Author Topic: MRPG Non-Canon: A First For Everything ~ A MAVIA Story  (Read 438 times)

Offline Revontulet

MRPG Non-Canon: A First For Everything ~ A MAVIA Story
« on: May 28, 2017, 03:07:26 am »
As promised to GJ for sending me lots of quality Jeanne pics~ I plan to post this in multiple parts, but it shouldn't be too long (Could be 3 parts, depending on how I edit it down). Enjoy!

NSFW - Part 1

“My first Ball!” I leap for joy, my heart still aflutter from the night’s events. Everything had been spiraling straight for disaster once Miss Yuki began to sing, and not being able to dance would totally be a complete loss! But thanks to Sylvia’s clutch performance, in front of that just... HORRIBLE Naurya  Avannaa, I’m celebrating yet another Maho victory!

Ufufufufu~ Merci! Thanks for all the fun tonight, Sylvia. You really made life that much better! I'm sure father will be pleased that I didn't embarrass the Étoile d'Avignon  name. Umm....I wonder if any potential suitors saw?!”

Sylvia elbows my side playfully. “You’re the one who made it so wonderful m'lady. I didn’t know you were such a good dancer.”

“Well, I mean, I’m not that good…my tutors used to get rather strict during rehearsals....but I do love to dance....”

Sylvia just sticks her tongue out. “Says the girl wearing ballet slippers everywhere she goes-”

I didn't know that she could be such a tease! Here I am, trying to be humble, and she’s pushing me closer to arrogance and a totally-non Maho way of life! “Waaah! You were pretty good out there too, you know, We really made that... Naurya look like a fool today! How could she have the nerve to wear my dress to MY Ball on my debut!?! Gah~She rattles my nerves so much!”

Sylvia shrugs in an easy-going manner. “Does it matter? Your true love will only have eyes for you, so if they’re tempted by her, they’re not your true love.”

“Ooh! Really?! You really think so Miss Sylvia?! W-w-w-well, I mean its more than just some family rivalry... “, I said flustered.  Placing the back of my wrist to under my chin in thought, “But what if they’re someone that’s like a sorta-true love and I like them a lot, but they tend to like someone else a whole bunch and I’m stuck in between a rock and a hard place. I don’t wanna be squished like a pancake in love! Why can't Akkirens have some sort of charming white knight prince who only wants to sweep me off my feet?”

“Love can be easy, you know.”

“Waah! Tell me how! Is there a secret potion or something?! I don't recall reading of anything like that in Codex Revysezso~” My heart thumps. Sylvia’s a smart girl, she had to be to have been able to know that Fox person earlier in the day was up to something perverted!  Who knows what everyone has seen and done out in the city while I was stuck inside the manse with my tutors! The thought seems just sooo exhilarating! What if she found a special chemical concoction to change a person’s heart?! Wowza, all the most handsome of the men of the Order would be buzzing all around ^^  Then again, she’s also really pretty, what with her curly purple hair and her nice thighs. I wonder if she doesn't dance as much as I do, how does she manages to keep her thighs so shapely?

“Well, I’ll show you,” she says. “It’s a magical technique.”

“Oh, like Adalsteir Manipulation? You figured out how to do it already?”, I couldn't help but be amazed. We only just received our engines today!

“No, nothing like that. There are only benefits. Let’s start by having you posing next to this wall here.”

“Ufufufu~ Like this?”
I ask giddily with a wink, turning my hands into a gun and pantomiming that suave action espionage guy on all those holonet movies. “Pew pew! Maho shoots you! <3”

Sylvia slaps her forehead. “Um...Not like that. Tell you what, why don’t you make your best pose as a box.”

A box? That’s kind of weird, but I suppose if it gets me the man of my dreams, I best do what she asks. I hold my hand up, forming right angles at my elbows and shoulders (look, I’m using math! Proof I wasn't just sneaking peeks at comics during all my lessons. I’m going to be such a great maid!!)

Sylvia grins. “Good. Then you grab a hold of their hands like this.” She walks closer to me and wraps her hands in mine. “And then you lean close to her, like I’m doing to you now.”

“Her?”

“Whatever you feel like,” she says. “But girls are a lot better for examples.”

My heart races. “And then what?”

“And then you give her the potion.” Her face draws close enough for me to feel her breath. But it does more than that. In an instant Miss Sylvia leans forward and I feel my body pressed against the wall as her soft lips touch mine. They are so moist and smooth, as if they are a river of pink and my lips are sailing on them.

Wait a second. I’m kissing her right now, aren’t I?!! Or more specifically, she’s kissing me!! W-w-why?! D-d-does Miss Sylvia like me...THAT way? If so, its rather flattering, but my heart is racing and my mind is so confused as to what’s going on...  The only thing I can manage to notice is how my legs are beginning to shake and tremble. I'd probably fall if I wasn't pressed firmly against the wall. I have half an urge to push Sylvia off me and tell her that I don’t want this. But, would that be the truth? This is nothing I could imagine on my own....Miss Sylvia has been so nice to me, and she really does look beautiful it her purple gown, an amethyst jewel hanging off that necklace of hers. Maybe she was just trying to help and calm my nerves about the ball? B-b-besides, I suppose a little practice doesn’t hurt. Father won't find out~

But, if I’m this far, I better go all the way and pretend that she really is my lover. Thinking about all the romance stories of Mother's I read....How do beautiful damsels handle being embraced in literature again? Ahh yes~

Coyly, I jut out my chest and wrap my arms around Sylvia and close my eyes so that all my senses are on her. All I smell is her perfume, all I hear is her soft breath, all I feel is her lips on mine. My arms firmly around her, and only her mouth I taste.

I don’t know how long we stay like that. Maybe too long, I'm not positive. Yet when I open my eyes again, she’s gone. I dart my head this way and that trying to find her, but she’s nowhere to be found.

Did I imagine the entire thing?

I’m in a complete daze, my legs still shaking as I stumble towards our dorms. All I can think about it Sylvia and her precious lips. Its almost as if something deep inside me, hidden and dormant, just awoke.  Does....Miss Sylvia really....like, ME?

No, no, no! This isn’t about that. It was practice, and nothing more! I can’t be thinking of lewd and unladylike like things like that! Bad Maho!

Wait....Waaaaaah!!!  That was my first kiss!!! I place my fingers on my lips. Is that all right?  I was hoping for a special first debut ball but...am I now spoiled goods?!  What if I don't match?! Do I really accept a girl as my first kiss? Or did I want it to go further, and...accept her as my own?

Ouin ! Waaaaaaaaaaa!!!” I hold my hands to my head. “I-I-I don’t get it!” I burst out in a sprint to my room.

Oh, good. Cordi’s not back yet. Faster than the fastest zephyr, I slip out of my dress and jump into the pile of pillows on my bed, pulling my covers over me. I don’t really feel like putting a nightgown on tonight. Yes its not ladylike, but my mind can barely register much of anything at the moment. Besides, Cordi and I are both girls, so who cares?
I grab my diary off my nightstand. Mother always said the best way to deal with uncertain feelings is to write them down. I hold up the carrot I use as a pen – of course it’s not a real carrot, it’s only shaped like one with the ink side at the bottom. At times likes this, its best to just try to calm down and write. Another Jristen story? Perhaps something different? I press the tip of my carrot pen against my lip for a second before beginning to write~ ( ^▽^)ψ__

“Princess Sylvia always loved swimming. To her friends, she’d say that she loved it for the exercise, but secretly, she had a secret! A secretly secret? (>.<) Well, that doesn’t matter! She actually enjoyed swimming because she got a full view of girls in bathing suits with their chest aching to burst out.”

“Yet, even with that, she still had one chest she treasured so dearly. It belonged to a commoner, but this commoner was the most pure and beautiful girl in all of Antiope. A wonderfully charming girl named Maho.”

“Sylvia did everything she could for her treasured Maho. She made her a personal attendant and lady-in-waiting, as well as helped her family achieve a life of comfort and bliss. Yet as her heart ached and yearned, no matter what she did, Maho could never be hers. They were in too different of social circles.  What would Princess Sylvia's parents say?!”

“One night, Sylvia lay in her bed, picturing the angelic Maho. As if against her will, her fingers slid down her body, trying to find the red rose of her womanhood.  If as under the spell of some enchantress, it always came to full blossom whenever she thought of Maho.  Thinking of her body as a flower, her mind filled up with thoughts of giving her beautiful flower.  Yet as her hand found it mark, she couldn't help herself.  It felt so good to rub it there when she thought of Maho, because Maho was her one and only.” (˘∀˘)/(μ‿μ) ❤ 

Oooof, uh... this is getting exciting. Why don’t my stories sounds so as poetic when I’m thinking about two handsome guys? I giggle a little as I think about it.
The door opens. “Oh, hi Maho,” says Cordi. Her eyes immediately take on an amused look as she notices what I'm doing. “Writing again?”

I giggle as I begin to doodle a picture in my diary of Princess Sylvia. “Of course, of course! Maid Day was just so fantastic, there is so much to talk about!”

She slips off her gown and pulls on her uniform. “I’m going out for a run. Too much excitement for me to sleep just yet. Do you need anything?”

“No thank you Cordi, that’s fine.” I continue to write in my diary, imagining all the fun and silly things Princess Sylvia would do to herself. She obviously has a huge fetish with toes, so she’d let them stick out under the covers. Wait, if she has a fetish with toes, why would she wear thigh high socks like me? Well, who cares! She’s cute anyways!
Cordi leaves the room as I get to the good part.

“Maho hears irregular gasps from the chamber adjacent. ‘Oh no, my beloved princess must be having a nightmare!’ She rushes to aid her princess, but instead of seeing her tossing and turning, her eyes are wide open as her back arcs. Princess Sylvia turns to Maho. ‘Please, you must help me!’ Maho, not sure on what’s happening, rushes to her Princesses side. ‘I’ll whatever you ask. You must feel better!’” (⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄)

This is getting far too steamy.... I can barely concentrate anymore, thinking only about the fun things they’d do together. My own body begins to twinges, shooting pleasure throughout.

Wait, it shouldn’t stimulate itself on its own. I pull my covers off, hoping to find Sylvia under there tickling more sweet kisses all over me by somehow sneaking into my bed to turn my fantasies into a reality. But no, it seems as if my non-writing hand has a mind of its own and had begun to caress my breast.

I’m really dirty when I leave my mind wander, aren’t I? You should be ashamed with this behavior Miss Étoile d'Avignon!! Bad Maho!

But it’s not like I can stop now. A... wicked, and devious thought strikes me.  I'm not back home anymore ~ I'm a Maid.  Who would know of one little imperfection? Cordi is gone, so I could let myself run wild. Sliding the satin sheets off, I continue to rub and squeeze my breast, letting myself flicker the tips of my now hard nipples. Yet I keep thinking of Sylvia with each circle. My fingers aren’t circling – it’s her tongue.

It’s not enough., I've clearly started something I need something more. My body twitches, looking for the last thing to put me over the top.  Dropping my diary and pen, I curiously slide my hand down to find my own flower....and just like in my story, the touch sends shivers along my spine and causes me to arch my back.  I barely can control myself, and find myself bitting my own lip to keep from crying out. Either I'm very sensitive or I worked myself up so much that I don't think I managed to stroke myself for more than a minute before I felt a hot wave wash over me! Instantly I feel euphoric, my muscles feel limp.

I collapse in a fit of exhaustion. My satin sheets are now stained, and I am that much dirtier of a person. I'm sure Miho never did anything as detestable.  But in other ways, it feels natural. I mean, I’ve been doing this since I was four, but it never really felt quite this good before. Get it? Four, before? Oh Maho, you’re so clever.
I cover myself up with my sheets and continue my story until I can go no further and fall asleep.

I have no idea when Cordi got back, but she’s a lot earlier of a riser than I am. After a quick shower (don’t want anyone to suspect anything!) I get into my uniform and throw my bag over my shoulders.  I almost forget my diary! I stuff it into the back pocket of my bag and sprint out the door. I can’t be late for lessons!  Wait....where was I supposed to go again? Headmistress Eli and Yuki were preoccupied, and I don't remember what Kurumi-sempai said last night after the Ball.  Oh no...I can't mess up on my TRUE first day on the job! Perfect Maho, you have to be perfect! 。゚・ (>﹏<) ・゚。

I nearly skid to a halt when I see Sylvia. The kiss flashes through my mind yet again, along with all the myriad of all my feelings. But that is only a moment, for then her clothes disappear and she’s back on her royal bed. But the vision changes before me, and there I am now on the bed. Princess Sylvia is on top of me, and she licks her lips with a smile as she slowly parts my legs......

“Eeeeeeeeee!”
, I squeal audibly.  Ooh, this is bad! That was loud and probably caught people’s attention...and sure enough, Sylvia comes walking down the stairwell. If I turn around and go down the other stairwell and then dash quick enough across the Atrium....

I spin and dash as planned. Maho Victory! She’s not here and…

“Oh, hi Maho!” Sylvia runs up to me with a smile beaming on her face.

I fall over backwards onto the ground.

“Oh, Maho, are you all right?” She rushes over to me and pulls me up. “You took quite a spill there, you know.”

Her face is close to mine – close enough that I can smell scented perfume.  Cherry blossoms? I want to feel those lips on mine again. I want her to embrace my so badly....
That’s so wrong!

“I’m fine!” I scramble up and split apart from her. “I’ll see you in class!”

I run away from her, trying to get as much distance as possible. Somehow, I manage to follow upper classmen and make my way into a Skadia classroom, annnnnd I’m safe. Maho Victory number two!

I wonder if she’d be chasing me one day in the Atrium? Normally I would like a chase, but the thought of being cornered again and then her locking her lips on mine. She’d pull off my uniform and ignore my protests, sticking her tongue in my mouth and…

The diary, Maho. Write these things in your diary!

I reach into my bag to pull it out. But the front pocket of my bag is empty. Neither my diary nor my carrot pen is in there.

I forgot to put it in, didn’t I? No, that’s impossible. I distinctly remember putting it in there! Well, it must have fallen out in the Atrium somewhere. I shudder. I can only hope the person who finds it is kind enough to not read it and return it to me. Oh gosh, if someone finds it and reads it, I’ll be labeled indecent for sure!!!!!! ..・ヾ(。><)シ

NSFW - Part 2

The breeze in the Lyceum’s garden terrace whips up my skirt unpleasantly and flutters my now pink pigtails.  I know that I shouldn’t be here, and will no doubt get in trouble for it, but I couldn’t help but be drawn to the view – as terrifying as it is.  Cautiously, I stand as far away from the edge, the very center of the balcony if truth be known, and stand on my tip toes to take the complete view.  To think that far below, everything I had known lays below…they were below.  I wonder, has their lives been since I left?  Eventually I hear the clamor of footsteps behind me. Assuredly it is the Headmistress come to punish me for being such a bother and burden.

Yet as I turn towards the Atrium to spot who has come to punish me for being such a failure, after all, I don’t even know where I’m supposed to be on my first full day as an official Maid…my eyes begin to tear up and….no one arrives to punish me. Instead, it looks as a group of other Maids are moving in the Atrium. I should follow them, but my feet feel like lead.  No matter how much my mind tells me, I cannot move.

How can I tell the nice the people who let have a room by myself that I’m simply afraid of all the peo-ple in the courtyard.  I must be completely useless... I mean, people are scary to begin with – that much is certain, but I never gave much thought before that Maids are all the girls. I mean, I’m a girl too, so there shouldn’t be anything too crazy about it…. But since I arrived yesterday, any time I see a girl, I keep thinking these thoughts. Do they all know? I really deserve to be alone and forgotten.  The thought itself makes me yearn for the peace of my room, and just like that, my feet can one again move.  I begin making my way back to the dorms, head cast down in effort to not bother and trouble anyone who may come across my pitiful self.

As I round the common room, my foot steps on something. “Hmm?” I ask myself as I squat down.

I’ve apparently stepped on some sort of a fancy notebook. It doesn’t have a title on the front, but when I flip it open, I realize it’s a sort of a sketchpad. And on the first page it reads:

“ヾ(=`ω´=)ノ” Maho’s Diary! Keep out or be cursed by the voodoo goddess! (ノ°∀°)ノ⌒・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*☆ This goes DOUBLE for you Jristen! ( ̄︿ ̄)”

Is this really Maho’s diary? Why would a highborn lady just leave a diary laying on the ground? Based upon the first page, I’m not sure if its genuine…but I really shouldn’t read it. If it is Lady Maho’s, it probably contains her deepest and darkest secrets. I fold it up to bring back to her, but then I spot a car-rot-shaped pen on the ground as well.
“Is this Maho’s too?” I reach down and bring it closer to my face to inspect it. A womanly smells wafts through my nostrils, much sweeter than my own.  Thinking of the lady who called me her little sis-ter…my face beings to turn bright red as my mind begins to wander.

Did she do something dirty with this? I feel ashamed to have even thought it…but the diary would have the answer. I eventually flip the diary open to the most recent entry, my curiosity getting the best of me.

“Princess Sylvia pulled the commoner Maho into her magnificent canopy bed. ‘Maho please come closer. As the most precious, loyal, and dependable of all my servants, I positively must reward you for you service. Yet me treat you with the lavish nectar of royal jelly...’  Maho asked what Princess Sylvia meant by that – for she was just doing her duty and didn’t want to be a burden. Then Princess Sylvia, in all her majesty, guided Maho’s mouth to her womanly place. ‘Lick and you shall find out.’ Maho, wanting only to please the princess, circled her tongue on her most sensitive spot, flicking her tongue as the sweet nectar began to flow. Sylvia cried out, for Maho was a million times better than her fingers. Still, she still wanted more. She wanted Maho to feel good with her.”

I cover my mouth. To think Maho could write something this lewd is inconceivable.  I hate myself for reading it, but at the same time, I can’t control myself. My hands are already under my skirt and rub-bing against my panties.  I really shouldn’t be doing this right here, right now. Anyone could walk out into the common room and see me.  Part of me resigns myself, I am a horrible person and I need more.

I pick up the carrot pen. If this sweet smells is that of a lady, and Maho wrote with it yesterday, then my mind races imagining what she might have done with it. If… I were to take it… that would be like indirectly being with Lady Maho, right? It’s too tempting to resist, my body feels hotter as the pressure the pressure builds. I pull down my moistened panties and flip up my skirt – they’re only getting in the way. The large carrot hurts, but as I keep reading about how Maho and Sylvia grind away, it slowly eases into me.  I tell myself constantly that its wrong to do this, but with each motion of my bandaged hand holding the carrot, I feel something awaken in me. “Uh…..aaaaaah!,” I let out a diminutive cry as I feel my hair begin to stick to the back of my neck due to droplets of sweat. With that cry I feel the flood of my first orgasm in the middle of the empty common room, my body’s juice blended with Lady Maho’s. I’m positive the other maids must know now…it is only a matter of time before I’m thrown out again to fend for myself on the street. No home, no family…and yet how could I ever look back upon Katherine?

The Ball draws to a close, and I place my hand on my chest. I had all night to ask Maho for a dance, yet I let my opportunity pass me by. She looked so eager to dance too! I feel foolish that the purple haired one was her partner – was she a close friend too? Of course, I imagine Lady Maho would have lots of important friends, and it’s nothing more than what a friend should do, yes? Still, I hate myself for feeling too shy to bring myself to the dance floor.

“I’m sure a horrible person,” I whisper my disappointment aloud. The crowd disperses from the ball-room after Sharon’s dance, leaving me for the most part alone with my thoughts. I could have been her hero, like the Maid I always wanted to be. I could have been her knight in shining armor, who saved the maiden from the dragon in her time of need like in stories of old. Not only that, but she’d seen me as the loyal friend more than the purple haired girl. My dance would show her how the purity of my heart, and she’d agree to be closest of friends.

Jane, you idiot! You can’t keep being so shy. You must stick your nose in things and let Maho know how you truly feel. Let her feel your passion, or she’s going to be swept off your feet.  If there is any saving grace, it is that Maho didn’t dance with Cordelia!

“The Ball is over, Jane.  Do try and get some rest, you won’t be fit for serving with anyone if you spend the night just staring at the wall.”

I grit my teeth at that voice. She must always think that she’s some big important boss because she in-herited a corporation. Well, respect is earned, not given, Cordelia!
I lift the corners of my mouth. I’m gritting my teeth, so this should appear as a smile, I’m sure. “Fare-well.” That’s all I can get out. I know better than to fight her in either case. My hand still hurts from when she crushed it early in the day- I don’t really want to deal with that pain again, so it’s best to lis-ten to what she asks of me for now. If only Maho knew that her friend is a horrible person!

The ballroom fades in the distance. I don’t really feel like going to bed just yet. It’s too early for that. Elise told me that Lyecum demands that all student maids be in bed by ten. Ten? Are they serious? What self-respecting girl goes to bed at ten? Besides, I still feel worked up by my disappointment and that damn Cordelia Wakefield.
Two girls silhouette against the far wall of the Atrium. Oh, that’s cute. I wonder who they are?

I hide a pillar and tip toe my way forward, trying to see more clearly as to who the two girls are. But when they come into focus, my heart drops.
One of the girls is that purple haired girl, wasn’t it Sylvia? I never really talked to her before..but she seemed a bit too straightforward for my tastes and considering she seemed to be kissing someone, I can see exactly why.

Wait…..!! The girl being kissed was none other than Maho. MY Maho! Worse still, her eyes are closed, and she seems to be actively enjoying the kiss. My heart felt as if it was ripped into two.  Was Sylvia taking advantage of a pure maiden like Maho? There were a lot of alcoholic drinks being served, was she trying to intoxicate her?

“Unforgiveable,” I mutter. That Sylvia… who would think I could hate someone more than Cordelia! How dare she try and steal a kiss from Maho right from out of my arms. Taking advantage of her no less!!  MY hand clenches into a fist, and I wish I had my swords with me at the moment.

I can always confront them and pull them apart. I can always make Maho choose between the two of us. She’ll choose me, of course.  That’s obvious.

But at the same time, what if she says no? What if she really does like Sylvia? I reach for the lily Maho placed in my hair earlier in the day.  She woudn’t have done so if she didn’t like me, right?

I steel my heart against Sylvia even more. She’s got to pay for her impudence. I have to get her out of my way.

I storm back to my dorm room, where I keep my eye focused on the peephole focusing into the dorm hallway. Sylvia can’t be out there for too long. Likely she’s going to go back to her dorm room, and knowing her, plot even dirtier things she can do with Maho.  Its up to me to protect Maho’s purity.  Although, I must have been tired from Maid Day activities as I woke up the next day with my back against the doorframe.

Nevertheless, the only thing I can think of is my revenge. When night sets and we’re all in our rooms, it’s time to take action. Maybe I can find a club in the Lyceum’s martial training room to use? No, I won’t kill Sylvia. I’m not that kind of a person, even if she deserves it for the nasty thing shes done. Maybe if I take a nice whack at her kneecap, she’ll realize that she’s got to go away from Maho? Per-haps Maho will realize that she was being used? I could lend a helpful ear and shoulder, and she’d feel even closer to me! That’d work out so much better.

“Maho, I’m coming to save you from her evil clutches.”

Fortunately getting a club was not hard! The martial arts instructor was away, apparently as the rumor goes, responding to some request of Headmistress Eli. I step out of my dorm room and begin searching for Sylvia.

“And where do you think you’re going with that?”, Cordelia sneers.

Oh, come on. Of all the people to have stopped me, it has to be her! “None of your business, Cordelia.”

She snickers. “It is my business. A bat is a dangerous weapon in the wrong hands, and you’ve proven that you’re certainly not the right hands.  Put it back now, you wouldn’t want the Headmistress to hear about this would you?”

“……..It’s Sylvia’s hands I’m worried about. Don’t you dare threaten me!,” I reply. “Back off and get out of my way…..or… I’ll add you to my list with her tonight!”

“You really want to challenge me?” She flashes in front of me. Of course, she’s much stronger than any of us here, but I have a weapon and she doesn’t.

“Of course, I do! Now move before I smash your kneecaps in!”, I shout swinging wildly at her.

The fight is over in ten seconds. I wish I could say that I’m standing over her as she grabs her kneecaps and howls in pain. But instead, I’m lying on my back, Cordelia pinning me to the ground.

“Terrible, just terrible. Now, why don’t you calm down?” asks Cordelia. “Tell me whats this horrible fuss about Sylvia. Don’t dawdle now.”
“Get off me!” I shout. I struggle, trying to break her grips, but she’s simply too strong. All I manage to do is make her white ponytail fall off her shoulder. “I’m not your servant! I’m not your slave!”

She grins. “Don’t flatter yourself, I have excellent eye for help, and you don’t come close. Now tell me what is going on. If you keep struggling, I’m going to have to report you to the authorities. You were conspiring to assault a fellow maid.”

“Shut up!” I try to free myself in vain. “I hate you! Let go of me!”, I begin to scream.

Cordelia sighs. “Well, I was trying to avoid having to use this as a resort, but I guess I have no choice.”

She grabs the hem of my dress and lifts it up so high that my panties would be visible to the rest of the world.

“W-What are you doing?” I demand.

She grabs the club. “You were going to assault her with this, so I’m going to punish you in turn with it. And I’ll have to continue until you calm down.” She holds my arms down and bends me over, the club presses firmly against my buttocks.  I feeling completely helpless. I don’t know why I feel so wet now, but it’s enough to make Cordelia notice.

“Disgusting-” she sneers. I shriek as she gets to work spanking me with it.

---
“I’m a horrible person!” I cry. How could I do that with Maho’s pen while reading Maho’s diary? I’m supposed to be Maho’s little sister, not lust over her. If she knew…she would absolutely hate me. I can envision the disgust in her eyes now….

There’s only one thing left to do. I need to go to Maho’s dorm and give it back to her, it’s the right thing to do. She might be a bit embarrassed knowing that I touched her pen, but that doesn’t matter. She’d be happy enough if I simply lied to her and said I didn’t read the diary.

I hear a soft shrieking from around the corner. Oh no! Is someone in trouble? After all those times hear-ing bad things on the streets, I knew the sounds of someone who needs help.
I rush and turn the corner, mostly out of curiosity when I see it….

A woman lies on her knee, her arms being held by the larger woman on top of her. She’s firmly spank-ing the other maid with a club, the red marks covering her butt and thighs, almost as dark as the panties that wearing since her skirt is pulled down around her ankles.

“Will you calm down now?” asks Cordelia.

“Will…. that….. make you stop?” asks the girl, who I recognize now as Jane.

“Of course,” says Cordelia. “I’m a woman of my word.”

Jane gasps. “…….No. I….I…can… keep going.”

I hide behind and alcove in the hallway of the dorm and stare as they go at it. Pleasure spreads around my thighs.

“No....Again?” I whisper, seeing my hands already moving between my thighs. This is bad. I promised my-self I’d only do this once, but this is already twice. Even worse, it’s feeling better every time I do it – making me want it even more than before.  I drop to my knees and grab that carrot as tears begin forming in my eyes.

NSFW - Part 3

“Thanks for attending my lecture. Dismissed,” Commodore Erik says as he bows to us – something all good maids are expected to return.  I can’t say I really was paying attention considering my mind has been on other matters , but one thing is for sure, Commodore Erik let us free for the rest of the day. It is not even dinner time! This never happened back at home with my tutors. Truly Lyceum is glorious. Glo-rious freedom!

Finally, a chance to search for my diary! I’ll have to retrace my steps – cautiously of course. If I make a scene, somebody will know something’s happened!

As the classroom begins to shuffle, I made a startling revelation.  Apparently Sylvia sat  in the back of the room for the same lecture! As I watch Sylvia gets out of her chair and begin to pack up her bag I begin to panic. Oh no! I need to get out of here! If Sylvia catches me, it’s game over! She’ll be on top of me, begging her poor common Maho to make her feel even better than last night.

“All I’ve been able to think of is you, my precious Maho,” she’ll say. “Please, kiss me again.”

“I… I’m not sure if I’m ready for this! Please, give me some time!”

“A princess’s orders are absolute. You don’t have any choice in the matter.”

I’ll search for an escape, but finding none, will have to submit to her. Her tiara will fall as she lowers her lips to mine, and she’ll reach her hand up my skirt and...

“Maho? Is something wrong?”

Waaaaaah! Did I space out again? I pick my head up, and there she is, Princess Sylvia right in front of me! Her lips move softly as she speaks, bringing my attention straight to her tongue inside.

She leans casually on my desk. “Do you need help with today’s homework?”

\(º □ º l|l)/ KYAAAA! I scream. I sprint out of the room and turn to run down the stairs. No, that’d be stupid. I need to get some distance from her, or I’m never going to escape her! I struggle, but I eventually throw open a window in the Atrium leap out, getting ready to sprint back to the dorms. Or…at least I think it leads towards the dorms, I’m not really positive! What I do now, is attempt to muddle her in case she follows. I’ve got enough curves in my route to lose her and her… curves… Her soft breasts which curve with the most perfect arm, leading down to her subtle navel and widening hips. No, Maho! You must be pure! You must be perfect! Be perfect! What would Father say?! And my prospective suitors within the Order? I can’t besmirch the Étoile d'Avignon name! 

“Did she jump?!” shrieks a girl in the hallways, pulling me back to reality.

Yes, I did jump. Windows are faster than hallways and… stairs?

I look down and realize that I just leapt from like…a twentieth-something story window. Maho, you silly silly goose! I keep forgetting that I’m not back at home~

Wait, I have Joyuse! I flip it open to reduce the force of gravity – my number one enemy right now! Well, except maybe string beans and celery…yuck! The mere thought of them makes me >.<! But it’s not quite enough, and I land on the ground below much harder than I’d like. Fortunately, a couple floors below there is a sky garden-terrace, wrapping around the spire of Lyceum. Even though no one believes in my amazing luck, I guess I got lucky this time~ Maho Victory! (o˘◡˘o)

I push myself back to my feet and begin to run back inside and towards the dorms. Whats that phrase Miss Jane said when she ran away from Cordi and I changing? Oh yes~ ‘gotta go fast’!  You are so very right Miss Jane ^^ Sylvia’s likely going to be running after me, trying to catch me and ask if I’m all right again! Of course then she’d be all like, “Oh, Maho, you’re always doing such reckless things. You need to be more careful, or you’ll never be able to dutifully serve your princess.”

Her soft lips would draw close to mine, and her beautiful lavender scent would waft over my body. I’d lose control, and I’d be the one wrapping my arms around her and kissing her!
My ankle burns as I run. Did I twist it when I fell? That’s what Maho gets for not thinking! You big dummy! How will I ever be as great of a maid as Miho at this rate?
I eventually make my way to somewhere recognizable – the Atrium! Wasting no time, I sprint up the stairs to the dorm, my ankle hurting more and more with every step. Why? Why do you have to hurt me so? Oh, I wish Jristen was around.  I’d have him bring some frozen peas from in the freezer! If I put them on it, it’ll be so much better!  Wait…..did Jristen even pack me any appliances?

I throw open the door to my dorm room and fling open my massive suitcases, which are still laying on the ground from Maid Day (Lyceum really ought to hire some porters, someone could trip on them!) Wowza! Sure enough, there IS a mini fridge and… Yes! They’re still here! I grab the package of frozen peas and lay them on my foot. Wait, why aren’t they moving? Oh, don’t tell me they’re completely fro-zen!

I groan and put them in the microwave, fortunately also packed in my luggage (a lady must surely have all modern luxuries, yes?) to defrost. I give them a few seconds and pull them out.

“You’re that hungry?” asks Cordi.

I fall backwards at the sound of Cordi’s voice, who stands bemusedly in the entrance hallways.

“Waaaah! This… this isn’t what it looks like Cordi!” I hide the bag of peas behind my back. Caught snacking before High Tea, how scandalous!

She taps her chin. “So it isn’t that you jumped out a twentieth story window for reasons yet unknown, twisted your ankle, and wanted to use a bag of peas as an ice pack?”

Non non! A-a-a-absolutely not!” I protest. “Oh, wait, not. That’s exactly it….”

She chuckles. “Let me take a look.” She squats down and squeezes around my ankle. “How’s it feel here?”

“Ow ow ow! Oooooo...its hurts! Maho’s in pain!,
” I whimper, tears in my eye.

She nods. “And here?”

“Ooh, soothing.  Merci! Thank you so much Cordi, that feels much better. :3.”

She smiles. “The pain’ll go away. You need to walk it off. I’m going for a walk myself, probably won’t be back for a couple hours. I’m going to try and speak with Dorian in the holonet fixture in the Library. I’d like to see if I can how to keep tabs on the Four Corners Emporium while away. I know how much you like reading, wish to join me?”

I should if it’d make my ankle better. But on the other hand, what if Sylvia’s there? She’ll lure me in with her lips and…

“I’m fine, I’m fine,” I wave her off. “I’ll study here in a bit.”

“You? Study?” she laughs. “Well, see you later!”

She leaves the room, and me, alone.

I hobble to one leg and jump towards my amazingly cozy bed. Either the fall jostled me more than ex-pected or I must’ve laced my maid outfit up improperly this morning, because it’s coming undone or another sign of my bad luck. When I take the final jump into my bed, it fully unties itself and unfurls, falling to the floor. Well, naked Maho is the purest form of Maho, so I shouldn’t be ashamed. Besides, I’m in the comfort of my own room and Cordi won’t be back for a few hours.

I lie on my bed. Imagine what Princess Sylvia would do in this situation.

“Oh no, my precious pet, Maho, are you hurt?”

I avoid her eyes and put on my bravest facade. “It’s nothing much. I’ll get over it.”

“No way! It can’t be ‘nothing much’. It hurts, and I’ve promised to make you feel better.”

She’ll trace her fingers up my legs and touch my flower. “This always makes all pain go away.”

It tingles so much. “Please, Princess Sylvia, not there!”

But she doesn’t listen to the cries of a commoner. She spells out the alphabet on it, each letter making me gasp a little more. Pleasure fills my body, giving the princess exactly what she wants.

“Princess Sylvia!” I cry out. But it’s the only words I can get out, so I cry them more and more. “Princess Sylvia! PRINCESS SYLVIA!”

“Princess Sylvia?”

My eyelids peel back, and I’m back in my dorm room. One of my hands is on a breast, and the other is between my legs, playing with my real pleasure area. Well, that would explain why that fantasy felt so good. Maho, you’re turning into a perverse improper dirty girl!

But that’s not the worst of it. Standing in front of my bed is the girl with that messy purple hair, the soft lips, and the body of pure gold.  Does no one knock in the Lyceum!?

“This… this isn’t what it looks like!” I shriek to Sylvia, as I clamor to cover myself in my pile of sheets and pillows.

She sits down next to me on the bed. “Oh, really?” she asks, her eyes tracing every inch of my body, hungrily. “Then what is rubbing yourself while shouting ‘Princess Sylvia’? Though I don’t recall ever being a princess before.”

Sweat beads flow all over my skin. No, this can’t be real! She’s found me out. I’ll be labelled as a tawdry destitute, a vixen of ill-will, a pervert for sure! Miho, I’ll never live up to your standards!

I cover my eyes with my hands, not wanting to see any more. “Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! 。・゚゚*(>д<)*゚゚・。o”, I can’t hold back, and begin crying.

“Maho, Maho, Maho,” she gently pulls my wrist away from my face. “Did this all start from last night?”

I give her a curt nod, between my sobs.

She places her hand on her cheek. “That’s because I love you, Maho. I want to be with you both now and forever. You’re my one and only, my special person. I want my heart to be yours, and yours to be mine. Is that too much to ask?”

If anything, I feel another abrupt shock from such an admission! Yet, I feel so happy to hear it; my chest feels to warm…so very warm.  I can’t help but stop crying out as my eyes water silently.

Sylvia leans in and locks her lips on mine again, her eyes closed. She’s so warm, and so tender. She protected me and helped me defeat that HORRIBLE Naurya….She’s such a perfect person in every way, and yet, she loves….me?

That’s right. What was I running away? Why was I avoiding her? For the Order? For Father? My heart is beating so fast…this feels so nice to be wrong. I need to accept fate and move forwards. “I love you,” I say.

She smiles upon hearing my words, and I feel as if her face could warm the sun in its splendor. “I love you too, my subject.”

“Subject?” I cock my head confused.

She grins. “I’m your princess, remember?” She crawls to the bottom of my bed. “And it’s your princess’s duty to ensure that her people are happy.”

“Ufufufufu…..Sylvia…” I say, covering my mouth demurely as I let out a happy giggle.

“No, I’m not just Sylvia. I’m your princess.”

“Princess Sylvia,” I correct myself, smiling more and more. “What are you doing?”

With what seems like one swoop of her arm, the curtains on the bed close and Sylvia pulls off the blanket. I feel really bashful and nervous, but I just admitted that I love Sylvia…no Princess Sylvia.  As I lay there, I’m willing to give her anything and everything; all of myself.  Holding onto my ponytail to calm my nerves, Sylvia begins to spread my legs.  Just like in my fantasy, she sticks her tongue between them, deep inside. Waves of pleasure wash over me, unlike anything I’ve ever felt before. I can’t help but moan loudly.  I forget who lives in the adjacent dorm rooms, but they must surely be hearing it!  While embarrassing, the thought also makes me feel happy – knowing that I’m in a very loving relation-ship with my girlfriend.  The thought doesn’t last forever...as Sylvia lets go of the spot and throws off her clothes, revealing the perfect body I’ve dreamed of for so long. If a day is so long. “Come on, Maho. Let’s go at it!”

I nod curtly as she places her own nakedness against me and starts to grind.
---
All right, Pluto. You’ve had a fairly bad string of luck coming here. Finding the diary and losing your-self to lust was inexcusable, but you made it through it all right with nobody finding you. Then you saved that baby bird from drowning in the fountain – he was pretty cute! Then you tumbled into the lake yourself – that was not so cute. Then you arrived to the wrong classes with half the day already over and had to stand outside holding buckets of water as punishment from the Headmistress. Then you went to return Maho’s diary and saw that girl spanking the other and lost yourself again.

But you’re almost there now! Maho’s room is right around the corner, and you can give her the diary once and for all. She’ll be so happy that you brought it back, she won’t mind at all about the couple of small spots I made on it from watching…. Will she call me her little sister again?

Finally, I’m at her door! I take a deep breath. I only need to walk in, hand her the diary, and walk out. That’s it. It’s a small mission, and I can do it if I try.  Do this, then I can go back into the peace of my own room…

I know its bad to go into someone else room, and if Maho found out about it that she’d probably hate me….so I pull open her door as quietly as I can. Hopefully she’s asleep, and I can slip this next to her bed and get out of here without confrontation.

A soft gasp comes from the room. Was I discovered?

I sneak down the entranceway to the room, trying to keep myself quiet.

Maho lies on her bed completely naked, and Sylvia is on top of her. She has one knee between Maho’s legs, and has her hands down and feeling around Maho’s womanly region. Maho gasps. “Princess Sylvia.” She reaches up. “Please, accept my pleasure too!” She places her hands-on Sylvia’s breasts and begins to massage them.

My legs tingle, and moisture builds between them. No, am I really doing this again? Sure enough, my panties are on the ground and my fingers are between my thighs, feeling my soft tunnels and pleasurable button. As Maho and Sylvia gasp, so do I, but I cover my mouth so they don’t hear me.

I hate myself.....Three times today already? How could I have ever become this dirty?

« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 03:40:04 am by Revontulet »
Milten [Sep 13, 2016, 03:31:18 pm]:   Come on, Rev's soul is 99% lewd, 1% Kurumi
Deeox2 [Dec 16, 2016, 01:31:10 am]:   ... Wow, I think Jannti broke my world solely by existing, lol.

https://youtu.be/USTCUPm5WB0

Offline WeAreTheMeta

Re: MRPG Non-Canon: A First For Everything ~ A MAVIA Story
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2017, 09:19:34 am »
* WeAreTheMeta asks his waifus to teach what waifia taught them to Jane, and see her off as she goes murder people

Elvis Strunk [Aug 10, 2016, 12:40:11 am]:   Meta is eternally a loli~
Arraxis [Sep 23, 2016, 11:37:43 pm]:   Love you too Meta

Online Arraxis

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2017, 12:26:33 pm »
Maho truly is a rotten girl. And yes, while Yuki may be the type to sleep in and stay up late, Cordi's an early riser. Truly the most monstrous thing about her.

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2017, 02:21:15 pm »
Maho truly is a rotten girl. And yes, while Yuki may be the type to sleep in and stay up late, Cordi's an early riser. Truly the most monstrous thing about her.

Told you she was Satan!

Offline BlackStarLine

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2017, 09:07:08 pm »
Well this was unexpected... I'll read it for the lols though.

Offline Revontulet

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2017, 04:30:51 am »
AND the yuri continues :P

Part 2 now posted.  One more part left~

* Revontulet bows for forgiveness, recognizing his inability to write other characters.
Milten [Sep 13, 2016, 03:31:18 pm]:   Come on, Rev's soul is 99% lewd, 1% Kurumi
Deeox2 [Dec 16, 2016, 01:31:10 am]:   ... Wow, I think Jannti broke my world solely by existing, lol.

Online Arraxis

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2017, 08:55:45 am »

That... was entertaining. I see Jane's into femdom as much as Meta is.

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2017, 10:34:31 am »
I saw Jane appeared when I quickly looked this morning, but couldn't give a thorough look yet...

* WeAreTheMeta has finished reading

The part where Jane goes full submissive mode surprised me, as well as the part where Cordelia becomes a dominatrix instead of just being her evil self
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 11:30:38 am by WeAreTheMeta »

Offline Revontulet

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2017, 03:40:39 am »
Annnnnd...done~ Part 3 is now posted.

Offline Gamerjunkie

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2017, 03:54:06 am »
Thanks, Rev!
rellimkram [Apr 03, 2016, 06:06:12 pm]:   Hyperspace Yuri Delivery: Service so fast we ship it before it's ever ordered
rellimkram [May 05, 2016, 03:42:02 pm]: I'm not sure if you're wanting Lola to tamper with school projectors to show porn during class, or if you want Lola to actually make porn during class
Elvis Strunk [Apr 03, 2017, 04:31:33 pm]: "You're under arrest... but we're not confiscating any of your stuff, guarding you in any fashion, or trying to actually prevent you from leaving." Elvis Strunk [Apr 03, 2017, 04:31:44 pm]: "We're good at copping."

Offline Deeox2

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2017, 04:04:58 am »
Tame.

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2017, 05:26:21 am »
* WeAreTheMeta frown and start throwing things at Rev

Offline BlackStarLine

« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2017, 09:58:45 pm »
I can only laugh at the whole lot...

Offline Anita Brott

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2017, 08:05:46 am »
As promised to GJ for sending me lots of quality Jeanne pics~ I plan to post this in multiple parts, but it shouldn't be too long (Could be 3 parts, depending on how I edit it down). Enjoy!

NSFW - Part 1

“My first Ball!” I leap for joy, my heart still aflutter from the night’s events. Everything had been spiraling straight for disaster once Miss Yuki began to sing, and not being able to dance would totally be a complete loss! But thanks to Sylvia’s clutch performance, in front of that just... HORRIBLE Naurya  Avannaa, I’m celebrating yet another Maho victory!

Ufufufufu~ Merci! Thanks for all the fun tonight, Sylvia. You really made life that much better! I'm sure father will be pleased that I didn't embarrass the Étoile d'Avignon  name. Umm....I wonder if any potential suitors saw?!”

Sylvia elbows my side playfully. “You’re the one who made it so wonderful m'lady. I didn’t know you were such a good dancer.”

“Well, I mean, I’m not that good…my tutors used to get rather strict during rehearsals....but I do love to dance....”

Sylvia just sticks her tongue out. “Says the girl wearing ballet slippers everywhere she goes-”

I didn't know that she could be such a tease! Here I am, trying to be humble, and she’s pushing me closer to arrogance and a totally-non Maho way of life! “Waaah! You were pretty good out there too, you know, We really made that... Naurya look like a fool today! How could she have the nerve to wear my dress to MY Ball on my debut!?! Gah~She rattles my nerves so much!”

Sylvia shrugs in an easy-going manner. “Does it matter? Your true love will only have eyes for you, so if they’re tempted by her, they’re not your true love.”

“Ooh! Really?! You really think so Miss Sylvia?! W-w-w-well, I mean its more than just some family rivalry... “, I said flustered.  Placing the back of my wrist to under my chin in thought, “But what if they’re someone that’s like a sorta-true love and I like them a lot, but they tend to like someone else a whole bunch and I’m stuck in between a rock and a hard place. I don’t wanna be squished like a pancake in love! Why can't Akkirens have some sort of charming white knight prince who only wants to sweep me off my feet?”

“Love can be easy, you know.”

“Waah! Tell me how! Is there a secret potion or something?! I don't recall reading of anything like that in Codex Revysezso~” My heart thumps. Sylvia’s a smart girl, she had to be to have been able to know that Fox person earlier in the day was up to something perverted!  Who knows what everyone has seen and done out in the city while I was stuck inside the manse with my tutors! The thought seems just sooo exhilarating! What if she found a special chemical concoction to change a person’s heart?! Wowza, all the most handsome of the men of the Order would be buzzing all around ^^  Then again, she’s also really pretty, what with her curly purple hair and her nice thighs. I wonder if she doesn't dance as much as I do, how does she manages to keep her thighs so shapely?

“Well, I’ll show you,” she says. “It’s a magical technique.”

“Oh, like Adalsteir Manipulation? You figured out how to do it already?”, I couldn't help but be amazed. We only just received our engines today!

“No, nothing like that. There are only benefits. Let’s start by having you posing next to this wall here.”

“Ufufufu~ Like this?”
I ask giddily with a wink, turning my hands into a gun and pantomiming that suave action espionage guy on all those holonet movies. “Pew pew! Maho shoots you! <3”

Sylvia slaps her forehead. “Um...Not like that. Tell you what, why don’t you make your best pose as a box.”

A box? That’s kind of weird, but I suppose if it gets me the man of my dreams, I best do what she asks. I hold my hand up, forming right angles at my elbows and shoulders (look, I’m using math! Proof I wasn't just sneaking peeks at comics during all my lessons. I’m going to be such a great maid!!)

Sylvia grins. “Good. Then you grab a hold of their hands like this.” She walks closer to me and wraps her hands in mine. “And then you lean close to her, like I’m doing to you now.”

“Her?”

“Whatever you feel like,” she says. “But girls are a lot better for examples.”

My heart races. “And then what?”

“And then you give her the potion.” Her face draws close enough for me to feel her breath. But it does more than that. In an instant Miss Sylvia leans forward and I feel my body pressed against the wall as her soft lips touch mine. They are so moist and smooth, as if they are a river of pink and my lips are sailing on them.

Wait a second. I’m kissing her right now, aren’t I?!! Or more specifically, she’s kissing me!! W-w-why?! D-d-does Miss Sylvia like me...THAT way? If so, its rather flattering, but my heart is racing and my mind is so confused as to what’s going on...  The only thing I can manage to notice is how my legs are beginning to shake and tremble. I'd probably fall if I wasn't pressed firmly against the wall. I have half an urge to push Sylvia off me and tell her that I don’t want this. But, would that be the truth? This is nothing I could imagine on my own....Miss Sylvia has been so nice to me, and she really does look beautiful it her purple gown, an amethyst jewel hanging off that necklace of hers. Maybe she was just trying to help and calm my nerves about the ball? B-b-besides, I suppose a little practice doesn’t hurt. Father won't find out~

But, if I’m this far, I better go all the way and pretend that she really is my lover. Thinking about all the romance stories of Mother's I read....How do beautiful damsels handle being embraced in literature again? Ahh yes~

Coyly, I jut out my chest and wrap my arms around Sylvia and close my eyes so that all my senses are on her. All I smell is her perfume, all I hear is her soft breath, all I feel is her lips on mine. My arms firmly around her, and only her mouth I taste.

I don’t know how long we stay like that. Maybe too long, I'm not positive. Yet when I open my eyes again, she’s gone. I dart my head this way and that trying to find her, but she’s nowhere to be found.

Did I imagine the entire thing?

I’m in a complete daze, my legs still shaking as I stumble towards our dorms. All I can think about it Sylvia and her precious lips. Its almost as if something deep inside me, hidden and dormant, just awoke.  Does....Miss Sylvia really....like, ME?

No, no, no! This isn’t about that. It was practice, and nothing more! I can’t be thinking of lewd and unladylike like things like that! Bad Maho!

Wait....Waaaaaah!!!  That was my first kiss!!! I place my fingers on my lips. Is that all right?  I was hoping for a special first debut ball but...am I now spoiled goods?!  What if I don't match?! Do I really accept a girl as my first kiss? Or did I want it to go further, and...accept her as my own?

Ouin ! Waaaaaaaaaaa!!!” I hold my hands to my head. “I-I-I don’t get it!” I burst out in a sprint to my room.

Oh, good. Cordi’s not back yet. Faster than the fastest zephyr, I slip out of my dress and jump into the pile of pillows on my bed, pulling my covers over me. I don’t really feel like putting a nightgown on tonight. Yes its not ladylike, but my mind can barely register much of anything at the moment. Besides, Cordi and I are both girls, so who cares?
I grab my diary off my nightstand. Mother always said the best way to deal with uncertain feelings is to write them down. I hold up the carrot I use as a pen – of course it’s not a real carrot, it’s only shaped like one with the ink side at the bottom. At times likes this, its best to just try to calm down and write. Another Jristen story? Perhaps something different? I press the tip of my carrot pen against my lip for a second before beginning to write~ ( ^▽^)ψ__

“Princess Sylvia always loved swimming. To her friends, she’d say that she loved it for the exercise, but secretly, she had a secret! A secretly secret? (>.<) Well, that doesn’t matter! She actually enjoyed swimming because she got a full view of girls in bathing suits with their chest aching to burst out.”

“Yet, even with that, she still had one chest she treasured so dearly. It belonged to a commoner, but this commoner was the most pure and beautiful girl in all of Antiope. A wonderfully charming girl named Maho.”

“Sylvia did everything she could for her treasured Maho. She made her a personal attendant and lady-in-waiting, as well as helped her family achieve a life of comfort and bliss. Yet as her heart ached and yearned, no matter what she did, Maho could never be hers. They were in too different of social circles.  What would Princess Sylvia's parents say?!”

“One night, Sylvia lay in her bed, picturing the angelic Maho. As if against her will, her fingers slid down her body, trying to find the red rose of her womanhood.  If as under the spell of some enchantress, it always came to full blossom whenever she thought of Maho.  Thinking of her body as a flower, her mind filled up with thoughts of giving her beautiful flower.  Yet as her hand found it mark, she couldn't help herself.  It felt so good to rub it there when she thought of Maho, because Maho was her one and only.” (˘∀˘)/(μ‿μ) ❤ 

Oooof, uh... this is getting exciting. Why don’t my stories sounds so as poetic when I’m thinking about two handsome guys? I giggle a little as I think about it.
The door opens. “Oh, hi Maho,” says Cordi. Her eyes immediately take on an amused look as she notices what I'm doing. “Writing again?”

I giggle as I begin to doodle a picture in my diary of Princess Sylvia. “Of course, of course! Maid Day was just so fantastic, there is so much to talk about!”

She slips off her gown and pulls on her uniform. “I’m going out for a run. Too much excitement for me to sleep just yet. Do you need anything?”

“No thank you Cordi, that’s fine.” I continue to write in my diary, imagining all the fun and silly things Princess Sylvia would do to herself. She obviously has a huge fetish with toes, so she’d let them stick out under the covers. Wait, if she has a fetish with toes, why would she wear thigh high socks like me? Well, who cares! She’s cute anyways!
Cordi leaves the room as I get to the good part.

“Maho hears irregular gasps from the chamber adjacent. ‘Oh no, my beloved princess must be having a nightmare!’ She rushes to aid her princess, but instead of seeing her tossing and turning, her eyes are wide open as her back arcs. Princess Sylvia turns to Maho. ‘Please, you must help me!’ Maho, not sure on what’s happening, rushes to her Princesses side. ‘I’ll whatever you ask. You must feel better!’” (⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄)

This is getting far too steamy.... I can barely concentrate anymore, thinking only about the fun things they’d do together. My own body begins to twinges, shooting pleasure throughout.

Wait, it shouldn’t stimulate itself on its own. I pull my covers off, hoping to find Sylvia under there tickling more sweet kisses all over me by somehow sneaking into my bed to turn my fantasies into a reality. But no, it seems as if my non-writing hand has a mind of its own and had begun to caress my breast.

I’m really dirty when I leave my mind wander, aren’t I? You should be ashamed with this behavior Miss Étoile d'Avignon!! Bad Maho!

But it’s not like I can stop now. A... wicked, and devious thought strikes me.  I'm not back home anymore ~ I'm a Maid.  Who would know of one little imperfection? Cordi is gone, so I could let myself run wild. Sliding the satin sheets off, I continue to rub and squeeze my breast, letting myself flicker the tips of my now hard nipples. Yet I keep thinking of Sylvia with each circle. My fingers aren’t circling – it’s her tongue.

It’s not enough., I've clearly started something I need something more. My body twitches, looking for the last thing to put me over the top.  Dropping my diary and pen, I curiously slide my hand down to find my own flower....and just like in my story, the touch sends shivers along my spine and causes me to arch my back.  I barely can control myself, and find myself bitting my own lip to keep from crying out. Either I'm very sensitive or I worked myself up so much that I don't think I managed to stroke myself for more than a minute before I felt a hot wave wash over me! Instantly I feel euphoric, my muscles feel limp.

I collapse in a fit of exhaustion. My satin sheets are now stained, and I am that much dirtier of a person. I'm sure Miho never did anything as detestable.  But in other ways, it feels natural. I mean, I’ve been doing this since I was four, but it never really felt quite this good before. Get it? Four, before? Oh Maho, you’re so clever.
I cover myself up with my sheets and continue my story until I can go no further and fall asleep.

I have no idea when Cordi got back, but she’s a lot earlier of a riser than I am. After a quick shower (don’t want anyone to suspect anything!) I get into my uniform and throw my bag over my shoulders.  I almost forget my diary! I stuff it into the back pocket of my bag and sprint out the door. I can’t be late for lessons!  Wait....where was I supposed to go again? Headmistress Eli and Yuki were preoccupied, and I don't remember what Kurumi-sempai said last night after the Ball.  Oh no...I can't mess up on my TRUE first day on the job! Perfect Maho, you have to be perfect! 。゚・ (>﹏<) ・゚。

I nearly skid to a halt when I see Sylvia. The kiss flashes through my mind yet again, along with all the myriad of all my feelings. But that is only a moment, for then her clothes disappear and she’s back on her royal bed. But the vision changes before me, and there I am now on the bed. Princess Sylvia is on top of me, and she licks her lips with a smile as she slowly parts my legs......

“Eeeeeeeeee!”
, I squeal audibly.  Ooh, this is bad! That was loud and probably caught people’s attention...and sure enough, Sylvia comes walking down the stairwell. If I turn around and go down the other stairwell and then dash quick enough across the Atrium....

I spin and dash as planned. Maho Victory! She’s not here and…

“Oh, hi Maho!” Sylvia runs up to me with a smile beaming on her face.

I fall over backwards onto the ground.

“Oh, Maho, are you all right?” She rushes over to me and pulls me up. “You took quite a spill there, you know.”

Her face is close to mine – close enough that I can smell scented perfume.  Cherry blossoms? I want to feel those lips on mine again. I want her to embrace my so badly....
That’s so wrong!

“I’m fine!” I scramble up and split apart from her. “I’ll see you in class!”

I run away from her, trying to get as much distance as possible. Somehow, I manage to follow upper classmen and make my way into a Skadia classroom, annnnnd I’m safe. Maho Victory number two!

I wonder if she’d be chasing me one day in the Atrium? Normally I would like a chase, but the thought of being cornered again and then her locking her lips on mine. She’d pull off my uniform and ignore my protests, sticking her tongue in my mouth and…

The diary, Maho. Write these things in your diary!

I reach into my bag to pull it out. But the front pocket of my bag is empty. Neither my diary nor my carrot pen is in there.

I forgot to put it in, didn’t I? No, that’s impossible. I distinctly remember putting it in there! Well, it must have fallen out in the Atrium somewhere. I shudder. I can only hope the person who finds it is kind enough to not read it and return it to me. Oh gosh, if someone finds it and reads it, I’ll be labeled indecent for sure!!!!!! ..・ヾ(。><)シ

NSFW - Part 2

The breeze in the Lyceum’s garden terrace whips up my skirt unpleasantly and flutters my now pink pigtails.  I know that I shouldn’t be here, and will no doubt get in trouble for it, but I couldn’t help but be drawn to the view – as terrifying as it is.  Cautiously, I stand as far away from the edge, the very center of the balcony if truth be known, and stand on my tip toes to take the complete view.  To think that far below, everything I had known lays below…they were below.  I wonder, has their lives been since I left?  Eventually I hear the clamor of footsteps behind me. Assuredly it is the Headmistress come to punish me for being such a bother and burden.

Yet as I turn towards the Atrium to spot who has come to punish me for being such a failure, after all, I don’t even know where I’m supposed to be on my first full day as an official Maid…my eyes begin to tear up and….no one arrives to punish me. Instead, it looks as a group of other Maids are moving in the Atrium. I should follow them, but my feet feel like lead.  No matter how much my mind tells me, I cannot move.

How can I tell the nice the people who let have a room by myself that I’m simply afraid of all the peo-ple in the courtyard.  I must be completely useless... I mean, people are scary to begin with – that much is certain, but I never gave much thought before that Maids are all the girls. I mean, I’m a girl too, so there shouldn’t be anything too crazy about it…. But since I arrived yesterday, any time I see a girl, I keep thinking these thoughts. Do they all know? I really deserve to be alone and forgotten.  The thought itself makes me yearn for the peace of my room, and just like that, my feet can one again move.  I begin making my way back to the dorms, head cast down in effort to not bother and trouble anyone who may come across my pitiful self.

As I round the common room, my foot steps on something. “Hmm?” I ask myself as I squat down.

I’ve apparently stepped on some sort of a fancy notebook. It doesn’t have a title on the front, but when I flip it open, I realize it’s a sort of a sketchpad. And on the first page it reads:

“ヾ(=`ω´=)ノ” Maho’s Diary! Keep out or be cursed by the voodoo goddess! (ノ°∀°)ノ⌒・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*☆ This goes DOUBLE for you Jristen! ( ̄︿ ̄)”

Is this really Maho’s diary? Why would a highborn lady just leave a diary laying on the ground? Based upon the first page, I’m not sure if its genuine…but I really shouldn’t read it. If it is Lady Maho’s, it probably contains her deepest and darkest secrets. I fold it up to bring back to her, but then I spot a car-rot-shaped pen on the ground as well.
“Is this Maho’s too?” I reach down and bring it closer to my face to inspect it. A womanly smells wafts through my nostrils, much sweeter than my own.  Thinking of the lady who called me her little sis-ter…my face beings to turn bright red as my mind begins to wander.

Did she do something dirty with this? I feel ashamed to have even thought it…but the diary would have the answer. I eventually flip the diary open to the most recent entry, my curiosity getting the best of me.

“Princess Sylvia pulled the commoner Maho into her magnificent canopy bed. ‘Maho please come closer. As the most precious, loyal, and dependable of all my servants, I positively must reward you for you service. Yet me treat you with the lavish nectar of royal jelly...’  Maho asked what Princess Sylvia meant by that – for she was just doing her duty and didn’t want to be a burden. Then Princess Sylvia, in all her majesty, guided Maho’s mouth to her womanly place. ‘Lick and you shall find out.’ Maho, wanting only to please the princess, circled her tongue on her most sensitive spot, flicking her tongue as the sweet nectar began to flow. Sylvia cried out, for Maho was a million times better than her fingers. Still, she still wanted more. She wanted Maho to feel good with her.”

I cover my mouth. To think Maho could write something this lewd is inconceivable.  I hate myself for reading it, but at the same time, I can’t control myself. My hands are already under my skirt and rub-bing against my panties.  I really shouldn’t be doing this right here, right now. Anyone could walk out into the common room and see me.  Part of me resigns myself, I am a horrible person and I need more.

I pick up the carrot pen. If this sweet smells is that of a lady, and Maho wrote with it yesterday, then my mind races imagining what she might have done with it. If… I were to take it… that would be like indirectly being with Lady Maho, right? It’s too tempting to resist, my body feels hotter as the pressure the pressure builds. I pull down my moistened panties and flip up my skirt – they’re only getting in the way. The large carrot hurts, but as I keep reading about how Maho and Sylvia grind away, it slowly eases into me.  I tell myself constantly that its wrong to do this, but with each motion of my bandaged hand holding the carrot, I feel something awaken in me. “Uh…..aaaaaah!,” I let out a diminutive cry as I feel my hair begin to stick to the back of my neck due to droplets of sweat. With that cry I feel the flood of my first orgasm in the middle of the empty common room, my body’s juice blended with Lady Maho’s. I’m positive the other maids must know now…it is only a matter of time before I’m thrown out again to fend for myself on the street. No home, no family…and yet how could I ever look back upon Katherine?

The Ball draws to a close, and I place my hand on my chest. I had all night to ask Maho for a dance, yet I let my opportunity pass me by. She looked so eager to dance too! I feel foolish that the purple haired one was her partner – was she a close friend too? Of course, I imagine Lady Maho would have lots of important friends, and it’s nothing more than what a friend should do, yes? Still, I hate myself for feeling too shy to bring myself to the dance floor.

“I’m sure a horrible person,” I whisper my disappointment aloud. The crowd disperses from the ball-room after Sharon’s dance, leaving me for the most part alone with my thoughts. I could have been her hero, like the Maid I always wanted to be. I could have been her knight in shining armor, who saved the maiden from the dragon in her time of need like in stories of old. Not only that, but she’d seen me as the loyal friend more than the purple haired girl. My dance would show her how the purity of my heart, and she’d agree to be closest of friends.

Jane, you idiot! You can’t keep being so shy. You must stick your nose in things and let Maho know how you truly feel. Let her feel your passion, or she’s going to be swept off your feet.  If there is any saving grace, it is that Maho didn’t dance with Cordelia!

“The Ball is over, Jane.  Do try and get some rest, you won’t be fit for serving with anyone if you spend the night just staring at the wall.”

I grit my teeth at that voice. She must always think that she’s some big important boss because she in-herited a corporation. Well, respect is earned, not given, Cordelia!
I lift the corners of my mouth. I’m gritting my teeth, so this should appear as a smile, I’m sure. “Fare-well.” That’s all I can get out. I know better than to fight her in either case. My hand still hurts from when she crushed it early in the day- I don’t really want to deal with that pain again, so it’s best to lis-ten to what she asks of me for now. If only Maho knew that her friend is a horrible person!

The ballroom fades in the distance. I don’t really feel like going to bed just yet. It’s too early for that. Elise told me that Lyecum demands that all student maids be in bed by ten. Ten? Are they serious? What self-respecting girl goes to bed at ten? Besides, I still feel worked up by my disappointment and that damn Cordelia Wakefield.
Two girls silhouette against the far wall of the Atrium. Oh, that’s cute. I wonder who they are?

I hide a pillar and tip toe my way forward, trying to see more clearly as to who the two girls are. But when they come into focus, my heart drops.
One of the girls is that purple haired girl, wasn’t it Sylvia? I never really talked to her before..but she seemed a bit too straightforward for my tastes and considering she seemed to be kissing someone, I can see exactly why.

Wait…..!! The girl being kissed was none other than Maho. MY Maho! Worse still, her eyes are closed, and she seems to be actively enjoying the kiss. My heart felt as if it was ripped into two.  Was Sylvia taking advantage of a pure maiden like Maho? There were a lot of alcoholic drinks being served, was she trying to intoxicate her?

“Unforgiveable,” I mutter. That Sylvia… who would think I could hate someone more than Cordelia! How dare she try and steal a kiss from Maho right from out of my arms. Taking advantage of her no less!!  MY hand clenches into a fist, and I wish I had my swords with me at the moment.

I can always confront them and pull them apart. I can always make Maho choose between the two of us. She’ll choose me, of course.  That’s obvious.

But at the same time, what if she says no? What if she really does like Sylvia? I reach for the lily Maho placed in my hair earlier in the day.  She woudn’t have done so if she didn’t like me, right?

I steel my heart against Sylvia even more. She’s got to pay for her impudence. I have to get her out of my way.

I storm back to my dorm room, where I keep my eye focused on the peephole focusing into the dorm hallway. Sylvia can’t be out there for too long. Likely she’s going to go back to her dorm room, and knowing her, plot even dirtier things she can do with Maho.  Its up to me to protect Maho’s purity.  Although, I must have been tired from Maid Day activities as I woke up the next day with my back against the doorframe.

Nevertheless, the only thing I can think of is my revenge. When night sets and we’re all in our rooms, it’s time to take action. Maybe I can find a club in the Lyceum’s martial training room to use? No, I won’t kill Sylvia. I’m not that kind of a person, even if she deserves it for the nasty thing shes done. Maybe if I take a nice whack at her kneecap, she’ll realize that she’s got to go away from Maho? Per-haps Maho will realize that she was being used? I could lend a helpful ear and shoulder, and she’d feel even closer to me! That’d work out so much better.

“Maho, I’m coming to save you from her evil clutches.”

Fortunately getting a club was not hard! The martial arts instructor was away, apparently as the rumor goes, responding to some request of Headmistress Eli. I step out of my dorm room and begin searching for Sylvia.

“And where do you think you’re going with that?”, Cordelia sneers.

Oh, come on. Of all the people to have stopped me, it has to be her! “None of your business, Cordelia.”

She snickers. “It is my business. A bat is a dangerous weapon in the wrong hands, and you’ve proven that you’re certainly not the right hands.  Put it back now, you wouldn’t want the Headmistress to hear about this would you?”

“……..It’s Sylvia’s hands I’m worried about. Don’t you dare threaten me!,” I reply. “Back off and get out of my way…..or… I’ll add you to my list with her tonight!”

“You really want to challenge me?” She flashes in front of me. Of course, she’s much stronger than any of us here, but I have a weapon and she doesn’t.

“Of course, I do! Now move before I smash your kneecaps in!”, I shout swinging wildly at her.

The fight is over in ten seconds. I wish I could say that I’m standing over her as she grabs her kneecaps and howls in pain. But instead, I’m lying on my back, Cordelia pinning me to the ground.

“Terrible, just terrible. Now, why don’t you calm down?” asks Cordelia. “Tell me whats this horrible fuss about Sylvia. Don’t dawdle now.”
“Get off me!” I shout. I struggle, trying to break her grips, but she’s simply too strong. All I manage to do is make her white ponytail fall off her shoulder. “I’m not your servant! I’m not your slave!”

She grins. “Don’t flatter yourself, I have excellent eye for help, and you don’t come close. Now tell me what is going on. If you keep struggling, I’m going to have to report you to the authorities. You were conspiring to assault a fellow maid.”

“Shut up!” I try to free myself in vain. “I hate you! Let go of me!”, I begin to scream.

Cordelia sighs. “Well, I was trying to avoid having to use this as a resort, but I guess I have no choice.”

She grabs the hem of my dress and lifts it up so high that my panties would be visible to the rest of the world.

“W-What are you doing?” I demand.

She grabs the club. “You were going to assault her with this, so I’m going to punish you in turn with it. And I’ll have to continue until you calm down.” She holds my arms down and bends me over, the club presses firmly against my buttocks.  I feeling completely helpless. I don’t know why I feel so wet now, but it’s enough to make Cordelia notice.

“Disgusting-” she sneers. I shriek as she gets to work spanking me with it.

---
“I’m a horrible person!” I cry. How could I do that with Maho’s pen while reading Maho’s diary? I’m supposed to be Maho’s little sister, not lust over her. If she knew…she would absolutely hate me. I can envision the disgust in her eyes now….

There’s only one thing left to do. I need to go to Maho’s dorm and give it back to her, it’s the right thing to do. She might be a bit embarrassed knowing that I touched her pen, but that doesn’t matter. She’d be happy enough if I simply lied to her and said I didn’t read the diary.

I hear a soft shrieking from around the corner. Oh no! Is someone in trouble? After all those times hear-ing bad things on the streets, I knew the sounds of someone who needs help.
I rush and turn the corner, mostly out of curiosity when I see it….

A woman lies on her knee, her arms being held by the larger woman on top of her. She’s firmly spank-ing the other maid with a club, the red marks covering her butt and thighs, almost as dark as the panties that wearing since her skirt is pulled down around her ankles.

“Will you calm down now?” asks Cordelia.

“Will…. that….. make you stop?” asks the girl, who I recognize now as Jane.

“Of course,” says Cordelia. “I’m a woman of my word.”

Jane gasps. “…….No. I….I…can… keep going.”

I hide behind and alcove in the hallway of the dorm and stare as they go at it. Pleasure spreads around my thighs.

“No....Again?” I whisper, seeing my hands already moving between my thighs. This is bad. I promised my-self I’d only do this once, but this is already twice. Even worse, it’s feeling better every time I do it – making me want it even more than before.  I drop to my knees and grab that carrot as tears begin forming in my eyes.

NSFW - Part 3

“Thanks for attending my lecture. Dismissed,” Commodore Erik says as he bows to us – something all good maids are expected to return.  I can’t say I really was paying attention considering my mind has been on other matters , but one thing is for sure, Commodore Erik let us free for the rest of the day. It is not even dinner time! This never happened back at home with my tutors. Truly Lyceum is glorious. Glo-rious freedom!

Finally, a chance to search for my diary! I’ll have to retrace my steps – cautiously of course. If I make a scene, somebody will know something’s happened!

As the classroom begins to shuffle, I made a startling revelation.  Apparently Sylvia sat  in the back of the room for the same lecture! As I watch Sylvia gets out of her chair and begin to pack up her bag I begin to panic. Oh no! I need to get out of here! If Sylvia catches me, it’s game over! She’ll be on top of me, begging her poor common Maho to make her feel even better than last night.

“All I’ve been able to think of is you, my precious Maho,” she’ll say. “Please, kiss me again.”

“I… I’m not sure if I’m ready for this! Please, give me some time!”

“A princess’s orders are absolute. You don’t have any choice in the matter.”

I’ll search for an escape, but finding none, will have to submit to her. Her tiara will fall as she lowers her lips to mine, and she’ll reach her hand up my skirt and...

“Maho? Is something wrong?”

Waaaaaah! Did I space out again? I pick my head up, and there she is, Princess Sylvia right in front of me! Her lips move softly as she speaks, bringing my attention straight to her tongue inside.

She leans casually on my desk. “Do you need help with today’s homework?”

\(º □ º l|l)/ KYAAAA! I scream. I sprint out of the room and turn to run down the stairs. No, that’d be stupid. I need to get some distance from her, or I’m never going to escape her! I struggle, but I eventually throw open a window in the Atrium leap out, getting ready to sprint back to the dorms. Or…at least I think it leads towards the dorms, I’m not really positive! What I do now, is attempt to muddle her in case she follows. I’ve got enough curves in my route to lose her and her… curves… Her soft breasts which curve with the most perfect arm, leading down to her subtle navel and widening hips. No, Maho! You must be pure! You must be perfect! Be perfect! What would Father say?! And my prospective suitors within the Order? I can’t besmirch the Étoile d'Avignon name! 

“Did she jump?!” shrieks a girl in the hallways, pulling me back to reality.

Yes, I did jump. Windows are faster than hallways and… stairs?

I look down and realize that I just leapt from like…a twentieth-something story window. Maho, you silly silly goose! I keep forgetting that I’m not back at home~

Wait, I have Joyuse! I flip it open to reduce the force of gravity – my number one enemy right now! Well, except maybe string beans and celery…yuck! The mere thought of them makes me >.<! But it’s not quite enough, and I land on the ground below much harder than I’d like. Fortunately, a couple floors below there is a sky garden-terrace, wrapping around the spire of Lyceum. Even though no one believes in my amazing luck, I guess I got lucky this time~ Maho Victory! (o˘◡˘o)

I push myself back to my feet and begin to run back inside and towards the dorms. Whats that phrase Miss Jane said when she ran away from Cordi and I changing? Oh yes~ ‘gotta go fast’!  You are so very right Miss Jane ^^ Sylvia’s likely going to be running after me, trying to catch me and ask if I’m all right again! Of course then she’d be all like, “Oh, Maho, you’re always doing such reckless things. You need to be more careful, or you’ll never be able to dutifully serve your princess.”

Her soft lips would draw close to mine, and her beautiful lavender scent would waft over my body. I’d lose control, and I’d be the one wrapping my arms around her and kissing her!
My ankle burns as I run. Did I twist it when I fell? That’s what Maho gets for not thinking! You big dummy! How will I ever be as great of a maid as Miho at this rate?
I eventually make my way to somewhere recognizable – the Atrium! Wasting no time, I sprint up the stairs to the dorm, my ankle hurting more and more with every step. Why? Why do you have to hurt me so? Oh, I wish Jristen was around.  I’d have him bring some frozen peas from in the freezer! If I put them on it, it’ll be so much better!  Wait…..did Jristen even pack me any appliances?

I throw open the door to my dorm room and fling open my massive suitcases, which are still laying on the ground from Maid Day (Lyceum really ought to hire some porters, someone could trip on them!) Wowza! Sure enough, there IS a mini fridge and… Yes! They’re still here! I grab the package of frozen peas and lay them on my foot. Wait, why aren’t they moving? Oh, don’t tell me they’re completely fro-zen!

I groan and put them in the microwave, fortunately also packed in my luggage (a lady must surely have all modern luxuries, yes?) to defrost. I give them a few seconds and pull them out.

“You’re that hungry?” asks Cordi.

I fall backwards at the sound of Cordi’s voice, who stands bemusedly in the entrance hallways.

“Waaaah! This… this isn’t what it looks like Cordi!” I hide the bag of peas behind my back. Caught snacking before High Tea, how scandalous!

She taps her chin. “So it isn’t that you jumped out a twentieth story window for reasons yet unknown, twisted your ankle, and wanted to use a bag of peas as an ice pack?”

Non non! A-a-a-absolutely not!” I protest. “Oh, wait, not. That’s exactly it….”

She chuckles. “Let me take a look.” She squats down and squeezes around my ankle. “How’s it feel here?”

“Ow ow ow! Oooooo...its hurts! Maho’s in pain!,
” I whimper, tears in my eye.

She nods. “And here?”

“Ooh, soothing.  Merci! Thank you so much Cordi, that feels much better. :3.”

She smiles. “The pain’ll go away. You need to walk it off. I’m going for a walk myself, probably won’t be back for a couple hours. I’m going to try and speak with Dorian in the holonet fixture in the Library. I’d like to see if I can how to keep tabs on the Four Corners Emporium while away. I know how much you like reading, wish to join me?”

I should if it’d make my ankle better. But on the other hand, what if Sylvia’s there? She’ll lure me in with her lips and…

“I’m fine, I’m fine,” I wave her off. “I’ll study here in a bit.”

“You? Study?” she laughs. “Well, see you later!”

She leaves the room, and me, alone.

I hobble to one leg and jump towards my amazingly cozy bed. Either the fall jostled me more than ex-pected or I must’ve laced my maid outfit up improperly this morning, because it’s coming undone or another sign of my bad luck. When I take the final jump into my bed, it fully unties itself and unfurls, falling to the floor. Well, naked Maho is the purest form of Maho, so I shouldn’t be ashamed. Besides, I’m in the comfort of my own room and Cordi won’t be back for a few hours.

I lie on my bed. Imagine what Princess Sylvia would do in this situation.

“Oh no, my precious pet, Maho, are you hurt?”

I avoid her eyes and put on my bravest facade. “It’s nothing much. I’ll get over it.”

“No way! It can’t be ‘nothing much’. It hurts, and I’ve promised to make you feel better.”

She’ll trace her fingers up my legs and touch my flower. “This always makes all pain go away.”

It tingles so much. “Please, Princess Sylvia, not there!”

But she doesn’t listen to the cries of a commoner. She spells out the alphabet on it, each letter making me gasp a little more. Pleasure fills my body, giving the princess exactly what she wants.

“Princess Sylvia!” I cry out. But it’s the only words I can get out, so I cry them more and more. “Princess Sylvia! PRINCESS SYLVIA!”

“Princess Sylvia?”

My eyelids peel back, and I’m back in my dorm room. One of my hands is on a breast, and the other is between my legs, playing with my real pleasure area. Well, that would explain why that fantasy felt so good. Maho, you’re turning into a perverse improper dirty girl!

But that’s not the worst of it. Standing in front of my bed is the girl with that messy purple hair, the soft lips, and the body of pure gold.  Does no one knock in the Lyceum!?

“This… this isn’t what it looks like!” I shriek to Sylvia, as I clamor to cover myself in my pile of sheets and pillows.

She sits down next to me on the bed. “Oh, really?” she asks, her eyes tracing every inch of my body, hungrily. “Then what is rubbing yourself while shouting ‘Princess Sylvia’? Though I don’t recall ever being a princess before.”

Sweat beads flow all over my skin. No, this can’t be real! She’s found me out. I’ll be labelled as a tawdry destitute, a vixen of ill-will, a pervert for sure! Miho, I’ll never live up to your standards!

I cover my eyes with my hands, not wanting to see any more. “Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! 。・゚゚*(>д<)*゚゚・。o”, I can’t hold back, and begin crying.

“Maho, Maho, Maho,” she gently pulls my wrist away from my face. “Did this all start from last night?”

I give her a curt nod, between my sobs.

She places her hand on her cheek. “That’s because I love you, Maho. I want to be with you both now and forever. You’re my one and only, my special person. I want my heart to be yours, and yours to be mine. Is that too much to ask?”

If anything, I feel another abrupt shock from such an admission! Yet, I feel so happy to hear it; my chest feels to warm…so very warm.  I can’t help but stop crying out as my eyes water silently.

Sylvia leans in and locks her lips on mine again, her eyes closed. She’s so warm, and so tender. She protected me and helped me defeat that HORRIBLE Naurya….She’s such a perfect person in every way, and yet, she loves….me?

That’s right. What was I running away? Why was I avoiding her? For the Order? For Father? My heart is beating so fast…this feels so nice to be wrong. I need to accept fate and move forwards. “I love you,” I say.

She smiles upon hearing my words, and I feel as if her face could warm the sun in its splendor. “I love you too, my subject.”

“Subject?” I cock my head confused.

She grins. “I’m your princess, remember?” She crawls to the bottom of my bed. “And it’s your princess’s duty to ensure that her people are happy.”

“Ufufufufu…..Sylvia…” I say, covering my mouth demurely as I let out a happy giggle.

“No, I’m not just Sylvia. I’m your princess.”

“Princess Sylvia,” I correct myself, smiling more and more. “What are you doing?”

With what seems like one swoop of her arm, the curtains on the bed close and Sylvia pulls off the blanket. I feel really bashful and nervous, but I just admitted that I love Sylvia…no Princess Sylvia.  As I lay there, I’m willing to give her anything and everything; all of myself.  Holding onto my ponytail to calm my nerves, Sylvia begins to spread my legs.  Just like in my fantasy, she sticks her tongue between them, deep inside. Waves of pleasure wash over me, unlike anything I’ve ever felt before. I can’t help but moan loudly.  I forget who lives in the adjacent dorm rooms, but they must surely be hearing it!  While embarrassing, the thought also makes me feel happy – knowing that I’m in a very loving relation-ship with my girlfriend.  The thought doesn’t last forever...as Sylvia lets go of the spot and throws off her clothes, revealing the perfect body I’ve dreamed of for so long. If a day is so long. “Come on, Maho. Let’s go at it!”

I nod curtly as she places her own nakedness against me and starts to grind.
---
All right, Pluto. You’ve had a fairly bad string of luck coming here. Finding the diary and losing your-self to lust was inexcusable, but you made it through it all right with nobody finding you. Then you saved that baby bird from drowning in the fountain – he was pretty cute! Then you tumbled into the lake yourself – that was not so cute. Then you arrived to the wrong classes with half the day already over and had to stand outside holding buckets of water as punishment from the Headmistress. Then you went to return Maho’s diary and saw that girl spanking the other and lost yourself again.

But you’re almost there now! Maho’s room is right around the corner, and you can give her the diary once and for all. She’ll be so happy that you brought it back, she won’t mind at all about the couple of small spots I made on it from watching…. Will she call me her little sister again?

Finally, I’m at her door! I take a deep breath. I only need to walk in, hand her the diary, and walk out. That’s it. It’s a small mission, and I can do it if I try.  Do this, then I can go back into the peace of my own room…

I know its bad to go into someone else room, and if Maho found out about it that she’d probably hate me….so I pull open her door as quietly as I can. Hopefully she’s asleep, and I can slip this next to her bed and get out of here without confrontation.

A soft gasp comes from the room. Was I discovered?

I sneak down the entranceway to the room, trying to keep myself quiet.

Maho lies on her bed completely naked, and Sylvia is on top of her. She has one knee between Maho’s legs, and has her hands down and feeling around Maho’s womanly region. Maho gasps. “Princess Sylvia.” She reaches up. “Please, accept my pleasure too!” She places her hands-on Sylvia’s breasts and begins to massage them.

My legs tingle, and moisture builds between them. No, am I really doing this again? Sure enough, my panties are on the ground and my fingers are between my thighs, feeling my soft tunnels and pleasurable button. As Maho and Sylvia gasp, so do I, but I cover my mouth so they don’t hear me.

I hate myself.....Three times today already? How could I have ever become this dirty?

Good job for this! :)