Author Topic: Bastard Mafia - Signup Thread  (Read 474 times)

Online Deeox2

Bastard Mafia - Signup Thread
« on: October 06, 2017, 11:26:48 pm »
ďSo, as the story goes, they say the madness got to him. That he played so many mafia games, and died and lost so many times that he just went crazy. Locked himself up in the manor on Mafia Hill and just started plotting. Plotting what? His revenge. Revenge against his GMs, revenge against those who killed him, revenge against the mafia (because he was always a townie), revenge against all his incompetent townie allies, revenge against all the damn indies that kept killing him, and since everyone fell into one of those categories, he was gonna get revenge on damn well everyone. And so, those people found themselves in the house. The mad house. A house of smoke, mirrors, deception, insanity...

Sometimes, you can still hear the screams when you pass by the manor. Other times, you can hear mad laughter. Sometimes the laughs arenít from him.Ē

Hello everyone,

Since Iíve said the only time Iíd do Mafia again is if I was just screwing around the whole time, I thought the perfect way to put this into action was to do that ... as the GM. Hence, Bastard Mafia, as in, the GM is a bastard. Me.

So what does this mean? A) The roles are mostly really stupid. B) The GM could lie to you about: your role, your alignment, the results of your actions, your victory conditions, etc. C) This game isnít designed to be balanced. D) Everything will be super chaotic and stupid as a result.

Additionally, this Mafiaís flavour will be really light, and any mentions of flavour to roles or alignments or circumstances or whatever can be augmented to your liking. I just donít really care, just donít be overtly stupid. Thereís also no real player limit, but I may have to remove or add roles or make additional considerations depending on the player count.  Anyway, basic rules:

RULES:
Donít be a dick.
Donít talk about the Mafia game in the commbox or outside the threads.
Donít quote my PMs unless I explicitly say you may.
Talk IC in the game thread and OOC in this thread.
Donít edit your posts unless I explicitly say you may.
Donít post during the night unless I explicitly say you may.

Failure to follow such rules may result in, but not limited to: GM-induced death, or a very loud verbal warning.

PLAYER LIST:
  • Elvis Strunk
  • Meliran
  • Merne23
  • Revontulet
  • Geocorn
  • Arraxis
  • Pal
  • WeAreTheMeta
  • Marx-93
  • Duke Rockhopper
  • woolyshambler
  • Charles Flyingpad
  • Verthand
  • Jynx

RESERVED:
  • Ybuy
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 09:42:39 pm by Deeox2 »

Online Elvis Strunk

Re: Bastard Mafia - Signup Thread
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2017, 11:27:16 pm »
Signing up without reading the rules, go!

Online Meliran

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2017, 11:29:48 pm »
I'm in~

Offline Merne23

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2017, 11:30:48 pm »
Alriggidyriggidyright yall let's have us a time

put me in the place where no stuff goes, except on Tuesdays when my lights are off.

woolyshambler [Aug16, 2015, 10:13PM]: ah Merne, they should give you the RP guru badge. [Aug24, 2016, 07:54 pm]:   WeAreTheMeta believes one day Merne went to the sea. From that day on the sea has been salty. Gamerjunkie [Jan04, 2017, 12:09 am]: So wait. Are... are you masturbating right in front of Sylvia? Deeox2 [Feb26, 2017, 02:03am]: SO WE GET ON ANOTHER BOAT AND FUCK OFF TO ANTARCTICA. Revontulet [Apr07, 2017, 06:30am]: gotta seize the day like a tentacle monster Beemu seizes a busty Hein

Online Revontulet

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2017, 11:31:14 pm »
Ill probablybregretit, but sure~
Milten [Sep 13, 2016, 03:31:18 pm]:   Come on, Rev's soul is 99% lewd, 1% Kurumi
Deeox2 [Dec 16, 2016, 01:31:10 am]:   ... Wow, I think Jannti broke my world solely by existing, lol.

https://youtu.be/USTCUPm5WB0

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2017, 11:43:46 pm »
I already regret it! Count me in!

Offline Arraxis

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2017, 11:44:31 pm »
I'm registering!

Offline Pal

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2017, 12:02:09 am »
I already regret it! Count me in!
-1...er, +1

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline Jynx

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2017, 04:20:09 am »
I'll skip on this one~ But thanks for organising and good luck~

Online Revontulet

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2017, 04:45:52 am »
I'll skip on this one~ But thanks for organising and good luck~

Probably smart Jynx. I smell vanilla in my future ~
Milten [Sep 13, 2016, 03:31:18 pm]:   Come on, Rev's soul is 99% lewd, 1% Kurumi
Deeox2 [Dec 16, 2016, 01:31:10 am]:   ... Wow, I think Jannti broke my world solely by existing, lol.

https://youtu.be/USTCUPm5WB0

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2017, 07:29:19 am »
I will obviously join, need more drugs mafia!

Elvis Strunk [Aug 10, 2016, 12:40:11 am]:   Meta is eternally a loli~
Arraxis [Sep 23, 2016, 11:37:43 pm]:   Love you too Meta

Offline Marx-93

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2017, 09:39:15 am »
"...Hum..."

Marx looks at his future workload, the super-unstable situation where he lives, his already meager free time and the fact he has a bad record in overpowered mafias not that it's much better on normal mafias. His analysis told him hat joining would be supremely stupid.

"Ok, I'm in~~"

Perhaps an infuriating by nature mafia will help me cool down about them? I don't know, but I feel I might as well try it.
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2017, 09:50:45 am »
The only real bastard here is me, and I'll prove it! Come at me, peasants!

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.

Offline woolyshambler

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2017, 09:59:28 am »
Watch this end up being the most organized and internally consistent game of mafia this forum has seen thus far...

Ah hell, I'm in.

Offline Charles Flyingpad

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2017, 11:23:21 am »
Fine. Count me in.

I wonder if science will ever go so far that I'll be able to be a cute animu girl with cat ears.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055288188/