with no skinship and camaraderie?"

Before anyone had noticed, another figure was already enjoying the waters of the onsen quite contentedly.

"Lady Hana is correct - though I may be biased! - we should all be enjoying the waters while this luxury is still afforded to us."

He sighed, sinking down a little further to raise the hot water to his neck.

"As to last night, nothing happened to me and I happened to no one. A good thing too - I'd have hated to miss out on this!"

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.

Offline Merne23

« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2017, 04:59:09 pm »
The figure produces paper and ink. How these are unaffected by the steam and water is a matter of sorcery or carefully honed skill. "Allow me to clarify, then..."

Spoiler
Player -- Night 1
1. Arraxis -- Talked to
2. Pal -- N/A
3. NEET Detective -- ?
4. Marx-93 -- ?
5. Duke Rockhopper -- N/A
6. ShadowX -- N/A
7. Merne23 -- Roleblocked
8.  Revontulet -- N/A
9. WhydidIbuytheunionfrigate -- N/A
10. WeAreTheMeta -- ?
11. Kana the Boss -- N/A
12. Mrgw4 -- ?

N/A = No Action
? = Unknown

"It seems that only two of us even claim to have acted as of last Night. Myself, and Meta-dono." They set aside the paper and ink for now, the claims notated. "As one may surmise, I find this conclusion wholly impossible. However, it would be foolish of me to assume many of you would say otherwise. As to more pressing matters... There are some among us whom must speak of their Night."

FOS: mrgw4, NEET Detective

The figure sets their hand back down on their knee. "We of the Western Army have only this limited window to take action no matter who that action is against. Those who shall not contribute should be disposed of." The gaze of the figure roves past everyone present giving them the same warning.

(As a note, I don't expect a response from MerGew immediately, seeing as how he is asleep.)

woolyshambler [Aug16, 2015, 10:13PM]: ah Merne, they should give you the RP guru badge. [Aug24, 2016, 07:54 pm]:   WeAreTheMeta believes one day Merne went to the sea. From that day on the sea has been salty. Gamerjunkie [Jan04, 2017, 12:09 am]: So wait. Are... are you masturbating right in front of Sylvia? Deeox2 [Feb26, 2017, 02:03am]: SO WE GET ON ANOTHER BOAT AND FUCK OFF TO ANTARCTICA. Revontulet [Apr07, 2017, 06:30am]: gotta seize the day like a tentacle monster Beemu seizes a busty Hein