Author Topic: Let's introduce ourselves!  (Read 4626 times)

Offline PentaX

Let's introduce ourselves!
« on: March 03, 2014, 09:54:14 am »
Hello ' ' / Seem like this is the first post in the forum right?

I'm Pawee Pakamekanon, working on Project Nimbus. Nice to meet you guys.

Offline mikebrand83

Re: Let's introduce ourselves!
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 10:31:06 am »
Hey folks, "Michael Brand" here.
Some of you may have seen me around the comments pages of (in alphabetical order): Project Nimbus, Sierra Ops, and Sunrider.

Anyway, happy to be here. The forum itself looks like a lot of fun to be had by itself too:

<(^_^<)

Offline Desmond Chieng

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2014, 10:46:58 am »
Desmond Chieng here, just dropping by to say hi!

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2014, 10:57:33 am »
Hello, forum-goers. This is Elvis Strunk, known on Kickstarter as Elvis Strunk, and on Steam as Elvis Strunk. I'm glad we've got an official forum set up, even though this will lower the near non-existant amount of activity on the Steam page even more.

If nobody else gets around to it, I'll probably make topics here for the wallpapers and icons tomorrow. There are never enough topics about such awesome things, after all!

Thanks to a horrible case of I-didn't-have-any-money, I only managed to back Sunrider. However, I do look forward to seeing how Sierra Ops and Project Nimbus develop, as well, and I like the idea of having a single forum dedicated to all three.

I do wonder if it would be possible to somehow incorporate My Little Dictator into it as well, as it is also a RPG/Visual Novel hybrid that started on Kickstarter at around the same time as Sunrider. However, it's not really space/mecha themed, so it's exclusion is logical enough.

Hopefully, this forum becomes half as active as the Kickstarter comment section tends to get. Even though I'll have yet another location to check each time I open my browser, it will be worth it if this leads to more enjoyment of these games alongside their fans and creators.

Offline hellgod

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2014, 01:00:23 pm »
hellgod,

i supported sunrider and the other game that i really dont remeber the name of.

also if your intrested in seeing the steam page for sunrider ill post it here mabey it will get some more activity :p

sunrider steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/sunrider

Offline caymarty

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2014, 12:31:44 am »
Yo! I can finally interact : ) Hi there! I'm Cayla Martin (I voice Kryska in Sunrider). Nice to meet everyone!

Offline Sne-tigerv2

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2014, 09:57:56 am »
Hello all, I am sne-tiger v2 on steam and i am Kasper Gammelgaard Hansen on kickstarter, i am a supporter of only two of the games, reason i am have a bad memory so i forgot to donate to one of them can't remember which one :'(. But I am really happy to meet you all.
All hail the space whales
You may find heaven but you will always find OBLIVION!!!

Offline Alex

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2014, 11:22:16 am »
Hello there. It's Alex here!

I often go by EvilEagles on the Internet. I've recently backed Sierra Ops' Indiegogo campaign and I'm very pleased to be here with you guys. Hope to see lots of interesting stuff!

Offline Oreo_Blue

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2014, 04:25:11 pm »
@Elvis : I thought My Little Dictator is also going to use this forum.

@caymarty : Nice to meet you :)

Offline MasterFail

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2014, 05:18:04 pm »
Hello there! I'm MasterFail on pretty much everywhere from steam to Kickstarter. I backed all projects currently at home in this forum (what a coincidence! :-D) and... well, I don't really know what else to write. I like video games? Anyway, I'm curious about how everything here pans out.

@Agus: Why the "locked" icons in your signature? ^^

Offline caymarty

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2014, 07:41:08 pm »
@Elvis : I thought My Little Dictator is also going to use this forum.

@caymarty : Nice to meet you :)

Likewise : D You're the one who makes all the wonderful wallpapers and icons, correct? I enjoyed reading the comments on the Kickstarter because you always posted such nice work!

Offline Oreo_Blue

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2014, 08:43:23 pm »
@masterfail : It's locked because I haven't unlocked it. It will become unlocked when I finished making the chibi version of the locked characters :D

@caymarty : Thank you :)

Offline hellgod

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2014, 08:45:19 pm »
@agus i know your chibi icons are like the best thing there is :P

Offline MasterFail

« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2014, 09:14:12 pm »
@Agus Ah, i got the chibi versions confused with the chibi icons. Didn't realise they aren't done yet. Your productiveness makes it hard to keep up.  ;)