Author Topic: Hello world!  (Read 459 times)

Offline Ravi

Re: Hello world!
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2017, 08:20:11 am »
Yay another RA fan!

Hello Ravi, welcome! Despite being here for a while now, I only recently played Rising Angels and I'm glad I did. Those were really enjoyable. Agreed on favourite characters, but replace Sol with Kika for me, and probably put her first :D. Though I like all of the characters. What's your first language, if you don't mind my asking? We've got a lot of people here who have English as their second language and I think it's really cool how diverse the audience for VNs is.

Rising Angels hold a special place in my heart for being my first VN and making me love the genre :D

I agree, it's cool how many people worldwide enjoy VNs :) And that means I don't mind the question about my first language: it's Polish ^^

Indeed it is, for I am the greatest fluffy addicted French octoweasel of this forum! Fear me~

Or give me pat, cookies and flat waifu, that's fine too

*offers pats and cookies* Be my friend? ^^

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2017, 10:53:42 am »
Indeed it is, for I am the greatest fluffy addicted French octoweasel of this forum! Fear me~

Or give me pat, cookies and flat waifu, that's fine too

*offers pats and cookies* Be my friend? ^^

Yay~
*noms happily*

I also forgot in my self description to add I was a loli, courtesy of Elvis~

Elvis Strunk [Aug 10, 2016, 12:40:11 am]:   Meta is eternally a loli~
Arraxis [Sep 23, 2016, 11:37:43 pm]:   Love you too Meta

Offline Eonymia

« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2017, 02:08:08 pm »
Hello there!

Unfortunately I couldn't figure out a pun for this occasion, but it is nice to meet you anyhow, and I hope the lack of puns didn't leave you feeling Rav!

I'm the resident Fin here, that's about it.

See you around!

Offline Ravi

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2017, 05:55:35 pm »
Hello there!

Unfortunately I couldn't figure out a pun for this occasion, but it is nice to meet you anyhow, and I hope the lack of puns didn't leave you feeling Rav!

I'm the resident Fin here, that's about it.

See you around!

Yey for the puns! Nice to meet you too and see you around :D

Offline Meliran

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2017, 10:46:57 pm »
Greetings. We should get along fine. Unless you steal my cookies.

Offline Ravi

« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2017, 10:54:01 pm »
Greetings. We should get along fine. Unless you steal my cookies.

Can we share? ^^

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2017, 11:06:13 pm »
I believe Meg's version of sharing cookies amounts to, "Your cookies are my cookies, and my cookies are also my cookies"~

Offline Meliran

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2017, 11:14:11 pm »
I believe Meg's version of sharing cookies amounts to, "Your cookies are my cookies, and my cookies are also my cookies"~

Not only his and mine. There is no cookie in the world which isn't mine.

Offline woolyshambler

« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2017, 01:18:20 pm »
Hi there and welcome to the social experiment~

Sorry we got interrupted last night; great to have a new face around. In addition to VN's this forum's turn into something of a RPG community among some of us. Feel free to check out AdEva which is arguably the flagship RP. Maid RPG is in many ways a totally light hearted and innocent spin off with the cast of AdEva and some new characters with absolutely none of the doom, gloom, and evilness. None whatsoever.

See you around!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 08:22:24 pm by woolyshambler »
[May 13, 2016, 02:26:28 pm]:   Elvis Strunk will do his best to shoot Eli with a full load.
Elvis Strunk [May 13, 2016, 02:26:45 pm]:   of bullets
Elvis Strunk [May 15, 2016, 03:31:49 pm]:   Knat's the best part of the harem, and the shortest lasting.
Jynx [May 15, 2016, 03:33:36 pm]:   Stop foreshadowing Knat's death
woolyshambler [May 15, 2016, 03:34:13 pm]:   foreshadowing death!? elvis wasn't foreshadowing knat's premature ejaculation problem?

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2017, 02:00:45 pm »
with absolutely none of the doom, gloom, and evilness. None whatsoever.

See Yu around!

Do NOT believe the puppetmaster. He knows how to ensnare you with words. Last time I listened to him I killed all my friends and got thrown out of the airlock!

Fun time~

Elvis Strunk [Aug 10, 2016, 12:40:11 am]:   Meta is eternally a loli~
Arraxis [Sep 23, 2016, 11:37:43 pm]:   Love you too Meta

Offline Marx-93

« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2017, 02:33:33 pm »
Oh, ei, a new face. Welcome!

Not much to say. Look around, and if you have any doubt feel free to ask. Unlike the others I don't tend to be on the commbox, but just post wherever and we'll hear you.
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home

Offline Ravi

« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2017, 06:12:30 pm »
Hi there and welcome to the social experiment~

Sorry we got interrupted last night; great to have a new face around. In addition to VN's this forum's turn into something of a RPG community among some of us. Feel free to check out AdEva which is arguably the flagship RP. Maid RPG is in many ways a totally light hearted and innocent spin off with the cast of AdEva and some new characters with absolutely none of the doom, gloom, and evilness. None whatsoever.

See Yu around!

with absolutely none of the doom, gloom, and evilness. None whatsoever.

See Yu around!

Do NOT believe the puppetmaster. He knows how to ensnare you with words. Last time I listened to him I killed all my friends and got thrown out of the airlock!

Fun time~

If I didn't mess up my searching, AdEva seems like a great RPG and I'll have to spend some time to read about it :D And then join in. Provided I didn't mess up my search... Could you tell me where exactly can I find it on the forum, pretty please? ^^

Oh, ei, a new face. Welcome!

Not much to say. Look around, and if you have any doubt feel free to ask. Unlike the others I don't tend to be on the commbox, but just post wherever and we'll hear you.

And most importantly, thank you all for the kind words and a warm welcome ^^

Online Revontulet

« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2017, 06:21:18 pm »
Milten [Sep 13, 2016, 03:31:18 pm]:   Come on, Rev's soul is 99% lewd, 1% Kurumi
Deeox2 [Dec 16, 2016, 01:31:10 am]:   ... Wow, I think Jannti broke my world solely by existing, lol.

https://youtu.be/USTCUPm5WB0

Offline Ravi

« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2017, 06:27:13 pm »