Author Topic: Fate/Grand Order  (Read 81253 times)

Offline Arraxis

Re: Fate/Grand Order
« Reply #315 on: November 27, 2017, 11:12:27 pm »
I sent you an add - make sure to update your Support Party with Servants and CEs~! Hopefully you stick with it, if not, oh well~

Offline mikebrand83

« Reply #316 on: November 28, 2017, 02:23:23 pm »
Lolis incoming (starting Dec 1st):
http://fate-go.us/event/christmas2017.html

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #317 on: November 28, 2017, 02:52:44 pm »
Lolis incoming (starting Dec 1st):
http://fate-go.us/event/christmas2017.html

* Elvis Strunk cheers!

* Elvis Strunk screams internally!

Only a couple days until everything will be decided...

Book loli, with all-target Arts Noble Phatasm.

Assassin loli with the powers of super cuteness.

Rider version of Saber Alter, one of my absolute best units, and with Noble Phatasm level five for free.

Truly, this is the best event of them all~ Merry Christmas- what do you mean we're two weeks early?!

Offline Deeox2

« Reply #318 on: November 28, 2017, 03:25:00 pm »
Okay my User ID's 771,734,510

Offline Jynx

« Reply #319 on: November 28, 2017, 04:30:55 pm »
Ok, I feel this's what they call 'Beginner's Luck'.

Literally my 2nd summoning.

Offline Deeox2

« Reply #320 on: November 28, 2017, 05:42:57 pm »
I am upset.

Offline Arraxis

« Reply #321 on: November 28, 2017, 07:58:05 pm »
Am I upset? Yes. Yes I am. Also a reminder to new players to fill out your support list. You can do this in Formation, and Support Setup. Don't forget CEs as well~
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 08:00:53 pm by Arraxis »

Offline BlackStarLine

« Reply #322 on: November 29, 2017, 12:13:20 am »
Fuck you and your dumb luck Jynx. I am now very sad. Also, yay for Santa Alter! I will finally have a 4* rider! My luck has actually been fairly shit in terms of 4 & 5* drops...

Offline NEET Detective

« Reply #323 on: December 01, 2017, 12:13:14 am »
YUS I pulled Scathach from a summon ticket! AHAHAHAHA FCKING HELL. After 400SQ I get her from a single ticket.
NEET Detective Agency
It's the only NEET thing to do.

"Human emotions are ambiguous. A person can have contradicting feelings. I know how they are capable of creating lies and pain when reflected in the real world. That's why we have words. Words are brutally precise. They give form to feelings while mercilessly killing anything left unsaid." - Alice

Offline Revontulet

« Reply #324 on: December 01, 2017, 12:33:32 am »
FGO,  can you plz stop giving me the Projection CE? This is like my 20th. K, thanks~
Deeox2 [Feb 14, 2018, 08:33:51 pm]:   I KNOW WHAT SEX IS
Milten [Sep 13, 2016, 03:31:18 pm]:   Come on, Rev's soul is 99% lewd, 1% Kurumi
Deeox2 [Dec 16, 2016, 01:31:10 am]:   ... Wow, I think Jannti broke my world solely by existing, lol.
https://youtu.be/USTCUPm5WB0

Offline NEET Detective

« Reply #325 on: December 01, 2017, 12:43:43 am »
Oh cool I'll trade you for 27 of my black keys
NEET Detective Agency

"Human emotions are ambiguous. A person can have contradicting feelings. I know how they are capable of creating lies and pain when reflected in the real world. That's why we have words. Words are brutally precise. They give form to feelings while mercilessly killing anything left unsaid." - Alice

Offline Arraxis

« Reply #326 on: December 01, 2017, 01:01:33 am »
I've got some Shinji's with your name on them. Spent my 5 Gold Tickets and got bupkis. Well, I need Euryales still, so there's that. E rank Luck~

Offline NEET Detective

« Reply #327 on: December 01, 2017, 01:23:48 am »
btw my User ID is 480,931,766~

Updated: December 01, 2017, 03:13:41 am
X-mas Event guide: (By Ceralune on Discord)
Cliffnotes Christmas 2017 Guide:

Typical Progression:
- Run 10, 20, and 40 AP in that order to buy all the CEs from the shop
- Save story quests for day 7, when Santa Alter is here and you have all of the Holy Night CEs from the shop

From here, prioritization is less clear cut. If you plan to farm the 50 AP for socks eventually, you will probably want to have all of Santa Alterís extra NP levels and ascension materials by then so you can max her out immediately.

- Run 10 AP for bronze materials to buy the Chicken Bucket (ascension item for Santa Alter)
- Run 40 AP for gold materials to buy the Chicken Buckets
- Depending on silver drop rate from 40 AP, it may not be necessary to run 20 AP too much (for the Chicken Bucket). You may want to consider just doing 40 AP at some point for higher sock drops while still getting some silver materials. If by day 5-6 you are short by a lot of silvers, consider switching to 20 AP to get more.
- Try really really hard to have all of Santa Alterís Chicken Buckets and Special Vouchers by the 7th day of the event, when the quest that gives us Santa Alter comes out. Use exp from the raffle boxes to max level her immediately... youíre gonna need her for sock farming.

7 Day - Santa Alter

Use ascension materials and Special Vouchers to max level/NP level Santa Alter immediately. Farm 50 AP for the remainder of the event and apple away.
The thing is, if you have to substitute out bonus servants in order to clear the 50 AP, you're probably better off keeping the bonus servants and just farming 40 AP
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 03:13:41 am by NEET Detective »
NEET Detective Agency

Offline Arraxis

« Reply #328 on: December 01, 2017, 04:06:10 am »
Do the Story quests really give that many socks that it's worth waiting for the CEs and Santa Alter? Normally I like clearing those first.

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #329 on: December 01, 2017, 07:37:10 am »
Three hundred Quartz went by, one ten pull after another. Every one of them had multiple 4/5* CEs, and I got nine copies of the new 4* CE. But three hundred Quartz, and not only did Jack not appear, but Nursery Rhyme didn't either. I got Marie and Tamamo Cat as Gold Servants. So no more ten pulls left, I dug into the single pulls I had left.

Nursery Rhyme appeared. Which is something I appreciate a lot, considering how close I was to broke.

Second to last possible pull, Gold Saber card. Saber is now NP2. I... am not sure how to feel about this. Knowing I was so close to Jack, but the tiniest fraction of a decimal away.

Sad, tired, but it could have been worse. I'm going to buy more Quartz in about a week if I have the money to spare, but hopes are not high. Resisting the urge to do so now, since I can't afford it~ Elvis will sulk for a while and then try and appreciate what he did get. A lot of good, even great stuff, but not what he was hoping for... an odd feeling.