Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 2003 times)

Offline Noric

Re: Hello!
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2018, 09:27:32 pm »
Not gonna lie, I freaked out when I saw Teddie... I'm playing Persona 4 right now (emulator) and am enjoying myself quite well.

Anyways, welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy your days here!
Thank you all! Yesterday I just talked to some people in the CBox about how many here played to P4, apparently, nobody seemed to have tried it yet. It's nice to find someone who could easily recognize Teddie, at last!
As for Discord, we'll see, for now, I'll just log here in my spare time to chill and stuff. Thank you for your invite anyway, I won't forget it!

Offline woolyshambler

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2018, 11:12:55 am »
Hi friend! 

Offline Arraxis

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2018, 11:49:10 am »
I've played P4 - haven't finished it, but I've seen the anime. Anyway, hope you enjoy your time here!

Offline [Astral|Zephyr]

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2018, 01:16:51 am »
I've played P4 - haven't finished it, but I've seen the anime. Anyway, hope you enjoy your time here!

The game is great, I'm a fan of the Persona series. Sadly I've yet to play P5 due to lack of consoles...

Waiting for the PC port.
The only way to truly hurt a man, is to take everything that he valued and degrade it and remind him of it everyday of his life. But by doing this, you also create a monster, and you will regret ever harming that man, because he will be your greatest horror.

Offline KomiTsuku

« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2018, 07:11:02 am »
I apologize for the lateness of it, but welcome!

I've burned a looooooooot of time into the Persona series. Never finished the first one, but the others have all been played through (sometimes a couple of times like P3 and P4). P4 is the only one where I've gone through every single one of the social links.