Author Topic: Free Steam Games and Coupons (CoH, Endless Space) [NO LONGER AVAILABLE]  (Read 1668 times)

Offline The Loli Assassin

All items available on a first come, first serve basis only. Contact me through Steam (see signature) for best chances.

Games

One copy each "Company of Heroes," "Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor," "Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts," available individually or as a set.

Two copies "Section 8: Prejudice" available.

Coupons

One coupon each for "50% OFF Endless Space Emperor Edition," "25% OFF Pixel Piracy."

All games/coupons are spoken for.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 03:43:24 pm by The Loli Assassin »
"A large [enemy] fleet has been [detected]. They are fifteen miles away and headed in our direction. They are believed to have four battleships, eight cruisers, and a number of destroyers. This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can." - Ernest E. Evans, Commander, USS Johnston (DD-557)

Offline Lord Gorchnik

Re: Free Steam Games and Coupons (CoH, Endless Space)
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 02:32:24 pm »
Too bad Endless Space isn't a free one.  Gorchik is somewhat interested in checking it out.  Have you played it yourself?

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2014, 07:58:42 pm »
I do own a copy and while I haven't played it in a while, it is an enjoyable turn-based 4X space strategy game.
"A large [enemy] fleet has been [detected]. They are fifteen miles away and headed in our direction. They are believed to have four battleships, eight cruisers, and a number of destroyers. This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can." - Ernest E. Evans, Commander, USS Johnston (DD-557)

Offline MasterFail

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2014, 10:53:25 am »
I'd like to add a -75% off Grimind and -40% off Luftrausers. If anyone is interested, shoot me a message or something.

Offline Vaendryl

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2014, 10:01:53 pm »
Too bad Endless Space isn't a free one.  Gorchik is somewhat interested in checking it out.  Have you played it yourself?
I played the crap out of that game even when it was still alpha. It does many things extremely well and especially the interface is very sleek. however, the combat system is a love it-hate it thing and turns off quite a few people.You do not have control over the ships and just choose tactics, trying to counter the enemy tactics which is essentially just a glorified rock-paper-scissors sort of thing. I personally love the game to bits and now with all the many updates and the expansion it's become a very very solid title, though I never have time for it anymore.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 10:08:26 pm by Vaendryl »
(╯░□░)╯︵ uoıʇdǝɔxǝ
latest version: 7.2
RTFW
Mark 5:9

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2014, 02:22:41 am »
I played the crap out of that game even when it was still alpha. It does many things extremely well and especially the interface is very sleek. however, the combat system is a love it-hate it thing and turns off quite a few people.You do not have control over the ships and just choose tactics, trying to counter the enemy tactics which is essentially just a glorified rock-paper-scissors sort of thing. I personally love the game to bits and now with all the many updates and the expansion it's become a very very solid title, though I never have time for it anymore.

Pretty much all of this.