Author Topic: Steins;Gate 0  (Read 984 times)

Offline Geocorn

Re: Steins;Gate 0
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2018, 04:28:40 pm »
Maybe it's just me, but I feel lije the animation quality is going downhill https://youtu.be/YM4KbI67Gsc

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2018, 07:50:23 pm »
Just watched episode 7. It's been on the same path the past few episodes. It's keeping it interesting though, can't be sure what is going to happen from one episode to another, they could change to a different path. It's a pretty neat way of adapting a VN like this I think.
this is also a VN spoiler
Still something I never figured out on this path from the VN is Yuki's identity. She's not Kagari, is she the real Yuki then? And was her hurt arm just a red herring for readers, making the motorcycle woman Dr. Reyes? I'm wondering if that song will come into play in the anime, and which path's origin they'll use.
Also was disappointed episode 6 couldn't include Luka speaking English, it wouldn't have taken that much time to include. But I guess objectively it doesn't really add to the overall plot... And they changed the professor's iconic shaman girls quote lol

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2018, 07:49:19 pm »
Episode 8 was doozy. It was mostly original. That's all I'll say.

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2018, 11:53:07 pm »
oh I want to write about the last two episodes. I think I can talk without needing a spoiler tag. They're mashing stuff from about 3 routes if I'm remembering correctly. certain things have been skipped as a result (well hard to say skipped if it's not clear what worldline we're in). There was one scene in particular I was looking forward to seeing in the anime, but it got reduced to a 30 second conversation with Mr. Braun. One month in particular was also skipped over. Interestingly, a lot of what's happening right now seems to be Maho's route. I'm glad to see that because the first anime didn't show anything that happened outside of the common route and Kurisu's route, so I just assumed the side paths would be skipped totally.