Author Topic: Hello there!  (Read 311 times)

Offline xxo04358

Hello there!
« on: July 16, 2017, 03:13:15 pm »
I was talking about the sunrider game in a steam-forum (I think its quite a challanging one). We came to other tun based games and/or scifi-games and one pointed out that the developers here are going to play Sins of a solar Empire. xD Well, I am a gamer... and a developer too, so i just rushed here to try to get a game with them. It think it would be hillarios.  :o

Online Meliran

Re: Hello there!
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2017, 03:47:49 pm »
Did you bring cookies? *Holds up a slightly threatening pickle!*

Offline BlackStarLine

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2017, 04:35:21 pm »
Welcome to the forums. Ignore the newbie, everyone else does.

Just so you are aware, you have now committed yourself to Wooly's sanitarium. Your time here is until you die so please try not to think about the outside world as you won't be able to see it again.

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2017, 04:53:45 pm »
A NEW MORTAL ENTERS THIS DOMAIN.....

GOOD LUCK...YOU SHALL REQUIRE IT....

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.

Offline Jynx

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2017, 05:17:10 pm »
Hello and welcome to the Hyperspace, officially born as a forum for VN developers, now... Err, a place maintained by RPs.

Despite that, feel free to check the threads and subsecions for the other games~ They may not be too updated, but I'm sure there's still quite a bit of stuff to look at.
I'm also sad to inform you that Sunrider's developers moved from this forum to http://forum.loveinspace.moe/ ! You should find them there.

Offline Charles Flyingpad

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2017, 06:04:50 pm »
Good afternoon! Rest assured, there are some normal people here besides those edgy kids. I am Tenkay, known also as Joachim von Volkenrose or Charles Philip Flyingpad.

Welcome on Hyperspace, forum of currently 3 developer studios:
- WarGirl Games, who create games about wars and girls, such as
 - Over The Hills and Far Away, VN about Indian girl trying to get back to home during War of 1812
 - My Little Dictator, which is about genderbent versions of great people of WW2 in bit altered universe.
 - Yokyoku, which is just desperate way for WarGirl Games to get some money.
- InnoMen Productions, our hosts and creators of Sakratolous and Sierra Ops
- IDHAS studios, creators of Rising Angels series.

Love in Space, creators of Sunrider and Starnova, went away and created their own forum.

There's also Resonant Blade, who created some small fan-game in Sunrider universe, but I personally don't count them as studio.

I am also Lieutentant-Colonel of 61st Virginia Volunteer Infantry Regiment, polish clan for Mount & Blade: Warband on North & South mod.

There are many RPs hosted on this forum, every year we host Secret Santa and from time to time we play vidya games together. Feel free to abandon this forum like many did before you, or to stay here for some time and maybe become a veteran such as other guys who will greet you.

I wonder if science will ever go so far that I'll be able to be a cute animu girl with cat ears.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055288188/

Offline WhydidIbuytheunionfrigate

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2017, 09:49:10 pm »
Hallo! If you're looking for a challenging space sci-fi game, I'd recommend looking at AI War on Steam. It handles 8 person CO-OP drop in and out and is considerably harder but more tactical than it's competition.

(I made the second Pic)

FE Games Played (Finished): Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn
FE Games Playing (or hiatus): Sacred Stones, Genealogy of the Holy War, Binding Blade

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2017, 01:49:24 am »
Welcome

Offline Eonymia

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2017, 02:09:17 pm »
Hello here!

Nice to meet you!

That is All!

Best regards,
Eonymia