Author Topic: That Nintendo Thingy. The Switchamacallit.  (Read 2805 times)

Offline WhydidIbuytheunionfrigate

Re: That Nintendo Thingy. The Switchamacallit.
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2018, 05:47:48 pm »
List updated, still got a good number of slots left!

Eh... is it ok that I would like to be on the list despite not owning the Switch yet?
FE Games Played (Finished): Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, Binding Blade
FE Games Playing (or hiatus): Sacred Stones, Genealogy of the Holy War, Conquest
Most influential games/series: Valkyria Chronicles, Nier: Automata, Spec Ops: The Line
Worst Endgame in a Video Game I've played: FE Binding Blade (normal)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BAleNswfujYs6IuWpqzypDTqJY2_J3Av/view?usp=sharing (I made a NAO robot dance Hare Hare Yukai!)

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2018, 06:28:37 pm »
No!

Wait, what's the opposite of that?

That.

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2018, 05:24:48 am »
Imma be working on getting everything set up by the end of the weekend~ I'll be sure to keep ever'body up to date.

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2018, 04:58:23 pm »
All righty, I believe everything is set up~ Now, I just need the email address of the people Imma invite; please either post the email you used for your account here, or send me a PM~ For those without accounts thus far, you can either make one that I can add now, for your use later, or just wait until you get the system and give me the address then~

Also it seems you need to go into your email and confirm you wanna join, within twenty-four hours of being invited, so there's that too~
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 05:08:51 pm by Elvis Strunk »

Offline mikebrand83

« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2018, 12:58:07 pm »
Would personally recommend that as soon as you have Nintendo Network active, go through System Settings > Data Management > Save Data Cloud Backup, then go through the list and run Back Up Save Data on every compatible game.

Nintendo has let the Switch go for so long without any official alternative methods to back up your saved games (*grumbles at Nintendo being Nintendo*), so donít delay any further before backing up all of your saves to cloud ASAP.

Offline mikebrand83

« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2018, 11:56:28 am »
Nintendo and everybody involved really outdid themselves with this one:
https://youtu.be/Q7z1Ny1kc6g

For the next year, every teaser/trailer done in a game seriesí theme will have people wondering if itís really about that game, or if itís the next announcement in this vein.