Author Topic: Fate/Grand Order  (Read 87993 times)

Offline Elvis Strunk

Re: Fate/Grand Order
« Reply #135 on: August 21, 2017, 01:07:30 am »
Finally got a third copy of Hans! Two more until complete Noble Phantasm unlock. Seems to be harder to get him than Kiyohime, somehow~

Also, five AP quest is nice because I get to play more often, but the sheer amount of times I've done it is excessive~ Just need to get that last copy of the CE and I'll move on to farming for things for Mash's skills.

if I never see Enuma Elish ever again I think I'd be okay with it

How's the event going for everyone else? It was nice to have a bit of story to read, hopefully all the events will be like that from now on~

Offline Revontulet

« Reply #136 on: August 21, 2017, 10:34:07 am »
I havent gotten much time to play :( I got one Gold Rider Monument for Martha, but need 2 more. Other than that, Im just hording my tixs.
Deeox2 [Feb 14, 2018, 08:33:51 pm]:   I KNOW WHAT SEX IS
Milten [Sep 13, 2016, 03:31:18 pm]:   Come on, Rev's soul is 99% lewd, 1% Kurumi
Deeox2 [Dec 16, 2016, 01:31:10 am]:   ... Wow, I think Jannti broke my world solely by existing, lol.
https://youtu.be/USTCUPm5WB0

Offline mikebrand83

« Reply #137 on: August 21, 2017, 02:41:39 pm »
About 60 more "dumplings" to go before clearing out all of the ascension pieces and monuments, which are about the only things I planned to get out of the store, besides the first Moonlight Fest CE.

Once that's done, I doubt I'd bother farming the dango needed for anything else in the store, since they're not really that time or AP efficient. Will probably just hit the 30 AP one as often as my AP recharges, for more Hearts.

P.S.
The event story was great, especially when it leans on the 4th wall.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 02:45:15 pm by mikebrand83 »

Offline Arraxis

« Reply #138 on: August 24, 2017, 09:50:24 am »
The event is over, and I didn't clear the store of monuments, but I didn't waste my life grinding dangos as much as everyone so I have that going for me at least.

I also did a final 10 roll on the gatcha with the apoloquartz, too, and the only new thing I got was Gandr and no 5* CEs.

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #139 on: September 02, 2017, 08:54:49 pm »
Hmm, today both Saber and Alter are on rateup, making me want to roll. Well, I did once, got Saber Alter to NP2 and got the new 4* Craft Essence, featuring none other than Fuji-nee herself! I'd say it's worthwhile, even if that's a little less funds for the Christmas lolis.

Shame there's no story event to go with the new banner and stuff, but we just got one so I shouldn't complain. In the mean time, farming money for the first time ever! Ushiwakamaru came at the perfect time for using Riders so that's unit number twelve.

Offline NEET Detective

« Reply #140 on: September 05, 2017, 07:31:52 pm »
Hmm, today both Saber and Alter are on rateup, making me want to roll. Well, I did once, got Saber Alter to NP2 and got the new 4* Craft Essence, featuring none other than Fuji-nee herself! I'd say it's worthwhile, even if that's a little less funds for the Christmas lolis.
Another Saber 0.o Should probably save some Saint quartz to splurge on Christmas.

At the very least I managed to snag a 4* Lancelot (Berserker) . Any ideas on getting the berserker monuments?
NEET Detective Agency
It's the only NEET thing to do.

"Human emotions are ambiguous. A person can have contradicting feelings. I know how they are capable of creating lies and pain when reflected in the real world. That's why we have words. Words are brutally precise. They give form to feelings while mercilessly killing anything left unsaid." - Alice

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #141 on: September 05, 2017, 08:20:37 pm »
I don't really know much about monuments and the like, since I haven't prioritized leveling above forty, though I know that, when it comes to Berserkers, they don't have a specific day when their items are the focus- you have a chance of getting their stuff everyday, at a smaller rate, instead.

Still, I know events sometimes have those sorts of things. The Moon Goddess event had a few types, and Halloween I believe will have the others, but I'm not sure which Berserker monuments come from, so you may or may not have missed them.

Anyway, congratulations on Lancelot; I don't really need another Berserker after Kiyohime and Heracles right now, but he looks cool enough to be worth a spot, I'd say. Plus, that Noble Phantasm is awesome.

Offline BlackStarLine

« Reply #142 on: September 06, 2017, 02:44:16 am »
I'm pretty sure I posted a link to a google doc that listed the best places to get various materials in F/GO... It's probably a couple of pages back...

Offline Arraxis

« Reply #143 on: September 06, 2017, 03:51:32 am »
GJ should post it in the main part of the thread~

Offline mikebrand83

« Reply #144 on: September 06, 2017, 04:03:13 am »
For Berserker pieces and monuments, you're going to want to do the Wednesday and Sunday "Duel with the Four Cavalries" daily quest. Ideally the 30 AP "Advanced" version, if your party is up to it.

The main thing to look out for in these (and for FGO in general), are to target servants with Evade/Invincibility skills first. Because enemy servants don't have skill cool-down, you can end up in situations where if you leave servants like Caster Cu or Marie as the last survivor, they'd keep casting it on themselves every turn. The Zecchan "With One Strike" CE helps with this thanks to the "Sure Hit" status, but I don't think we have anything that has "Pierce Invincible" yet.

EDIT:
Did pretty well on my main account summoning Saber Alter using the Quartz I've been saving up, even though I don't really expect to spend much effort in levelling her up, since I plan to stick with Nero for my main Saber... But since I got a message that my tax return was successfully processed and that I should expect to get the funds within a few days, I decided to splurge a little and see if I could get Waver-kun to NP2 today.

Got Martha pretty quickly too, which was nice. Then this happened (around after 180 Quartz from where I started today):
Spoiler
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 11:42:09 am by mikebrand83 »

Offline BlackStarLine

« Reply #145 on: September 06, 2017, 02:28:04 pm »
Jesus mike... you seem to have all the luck...

Offline Arraxis

« Reply #146 on: September 06, 2017, 02:54:42 pm »
I'm still waiting for my 5* Servant. Any 5*.

Offline Revontulet

« Reply #147 on: September 06, 2017, 02:59:02 pm »
I dunno who that servant on the top left is @[email protected] Havent seem them ya. Mike, you bought 180 quartz or just farmed it all?
Deeox2 [Feb 14, 2018, 08:33:51 pm]:   I KNOW WHAT SEX IS
Milten [Sep 13, 2016, 03:31:18 pm]:   Come on, Rev's soul is 99% lewd, 1% Kurumi
Deeox2 [Dec 16, 2016, 01:31:10 am]:   ... Wow, I think Jannti broke my world solely by existing, lol.
https://youtu.be/USTCUPm5WB0

Offline Arraxis

« Reply #148 on: September 06, 2017, 03:20:08 pm »
Top left is a CE - Black Grail. Highly boosts NP strength, but you take damage every turn. And he totally bought that - no way he could farm that much SQ. He mentioned tax returns too~

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #149 on: September 06, 2017, 03:51:02 pm »
That many Saber Alters, it's beautiful~

Must resist temptation to roll...