Author Topic: AdEva Mafia- Conclusion  (Read 4138 times)

Offline Jynx

Re: AdEva Mafia- Day 2
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2018, 04:28:04 pm »
The girl sighs. It seems that her good humour has abandoned her, if only temporarily.

"You and Meliran cannot both be Phillip. Even if this is Instrumentality... Even if this is beyond salvation, I will not stop. We will not stop."

Vote: Verthand

Offline Deeox2

« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2018, 04:30:43 pm »
"That is quite the unfortunate claim."

Steiner's Slightly Updated Superduper List of Deduction
1. Arraxis - Claims Takumi -
2. Duke Rockhopper - Claims Azami -
3. Jynx - Claims Elidia, Corroborated by Elvis -
4. Meliran - Claims Phillip -
5. Revontulet
6. WeAreTheMeta - Claims Yuki -
7. Elvis Strunk
8. Deeox2 - Claims Steiner
9. Verthand - Claims Phillip -
10. mrgw4

"Someone is lying."

"If one is friendly,  the other will certainly face prosecution the following day."

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2018, 04:53:22 pm »
"Uhhh, given how Verth only made a claim when prompted and people where already voting for him, while Meli had already made her claim earlier...
I guess Verth seems scummier
"
Finally noticing how Ara Kim is ruining her glorious twintails, Yuki starts trying to struggle free "What do you think you're doing? You're gross! Get off me you pervert! You're lucky I don't have bodyguard or anything anymore!"

Elvis Strunk [Aug 10, 2016, 12:40:11 am]:   Meta is eternally a loli~
Arraxis [Sep 23, 2016, 11:37:43 pm]:   Love you too Meta

Offline Deeox2

« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2018, 04:57:17 pm »
"Six, that's it."

"Maybe we were a bit fast to act, but, what can one do..."

Offline Verthand

« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2018, 05:08:33 pm »
"Ah so it has been decided alredy; well, whoever the person that claims to be me (Meliran) truly is, you should start thinking of a good excuse for tomorrow", Phillip says with a grin on his face

woolyshambler [Sep 09, 2015, 04:28:48 PM]:   don't let anyone say i don't love you vert.
Amber Lee Connors [VOICE] [Jan 27, 2016, 10:23:00 PM]: Dominatrix Ava is now canon in my heart.
WeAreTheMeta [Oct 11, 2016, 06:22:37 pm]: I shall rewrite the constitution so that France become a loligarchy!
Deeox2 [Oct 17, 2016, 04:32:39 pm]: I'm pretty sure Eli is fucking literally everyone in WoolRPG, mang.

Offline woolyshambler

Re: AdEva Mafia- Night 2
« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2018, 12:39:10 am »
Collectively, your thoughts turn to scrutinize one among you; Verthand.  He's sullen to be sure, quiet and non-participatory.  In the wash of emotion and memory around you, his aloofness is an omission you cannot ignore.  Your thoughts become a general consensus and the roof begins to tear apart.

Wind like nothing you've ever experienced lashes out, tearing the odd plants asunder.  Tile and concrete fragments and crumbles away, leaving you standing on nothing at all.  Lightning throws the hell around you into relief as squalls of rain and hail smash the rising city beneath you.  You can barely make out the sound of sirens, gunfire, explosions, and screams through the storm; all around you, anarchy tears through the fabric of society metaphorically and literally. 

A moment later, you're on the ground, running for your lives.  Overhead, a metallic, groaning sound catches your attention.  Your eyes widen as you seen an entire warship driven through a skyscraper, a knife through its heart.  Lightning flashes and you make out some words.  HMS Resolute.  You barely have time to turn your eyes back to the shattered asphalt in front of you before something drops from the sky, smashing into the ground and blasting you backwards.  Darkness envelopes you. 

What feels like years later, you huddle around a pathetic flicker of flame.  Always hungry.  Always cold.  Always in pain.  But not alone.  You look across the flame and her eyes meet yours.  There's about as much warmth in them as in the flame's dance.  And yet, life without it, without her, would be measured in hours, as much as you're loath to admit.  Trust is too strong a word, family, too painful.  But she's more to you than the other urchins.  You think.

Hope.  Trust.  Love.  You scorn them as they've scorned you.  And it's only when you've lost them that you realize you've kept them in your heart all along.

You won't give up, won't give in.  It's not your way.  You fight the wolves as they descend.  You scream, you thrash, you draw breath until you're no more.  In the very end, you feel relief.  You'll never be alone again, even if you had no choice.

Verthand was Phillip Mhaol, Derelict Survivor, Nerv-Aligned Armor.

It is now Night 2.  Night 2 will last until 1/12 at approximately 2100 EST.  Please send in your night actions.[/b]

Player Roster:
1. Arraxis
2. Duke Rockhopper
3. Jynx
4. Meliran
5. Revontulet
6. WeAreTheMeta
7. Elvis Strunk
8. Deeox2
9. Verthand  - Phillip Mhaol, Derelict Survivor, Nerv-Aligned Armor
10. mrgw4

Offline Verthand

« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2018, 02:54:58 am »
"I HOPE VERTIEL RAPES YOU ALL!!!"

woolyshambler [Sep 09, 2015, 04:28:48 PM]:   don't let anyone say i don't love you vert.
Amber Lee Connors [VOICE] [Jan 27, 2016, 10:23:00 PM]: Dominatrix Ava is now canon in my heart.
WeAreTheMeta [Oct 11, 2016, 06:22:37 pm]: I shall rewrite the constitution so that France become a loligarchy!
Deeox2 [Oct 17, 2016, 04:32:39 pm]: I'm pretty sure Eli is fucking literally everyone in WoolRPG, mang.

Offline Deeox2

« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2018, 03:03:42 am »
Phillip wouldn't say that.

Offline Merne23

« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2018, 03:22:39 am »
"When the dogs are rutting all you bitches, I'll be the one safe and sound."

With fist and foot he lashed out for one last hurrah, a final defiant scream at the jaws of death as they closed around him. All around him was a blazing heat, though the area was frigid.
Frozen to his face, a predatory smile. Running rivulets down his cheeks, blood and tears.

woolyshambler [Aug16, 2015, 10:13PM]: ah Merne, they should give you the RP guru badge. Deeox2 [Feb26, 2017, 02:03am]: SO WE GET ON ANOTHER BOAT AND FUCK OFF TO ANTARCTICA.  Elvis Strunk [Feb05, 2018, 01:31am]:   "Two Pilots and all the Eva just died." "Oh. ****." Revontulet [Feb05, 2018, 04:11pm]: That KOTATSU be miiine Deeox2 [Feb28, 18,12:53am]: I'm gonna give Bea a dong.
Choice Music: https://youtu.be/n55QVlBoDxI  https://youtu.be/PLEQGywWbV0  https://youtu.be/0-8gwx71B0U  https://youtu.be/kfgmMPke7_k  https://youtu.be/VhGp8Id0HRU

Offline Deeox2

« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2018, 03:30:39 am »
Now, Phillip would say that.

Offline woolyshambler

Re: AdEva Mafia- Day 3
« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2018, 05:14:28 pm »
"So it's come to this then..." Meliran finds himself in a room.  It's familiar somehow... somewhere home perhaps.  The more he thinks of it, the more the resemblance resonates.  A creaking pine floor beneath him, astringent fragrance provoking a slew of memories he'd buried long ago.  There's happiness here, belonging, something about the gritty dust that seeps in through the drafty gaps of the shack which reminds him of a life he once knew.  There's sorrow too.  A storm lashes outside, rain pounding the tin roof overhead and dripping through holes no one can be bothered to stopper.  He knows beneath his feet, her bones lay.  He remembers the next morning, how he was never the same, how he would never let it happen again.

And yet.  It kept happening.  Morning, after morning, after morning.  More to grieve.  More he failed.  More he could have done.  And he still made the same hateful promise to himself each day; that today would be different, that he would do more and put a stop to all of it.  A stop to the necessity of the lie.

"I never did do enough," he whispered, eyes down, kneeling atop her bones.  He knows it's not the dog he mourns.

A gun fires and the storm outside crashes through the thin shack's walls.

Meliran was Anatoly Petrov, Traumatized Veteran, Nerv-Aligned Doctor

Elsewhere, another soul falls, lost to the storm that rages, silent in the night.

Day breaks and those who remain feel a sense of wrongness.  Stabbing, painful red light permeates the very air of the reality.  The sky above ripples with unnatural luminescence, colors that don't exist and can't be seen bend reality from the Impact.  In the distance, it all converges.  No one wants to take even a step closer in that direction; it's all you can do to keep yourselves from running.  There's work to be done.

Player Roster:
1. Arraxis - ?
2. Duke Rockhopper
3. Jynx
4. Meliran - Anatoly Petrov, Traumatized Veteran, Nerv-Aligned Doctor
5. Revontulet
6. WeAreTheMeta
7. Elvis Strunk
8. Deeox2
9. Verthand  - Phillip Mhaol, Derelict Survivor, Nerv-Aligned Armor
10. mrgw4

It is now Day 3.  With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.  Day 3 will go until 1/18 2100 EST by approximation.

Offline Meliran

« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2018, 05:21:29 pm »
Alas! I must depart and you shall never know why I claimed to be Philip~ At least until the game ends. ;)

Offline Jynx

« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2018, 05:32:33 pm »
The girl sighs, pained. Another... Another soul. Another friend. Claimed. Lost, forever so. And still... Still. Not everything is lost. Not yet. They have to move on. They will fight, until the end. One final, silent prayer, and a single tear, are spent for the friends that will live on only in her heart.

Finally, behind her paper bag, Elidia smiles. She adjusts her twintails, her pride and her distinctive sign, before speaking.

"Well~ My friends. There are some things that are worth discussing, now. Let us try to adjust the mess we are into, before it is too late."

"Deeox/Steiner... Well. It seems he got in the god-damn robot, this time~ I'd say he's good. Same goes for Meta/Yuki." She pauses. "Revon/Ara Kim... Well, she willfully spoke to us about her power and her role. I would not consider her a threat, for the time being. Elvis... I still cannot completely confirm his identity, but he seems to be among the good guys, wouldn't you say that? He confirmed my identity, and while of course we could be playing all of you in the palm of our hands, I think it is pretty unlikely."

"This leaves only two possible culprits. Both of them have been suspiciously silent and inactive... Isn't that true, mrgw4 and Duke Rockhopper? I suspect that at least one of our enemies, if not both of them, lie among us. But I do still want to hear from you, before going on with my decision~
As you may imagine, we have to act, and be quick about it."
Even in her good-natured tone, it is clear that Elidia is absolutely serious. Her friends... Their death will be avenged. They will not die in vain.

Offline Deeox2

« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2018, 05:50:43 pm »
Steiner rubs his temples. "If that was an elaborate ruse, it was a very bad elaborate ruse."

"Anyway. Takumi was obviously jannitor'd and I am going to assume he was Takumi. And making a guess... probably a jack of all trades kind of role."

Steiner's Superduper List of Deduction
1. Arraxis - Probably was Takumi - Obviously Janitor'd
2. Duke Rockhopper - Claims Azami -
3. Jynx - Claims Elidia, Corroborated by Elvis -
4. Meliran - Was Anatoly - Doctor
5. Revontulet - Claims Ara Kim - Claims Independent
6. WeAreTheMeta - Claims Yuki -
7. Elvis Strunk
8. Deeox2 - Claims Steiner
9. Verthand - Was Phillip - Armor
10. mrgw4

"Yes, Elidia, I am thinking along similar lines.... but."

"My theory is that we are dealing with a 6/2/2 or a similar permutation with at least six NERV/town. With three NERV/town dead... we're kinda boned, however... I don't think Rev/Ara Kim means us harm."

"We must lynch someone today. We need to decide who that is. Information needs to flow freely here. We must have a vigilante and we must have a cop, I know it. No obfuscation."

With that Steiner turns his attention to Elvis Strunk, the mystery. "Are you the cop, or are you some sort of independent that wants Elidia to live?"

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #59 on: January 14, 2018, 06:06:03 pm »
Azami bows her head.
"I will take responsibility for Anatoly's death," she says calmly. "Acting on information presented yesterday, I did what I thought to be right. I am the Nerv-aligned Vigilante. This also explains my choice to abstain on the first night."

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.