Poll

Will you be participating?

Yes!
5 (45.5%)
No...
6 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Hyperspace National Novel Writing Month  (Read 454 times)

Online Elvis Strunk

Re: Hyperspace National Novel Writing Month
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2017, 10:48:06 pm »
I mean it's a few hours until it begins for me, luckily, since this outline isn't quite done yet. But, I'm excited, it'll be fun to get started on the project proper, and see where it can go~

Offline Meliran

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2017, 07:47:43 am »
7000 words in~ 43,000 to go. :)

Honestly, the word count isn't much of an issue for me. I'm more worried about running out of words before story. :o

Online Elvis Strunk

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2017, 10:00:04 pm »
...we’re allowed to go more than 50k if it comes to it, right? ‘cause I ain’t stoppin’.

At about 6800 myself, didn’t get much time to write today since I work earlier on Fridays. Also ended up going back and revising stuff a bit to add a new plot point I thought of, so that took a little time away.

Still, I’m having a good time so far~

Online Deeox2

« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2017, 10:13:16 pm »
2700 words. I am BEHIND.

Offline Meliran

« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2017, 10:39:21 pm »
...we’re allowed to go more than 50k if it comes to it, right? ‘cause I ain’t stoppin’.

At about 6800 myself, didn’t get much time to write today since I work earlier on Fridays. Also ended up going back and revising stuff a bit to add a new plot point I thought of, so that took a little time away.

Still, I’m having a good time so far~

Yep, you can write as much as you want. There's actually a whole section called "Overachievers" with people that write insane amounts of words - like 300,000 in the month.

Online Elvis Strunk

« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2017, 10:45:30 pm »
300,000 in the month.
I PROBABLY WON’T BE DOING THAT

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2017, 08:24:20 am »
300,000 in the month.
I PROBABLY WON’T BE DOING THAT
Yeah, that's way too low for elvis :P

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.

Offline Meliran

« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2017, 07:32:09 pm »
Crossed 50k today~ Woo~

Offline Heinrike

« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2017, 09:05:28 pm »
Nice, now see if you can get to 100k

Spoiler

Offline Meliran

« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2017, 11:31:48 pm »
Nice, now see if you can get to 100k

Last year 100k was my final count. This year it might be higher - I am technically at 25k for the month, but I haven't been able to count the first 25k yet because this one isn't finished. Now that it is, I can update it. :)