Author Topic: Your cookies are mine.  (Read 670 times)

Offline Meliran

Your cookies are mine.
« on: June 21, 2017, 07:56:12 pm »
Hiya. I like to go by the name of Megan, though I am a MtF transsexual, so if you prefer to call me a "he" until I get the surgery, that's totally cool.

I'm a writer, and I might, or might not, post some random things here and there. You can see a lot of what I write at http://meliran.deviantart.com/ (Warning: Lots of male to female genderbender stories~)

Came here knowing Revo, and hoping to have some fun~

Offline Duke Rockhopper

Re: Your cookies are mine.
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2017, 07:59:44 pm »
Welcome to my dark mansion of magic, humble newcomer. Within these hallowed halls, you will find many strange and bizarre creatures...we call them "members" around here. You are welcome to mingle with this bunch of unique individuals at your own leisure...and your own risk >:D

Hey, that was pretty good right? You were totally spooked right? Tell me you were spooked!

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.

Offline Meliran

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 08:00:49 pm »
Welcome to my dark mansion of magic, humble newcomer. Within these hallowed halls, you will find many strange and bizarre creatures...we call them "members" around here. You are welcome to mingle with this bunch of unique individuals at your own leisure...and your own risk >:D

Hey, that was pretty good right? You were totally spooked right? Tell me you were spooked!

It has cookies, right?

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2017, 08:02:07 pm »
The lost forgeries of old reside somewhere below this floor. Should you be able to make your way to them alive while retaining your sanity, you may discover the kitchen. There should be some cookies in there ._.

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.

Online Elvis Strunk

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2017, 08:02:27 pm »
Welcome to the forum, friend. Thanks for the kind words you left for me- I do appreciate it! It's nice to meet a friend of Rev's, and I hope you'll stick around and have some fun! People here are generally nice, most of the time, and I'm sure you'll find something enjoyable to do here.

Can't make any promises with my schedule (of being lazy and not accomplishing much) but I might check out some of your writings, would only be fair.

But if you try and take my cookies again there will be problems~

Offline Revontulet

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2017, 08:05:43 pm »
Can I have my shoe back? ;_;
Milten [Sep 13, 2016, 03:31:18 pm]:   Come on, Rev's soul is 99% lewd, 1% Kurumi
Deeox2 [Dec 16, 2016, 01:31:10 am]:   ... Wow, I think Jannti broke my world solely by existing, lol.

https://youtu.be/USTCUPm5WB0

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2017, 08:07:41 pm »
Can I have my shoe back? ;_;

Keep his shoe and ask for lewd Jane for trading it!

Elvis Strunk [Aug 10, 2016, 12:40:11 am]:   Meta is eternally a loli~
Arraxis [Sep 23, 2016, 11:37:43 pm]:   Love you too Meta

Offline Merne23

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2017, 08:11:25 pm »
Hello, newcomer, and welcome to the Hyperspace forums! Home to VNs under construction, several RP worlds, and all a manner of weirdos.
I'mma just casually call you whatever pronoun comes to mind, though it's probably going to be 'he.' No offense or nothin'.

Now, a short intro to the VNs hosted here, and who makes them:
WarGirl Games, who are creating My Little Dictator
InnoMen Productions, our hosts, creating Seirra Ops
Gamecrafter Team, who are creating Project Nimbus
IDHAS Studios, who create the Rising Angels series
Love in Space (technically), who create the Sunrider series
and Resonant Blade (another technicality), who are (probably) creating The Eyes Of The Pure Hearted

Aside from that, you may have noticed we RP a bunch. Most of them are closed, but there's a biggun that's less focused and coordinated. We also have a spam thread and an image spam thread for all your random posting needs, along with several other topics which I suggest you browse to know of in entirety.
I think that's about it! Feel free to hang out in the commbox as you please, sometimes it dies but there's usually someone else there. Aside from that, enjoy your stay! Mind the crazies, tentacle monsters, and broken dreams bones.

woolyshambler [Aug16, 2015, 10:13PM]: ah Merne, they should give you the RP guru badge. [Aug24, 2016, 07:54 pm]:   WeAreTheMeta believes one day Merne went to the sea. From that day on the sea has been salty. Gamerjunkie [Jan04, 2017, 12:09 am]: So wait. Are... are you masturbating right in front of Sylvia? Deeox2 [Feb26, 2017, 02:03am]: SO WE GET ON ANOTHER BOAT AND FUCK OFF TO ANTARCTICA. Revontulet [Apr07, 2017, 06:30am]: gotta seize the day like a tentacle monster Beemu seizes a busty Hein

Offline Meliran

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2017, 08:38:04 pm »
The lost forgeries of old reside somewhere below this floor. Should you be able to make your way to them alive while retaining your sanity, you may discover the kitchen. There should be some cookies in there ._.

Sounds like a plan! But don't worry, my sanity's been lost for a long time. Still trying to find it, but the darn pink elephant keeps running away with it.

Offline Marx-93

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2017, 08:56:29 pm »
Oh, hey, a writer! That's cool. Welcome to the Hyperspace forums. Everyone already kinda made the introductions, so it's not like I have much to do, but a welcome is a welcome I guess? I'm the resident grumpy guy; unlike almost everyone else, you'll most likely never find me at the commbox, though It's still probably the best place to talk to everyone.
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home

Online Geocorn

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2017, 11:24:05 pm »
I bid you greetings. Heck, I'll even throw in some salutations for good measure!

Offline woolyshambler

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2017, 11:35:18 pm »
Hey there~  Always nice to have another writer join us.  Nice of Rev to bring in a friend of his; I hope you'll find a reason worth staying somewhere on this forum.

Hopefully will see you around; enjoy yourself!
[May 13, 2016, 02:26:28 pm]:   Elvis Strunk will do his best to shoot Eli with a full load.
Elvis Strunk [May 13, 2016, 02:26:45 pm]:   of bullets
Elvis Strunk [May 15, 2016, 03:31:49 pm]:   Knat's the best part of the harem, and the shortest lasting.
Jynx [May 15, 2016, 03:33:36 pm]:   Stop foreshadowing Knat's death
woolyshambler [May 15, 2016, 03:34:13 pm]:   foreshadowing death!? elvis wasn't foreshadowing knat's premature ejaculation problem?

Offline Charles Flyingpad

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2017, 11:48:57 pm »
I'm a writer, and I might, or might not, post some random things here and there. You can see a lot of what I write at http://meliran.deviantart.com/ (Warning: Lots of male to female genderbender stories~)

Oh God, it's seems that sins of my past have finally got me.

Anyway, welcome to the forum, I may look into your galery, if you're a smart person then I think you won't be hanging around here with all those edgy kids for too long.

Send some pics when you're done with your own story.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 10:17:39 pm by Charles Flyingpad »

I wonder if science will ever go so far that I'll be able to be a cute animu girl with cat ears.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055288188/

Offline rellimkram

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2017, 12:48:12 am »
A new person, how fun. Welcome to Hyperspace, a magical world of VNs, where the developers never update and the unrelated RPs never progress.
[Apr 04, 2016, 03:59:45 pm]:   Duke Rockhopper laughs! The creator has forbidden the character be used in ships. That's like telling a kid with a stick not to hit someone with it
Duke Rockhopper [Apr 04, 2016, 03:59:55 pm]:   People are gonna get hit with sticks
Geocorn [Sep 12, 2016, 01:41:44 pm]:   skipping class is as american as calling football soccer
Spoiler
Jynx: I mentioned that if Bea failed as a Maid, she'd force herself to be a housewife. /// WoolyShambler: Lucky Lola; looks like she'll have a live-in bedwarmer at the Lyceum /// Rev: Wasnt that Knat's job tho? /// WoolyShambler: I meant Bea /// Lola Lang would be happy enough to have both Bea and Knat in her bed each night

Offline NEET Detective

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2017, 04:34:02 am »
Hello there~
Welcome to the Hyperspace Forums. It's a very nice environment so you should be able to feel just at home around us. Furthermore, McRibs are delicious and I encourage you to spew propaganda about it to the others.
OwO
NEET Detective Agency
It's the only NEET thing to do.

"Human emotions are ambiguous. A person can have contradicting feelings. I know how they are capable of creating lies and pain when reflected in the real world. That's why we have words. Words are brutally precise. They give form to feelings while mercilessly killing anything left unsaid." - Alice