Author Topic: Fate/Grand Order  (Read 88239 times)

Offline Deeox2

Re: Fate/Grand Order
« Reply #645 on: March 12, 2018, 05:43:01 pm »
We can just post Fate/ stuff here right.

Spoiler


Offline Elvis Strunk

Re: Fate/Grand Order
« Reply #646 on: March 12, 2018, 08:18:36 pm »
Imgur version incase Dee's image doesn't load for anyone else as it didn't for me~


Offline Deeox2

Re: Fate/Grand Order
« Reply #647 on: March 12, 2018, 08:35:04 pm »
sometimes Danbooru works sometimes it doesn't man

Offline Revontulet

Re: Fate/Grand Order
« Reply #648 on: March 12, 2018, 08:37:02 pm »
This is fine~ Dee is welcome to enjoy Astolfo and Cap'n Cardboard.
Deeox2 [Feb 14, 2018, 08:33:51 pm]:   I KNOW WHAT SEX IS
Milten [Sep 13, 2016, 03:31:18 pm]:   Come on, Rev's soul is 99% lewd, 1% Kurumi
Deeox2 [Dec 16, 2016, 01:31:10 am]:   ... Wow, I think Jannti broke my world solely by existing, lol.
https://youtu.be/USTCUPm5WB0

Offline Meliran

Re: Fate/Grand Order
« Reply #649 on: March 14, 2018, 08:20:34 am »
So a few weeks ago, there was an unauthorized charge of $267 from my paypal to google. I reported it and got it reversed, but google in turn closed my payment account. They asked for 2 forms of ID, which I provided to them, to reopen it. They rejected the request - apparently unless I pay for something I didn't buy, they're not going to re-open my account.

So... I guess that means no Helena for me. T_T

Maybe I'll commission an artwork of her instead...

Offline Arraxis

Re: Fate/Grand Order
« Reply #650 on: March 14, 2018, 09:24:07 am »
Can you make a new google account and use that instead? Pretty ridiculous that they'd do that over an unauthorised transaction.

Offline Meliran

Re: Fate/Grand Order
« Reply #651 on: March 14, 2018, 02:01:31 pm »
Can you make a new google account and use that instead? Pretty ridiculous that they'd do that over an unauthorised transaction.

Doing that actually constitutes fraud from what I've read, so I can't do that. >.<

Offline Arraxis

Re: Fate/Grand Order
« Reply #652 on: March 14, 2018, 02:03:21 pm »
Well, they froze your account on no wrongdoing of your own unless you paid them money. Sounds like they're demanding a ransom to me.

Offline Meliran

Re: Fate/Grand Order
« Reply #653 on: March 14, 2018, 04:02:37 pm »
Yeah. Well, I sent them another note, we'll see what the resolution is. The thing is - the expected amount of rolls to get Helena is 95, or 285 quartz - $160 worth or so. So combine that with the ransom it's $420. And the thing about expected value is it's only a 63% probability of getting what you want. So to spend $420 on Helena is one thing, to spend $420 on her and have a 37% chance of coming away with nothing...

I'll pass. Might be leaving the game soon in this case.

Offline BlackStarLine

Re: Fate/Grand Order
« Reply #654 on: March 16, 2018, 01:01:24 pm »
Rolled last night at about 3am and managed to grab Florence Nightingale and Helena. Safe to say, i'm rather pleased with that...

Offline Verthand

Re: Fate/Grand Order
« Reply #655 on: March 19, 2018, 04:27:17 am »
Damn im sorry for you meliran >.<

Isnt there any way to prove that it wasnt you who made that purchase in first place? Sometimes my credit card calls me or even block transactions they think its suspicious without telling me in advance...

Updated: March 19, 2018, 04:57:44 am
Uggg the cardboard one hurts Dee.  :'(
@%#&$^ Seig is trasssh. Blandass mary sue that does shit and EVERYONE decides to sacrifice for him. WHHHHHHHY?!  I cringed everytime he was on the screen...and truthfully made me prefer the Mordred scenes the most. RUINED that entire series. Carnival Phantasm still best~

.........

Gunna try and see if Minami's dance works for Jalter tho~

A lil bit late but yeah I agree with you on that rev... honestly I didnt like apocrypha that much, it made me think "sigh they will never make anything as awesome as UBW or Zero again". Currently im watching fate extra but after episode 3 i seriously considered dropping it... I didnt watch heavens feel movie but i hope that at least this one is still good - i mean, everything storywise was done alredy, they just have to animate it. They cant screw this one up right? RIGHT? (Btw did any of you in america watch it in theaters or is planning to?)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 05:09:12 am by Verthand »

woolyshambler [Sep 09, 2015, 04:28:48 PM]:   don't let anyone say i don't love you vert.
Amber Lee Connors [VOICE] [Jan 27, 2016, 10:23:00 PM]: Dominatrix Ava is now canon in my heart.
WeAreTheMeta [Oct 11, 2016, 06:22:37 pm]: I shall rewrite the constitution so that France become a loligarchy!
Deeox2 [Oct 17, 2016, 04:32:39 pm]: I'm pretty sure Eli is fucking literally everyone in WoolRPG, mang.

Offline Verthand

Re: Fate/Grand Order
« Reply #656 on: March 22, 2018, 02:44:49 am »
Bad news to who was waiting for Jalter, heard her banner going to be postponed to mid april for more america banners... >.>

Now thats is going to be a lot of rolling... should i fall for the bait? GAAAAHHH

woolyshambler [Sep 09, 2015, 04:28:48 PM]:   don't let anyone say i don't love you vert.
Amber Lee Connors [VOICE] [Jan 27, 2016, 10:23:00 PM]: Dominatrix Ava is now canon in my heart.
WeAreTheMeta [Oct 11, 2016, 06:22:37 pm]: I shall rewrite the constitution so that France become a loligarchy!
Deeox2 [Oct 17, 2016, 04:32:39 pm]: I'm pretty sure Eli is fucking literally everyone in WoolRPG, mang.

Offline Gamerjunkie

Re: Fate/Grand Order
« Reply #657 on: March 22, 2018, 03:02:29 am »
Eh. Up to you, really. If you want Jalter more, no. She's limited and gets far fewer banners than, say, Cu Alter and Medb.
Arraxis [Oct 05, 2016, 07:24:37 am]:Boob poke super effective
Elvis Strunk [Oct 22, 2017, 01:28:51 pm]:Popcorn is only a slight error away from becoming copporn
rellimkram [Nov 16, 2017, 11:59:44 am]:Everyone is a Lolacon

Offline Arraxis

Re: Fate/Grand Order
« Reply #658 on: March 22, 2018, 03:25:53 am »
I might spend one gold ticket on Medb, but nothing else. There aren't any limited CEs for events or anything, after all.

Offline BlackStarLine

Re: Fate/Grand Order
« Reply #659 on: March 22, 2018, 03:48:54 pm »
Might try my luck for Jalter. I'd like to get an avenger of some sort, considering I missed out on Dante.