Author Topic: Betrayal at House on the Hill - A Hyperspace Boardgame  (Read 1681 times)

Offline Arraxis

Re: Betrayal at House on the Hill - A Hyperspace Boardgame
« Reply #105 on: April 13, 2017, 03:35:46 pm »
Indeed, Jenny MAY roll for sanity.

However, it isn't as successful as you might have liked it to be. Mrgw, your turn~

Offline rellimkram

« Reply #106 on: April 18, 2017, 03:20:41 pm »
*bump*
[Apr 04, 2016, 03:59:45 pm]:   Duke Rockhopper laughs! The creator has forbidden the character be used in ships. That's like telling a kid with a stick not to hit someone with it
Duke Rockhopper [Apr 04, 2016, 03:59:55 pm]:   People are gonna get hit with sticks
Geocorn [Sep 12, 2016, 01:41:44 pm]:   skipping class is as american as calling football soccer
Spoiler
Jynx: I mentioned that if Bea failed as a Maid, she'd force herself to be a housewife. /// WoolyShambler: Lucky Lola; looks like she'll have a live-in bedwarmer at the Lyceum /// Rev: Wasnt that Knat's job tho? /// WoolyShambler: I meant Bea /// Lola Lang would be happy enough to have both Bea and Knat in her bed each night

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #107 on: April 18, 2017, 07:12:11 pm »
It seems rell is the thing that goes bump in the night~

Offline rellimkram

« Reply #108 on: April 18, 2017, 07:36:08 pm »
More "the thing that goes bump mid-to-late morning," but close enough :P
[Apr 04, 2016, 03:59:45 pm]:   Duke Rockhopper laughs! The creator has forbidden the character be used in ships. That's like telling a kid with a stick not to hit someone with it
Duke Rockhopper [Apr 04, 2016, 03:59:55 pm]:   People are gonna get hit with sticks
Geocorn [Sep 12, 2016, 01:41:44 pm]:   skipping class is as american as calling football soccer
Spoiler
Jynx: I mentioned that if Bea failed as a Maid, she'd force herself to be a housewife. /// WoolyShambler: Lucky Lola; looks like she'll have a live-in bedwarmer at the Lyceum /// Rev: Wasnt that Knat's job tho? /// WoolyShambler: I meant Bea /// Lola Lang would be happy enough to have both Bea and Knat in her bed each night

Offline mrgw4

« Reply #109 on: April 21, 2017, 11:30:03 am »
HERESY! HERESY EVERYWHERE!

Reinhardt could hardly believe the shear amount of ungodly HERESY! in this room. It was enough to kill an a grey knight on mere sight! The walls were magic, the floors were magic, the cot was magic, the person next to him...was slightly insane but that's fine. The lord doth not judge the insane worthy of death. Though black magic, black magic was heresy to be destroyed by gods greatest gift to man. THE CHAINSAW! Reignhardt hefts the chainsaw from the ground and begins demonstrating its destructive potential for all to see! The walls the floor the cot. Nothing in reach is safe from his divine wrath!

(In short he shall make a roll using his obviously intact sanity~ Not actually picking up the chainsaw.)
yes everything I say can and will have a typo in it.